M14

20 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

madonna running in the garden in a brown wig, likely wearing a beautiful floral gown is giving life :dramatic:

Omg I love that thought! And with the Baroque palace as the backdrop maybe. Sort of like the Vogue Photoshoot from last year come to life, I would love that!

Whatever it is, she‘s definitely putting a lot of effort into the visuals with so many location changes already. Also really like the fact she’s shooting so much in Portugal, and in beautiful outdoor places on top of that. 

I assume that Baroque palace thing is not the same as the Belas shoot a couple of days ago?!

I can‘t keep up :laugh:

They're filming a lot in Portugal, which makes me wonder (in the case that everything is part of a visual album) about how the first video would fit into that since it seems to have a very different vibe. 🤔

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

From that Insta post we know they are working on many songs. . ."next song" SHE SAID

That post is from June 2018, it was during the recording 🙂

Edited by Ray Finkle

This is really a visual album or a Netflix/Apple documentary special with the videos for the songs.

This is for another song and not the one featuring Maluma I guess.

Get those 1M copies sold M!!! 

If it’s something for Apple we will find out on Monday, if not, then maybe something from Netflix but they will be promoting it like they did with Gaga and Taylor in social media and trailers, but I feel like this special should have been done before because can they assemble a 2h doc for May/June? 

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think its fake too she wouldnt risk playing her new music in public like this 

Agreed. After consideration  it's just some lie for twitter attention

2 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Agreed. After consideration  it's just some lie for twitter attention

guy o. apparently confirmed she's shooting a video in his IG story tho. 

53 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Well.. Her choreographer, Maluma and all her dancers left Portugual the next day of filming the night of super moon..  I think the info is fake 🤔 

It's another honey

11 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think its fake too she wouldnt risk playing her new music in public like this 

She has done that many times while recording videos.

28 minutes ago, bardo said:

guy o. apparently confirmed she's shooting a video in his IG story tho. 

Guy O's current IG story is only for close friends, I can't see it

12 hours ago, Andyrs said:

That's a snippet for the song she is rumored to have filmed a video for in an LA theatre with Drag Queens. Looks like it will be a single, if not the first alongside the Maluma one...

Dumb question but do we think any of the footage filmed for those IG videos in Morocco would be used for this new album or has that already been confirmed a no? 

“And love hard
don't slice your emotions
just take off of you what's bringing you down 
This time eat the whole apple
The punishment for that sin
Has already a price
So who's going to judge you now”

hmm ??? 

a madonna fan just posted this 

is it lyrics 

love hard was mentioned before and the slicing of the apple 

If she's going to do interviews to promote the new album i hope she asks them in advance to NOT ask her about other artists or especially about Michael Jackson. She should stay away the must she can from all that MESS :scared:. But knowing her, she will fuck it up again.

2 minutes ago, caba1 said:

If she's going to do interviews to promote the new album i hope she asks them in advance to NOT ask her about other artists or especially about Michael Jackson. She should stay away the must she can from all that MESS :scared:. But knowing her, she will fuck it up again.

she wont comment and what exactly has she fucked up ?

Just now, trickyricky said:

she wont comment 

how do you know? we never know what people are going to ask her. She keeps posting things about him on her social media. I hope she stays really quiet about all that.

I'm afraid that she will say something really messy like Barbra or Diana Ross :scared:

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

how do you know? we never know what people are going to ask her. She keeps posting things about him on her social media. I hope she stays really quiet about all that.

I'm afraid that she will say something really messy like Barbra or Diana Ross :scared:

shes not posted anything since she wont comment shes not stupid you know

18 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

“And love hard
Has already a price

hmm ??? 

is it lyrics 

Posted WHERE?

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

She's just posted a boomerang on her Instagram of her in some heels and what looks like a skirt. She's been filming X 

that could just be a clip from the shoot with malamoomoo

21 hours ago, Shaun said:

We're gonna orgasm the day she announces this album. It will be an outrageous day on MNation.

And it's coming #soon

We'll orgasm when we HEAR the album,.... or at least see the album cover.

44 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

“And love hard
Has already a price

hmm ??? 

is it lyrics 

The words don’t flow quite right, but ... more importantly, “LOVE HARD” is tattooed on Andy Lecompte’s hands. He is the one who “mentioned” it on IG and admitted he was trolling fans. So ... unlikely that this is legit.