M14

2 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Taste is subjective.

Of course there are people who don't like M songs. That doesn't means that her work is bad at all. Stop making high or low expectations based on other people's comments and wait to hear it for yourself.

All true.  I would not wipe myself with most Cardi B or Ariana Grande songs... yet... there are people who drink it all up... every last drop.  Taste is definitely subjective.

For Godonna's sake!

Stop saying this release has anything to do with Apple! This FAKE rumor is based SOLELY on a fucking picture with an apple that clearly has a deeper concept to it than a fucking Apple release!

I swear to god I thought Madonna fans were smart! 🤦‍♂️

56 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Fake.

They are the official Madonna fan party in the UK . They are hinting about something but not saying anything 

10 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

For Godonna's sake!

Stop saying this release has anything to do with Apple! This FAKE rumor is based SOLELY on a fucking picture with an apple that clearly has a deeper concept to it than a fucking Apple release!

I swear to god I thought Madonna fans were smart! 🤦‍♂️

Were just thirsty ..i mean i think the moon has something to do with the new music and that she could possibly turn from brunette to blonde during a full moon ..magic

things will calm once we know more lol

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

They are the official Madonna fan party in the UK . They are hinting about something but not saying anything 

What is an "official fan party"?  That instagram seems as real as the exclusivemagic instagram. Like an over obsessed fan. 

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

What is an "official fan party"?  That instagram seems as real as the exclusivemagic instagram. Like an over obsessed fan. 

They are the mods of mtribe. I go to the party's regularly in one of the most well known gay bars in central London. Just scroll down and look at the events 

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

They are the mods of mtribe. I go to the party's regularly in one of the most well known gay bars in central London. Just scroll down and look at the events 

yep been many times also they are definitely hinting at something 

8 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

its not like that exclusive magic page ..thats just pure fake infact im sure they admitted they was a fake page lol 

Sintra City Council did not accept Madonna's demands
Despite the most varied and wide-ranging insistences, the municipality of Sintra made clear the conditions underlying the filming of the singer
By Jorge Tavares -  March 21, 2019

Madonna wanted to film a horse inside the villa Quinta Nova da Assunção in Belas, but the Sintra City Council, owner of the space, did not allow it. The final decision was made by the president of the Sintra Autarch. The American singer recorded this Wednesday part of her new video in the Quinta Nova da Asunção, in Belas, but was unable to film a scene that included the entrance of a horse in the palace of the XIX century. SINTRA NOTÍCIAS was informed that since Friday, March 15, that the production company knew that there were no safety conditions for the horse to enter the building. "Last Friday the Sintra municipality informed, via email, that a horse was not allowed inside the mansion," Sintra's official source tells SINTRA NEWS.

This fact belies denies the news advanced this morning by the portal SAPO, which says that the municipality of Sintra would have authorized this footage, but that a security would have prevented them on the day of the recording. "Despite the most varied and extensive insistences, the municipality of Sintra made clear the conditions underlying the filming of the singer," said the same source. The American singer was outraged by this situation, having demanded the recording to be performed.

SINTRA NEWS knows that the final decision was made by the mayor of Sintra. Basil Horta made it clear that under no circumstances would he admit any damage within the Quinta Nova da Assunção, rejecting the demands of the singer. Built around 1860 by João Maria da Silva Rego, the Quinta Nova da Assunção, in the heart of Belas, is a beautiful example of XIX architecture with exotic influences. The space was closed for several years but was reopened by the municipality of Sintra on July 28, 2015, and is open to the public from April to September from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and from October to March from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

In the magnificent and vast gardens, populated by small pavilions, lochans and lakes, an amazing array of tiles of intense multiplicity of colors, allowing visitors to enjoy the surrounding area for socializing, recreation or rest.

%E2%80%9CQUINTA-NOVA-DA-ASSUN%C3%87%C3%8

https://sintranoticias.pt/2019/03/21/camara-de-sintra-nao-aceitou-exigencias-de-madonna/

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

Not really looking for another horse in a madonna video anyway.

Nonsense! It would be epic to have Madonna entering on a horse! What a QUEEN :wow:

Guest CzarnaWisnia
5 hours ago, Andra said:

There u go guys, the song is not bad and is not good:lmao:

according to ONE PERSON, therefore everybody freaks out as if God just spoke, yawn. Get a grip people.

Just now, CzarnaWisnia said:

according to ONE PERSON, therefore everybody freaks out as if God just spoke, yawn. Get a grip people.

my sources have confirmed madonna wears a wig but not on her head 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

what video has a horse in it apart from her tour videos ?? 

Yeah the two tour videos. I LOVE them but that's enough. I want 100% new stuff lol

Guest CzarnaWisnia
Just now, FreeMySoul said:

my sources have confirmed madonna wears a wig but not on her head 

is she going for a Peaches-PubicHead-type look? :1251:

Just now, Sloane said:

Yeah the two tour videos. I LOVE them but that's enough. I want 100% new stuff lol

But she loves horses ..i really do not get the big deal lol ...

Just now, trickyricky said:

whats wrong with 

Reggaeton?? 

Particularly, it’s not my cup of tea and I find it to be the cheapest genre of song out there. I don’t have to be a reggaeton fanatic just because Madonna allegedly recorded a reggaeton song..