M14

1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

So everything is ready for the big start of this Magical era; cover-art shot, mastering done, video nr 1 shot, video nr 2 shot, promo video shot.

Now it's time for the editing and finalizing the promo; where to perform? what talk show to visit for an interview? starting to rehearse for some live performances......

i think we now can officially start to use #SOON.

i hope she skips all interviews, not worthy

5 hours ago, p4_trulo said:

Its all related to her spirituality guided by kabbalah , it pre dates monoteysm religions and its guided by numerology , star movementste (astrology wich is quite related to numerology) zohar , talmud , her name also has a contrapart in the lower "dark side" as there are 72 names of god in Cabala there are also 72 names for "satan" (demons) in her name (lady virgin ) she has her "dark opposite like Isis ,  Isthar(esther ) " ( the black madonna session for original hard candy álbum cover that was scraped cuz only like 10 % would had understood  [said by herself once] with steven klein i think )and Caballa also studies nano technology and quantom physycs (neutrines) wich is straight related to vibrations and frequencies in the 99% of free space between atoms ( what its between the "empty space " of neutrons , electrons , protons) . ITS DARK ish COOL SHIT ( im digging on this isotopes and this metaphysics shit its dope. ) ❤💜💙💚💛 shes has 140 iq for a good reason : ) #magic#music#soon 

Awesome. Thanks for this info!! 

13 hours ago, peter said:

:biggrin: :inlove: :brenspin: :kiss2: :wow:  :angel: :chuckle: YES!!!

Me trying to be funny

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Have you seen Maluma’s Youtube views? 😲

Yes, they are amazing. He sells out on YouTube 

5 hours ago, p4_trulo said:

Its all related to her spirituality guided by kabbalah , it pre dates monoteysm religions and its guided by numerology , star movementste (astrology wich is quite related to numerology) zohar , talmud , her name also has a contrapart in the lower "dark side" as there are 72 names of god in Cabala there are also 72 names for "satan" (demons) in her name (lady virgin ) she has her "dark opposite like Isis ,  Isthar(esther ) " ( the black madonna session for original hard candy álbum cover that was scraped cuz only like 10 % would had understood  [said by herself once] with steven klein i think )and Caballa also studies nano technology and quantom physycs (neutrines) wich is straight related to vibrations and frequencies in the 99% of free space between atoms ( what its between the "empty space " of neutrons , electrons , protons) . ITS DARK ish COOL SHIT ( im digging on this isotopes and this metaphysics shit its dope. ) ❤💜💙💚💛 shes has 140 iq for a good reason : ) #magic#music#soon 

Can u put all this info to use to figure out how long #soon means in her mind please. 

6 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Are you 12? YOU need a fucking life. Now fuck off to a Gaga / Kylie / Cher forum which suits your rubbish drunk boy lifestyle and don't you ever dare trying to quote me again.

HAHAHA thats rich coming from a immature hater who makes assumptions. peace and love brotha

17 minutes ago, Mr Ciccone said:

Omg i wish we could see more of her etc but I'm not complaining. I'll take it.  Lol. Ssssss go Madonna!! Beautiful!! Can't wait for more! 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Omg i wish we could see more of her etc but I'm not complaining. I'll take it.  Lol. Ssssss go Madonna!! Beautiful!! Can't wait for more! 

wont be long before somebody mentions her ass lol 

1 minute ago, tresdrole said:

Is that Madonna with the whip or the choreographer? Her ass looks normal

oh spoke to soon lol yeah i think its madonna with the horse whip