M14

37 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Β 

😍😍😍😍😍😍 omg the styling looks epic!

22 minutes ago, White Heat said:

What's going on with that apple?

Madonna’s album is gonna be so good that everyone will switch to Tidal to listen to it. That’s pretty much gonna be the end of Apple play.Β 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Madonna’s album is gonna be so good that everyone will switch to Tidal to listen to it. That’s pretty much gonna be the end of Apple play.Β 

Well then why is the most recent apple smiling?

14 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Β That picture might not have anything to do with the album: It's probably just a purim outfit.

If she works 17h/day she hasn't time to celebrateΒ 

25 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Maybe Β but Madonna also is very strict when it comes to Kabbalah. I think she will celebrate. Even if just a little.

not with that veryΒ styled designer gown on.. Β  she usually just wears last minute costumes now- not like back in the LA/days with Guy

4 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Screw tidal. This album needs to be everywhere. People aren't going to drop Spotify or Apple for her. It needs to be on playlists, video launched the same day as the single. EVERYWHERE!

If her management screw this release up like the last two, there will be an angry mob waiting for them.

7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

So beautiful. I am loving all of her teasing this week. Β So fun!Β 

I see you’re using one of my posts as your signature. Nice. 😎

28 minutes ago, Royal T said:

can you believe it, we are one week from april beginning and we still don't have a release date or any info

Sooner or later

38 minutes ago, Royal T said:

can you believe it, we are one week from april beginning and we still don't have a release date or any info

Makes sense if she's doing the Eurovision though.

Everything unders wraps for a massive launch.