Florida woman claims demons told her to steal rental car

Camacho

This aired on the TV news and I died :dead:

Florida woman claims demons told her to steal rental car

Saturday, March 9th, 2019 7:02PM

JACKSONVILLE, Florida -- A woman was arrested after stealing an SUV from an Ace Rent-a-Car. 

WJXT reports that Gardina McCullough, 23 appeared in court Friday morning on car theft charges, with a bond set at $15,003. 

McCullough was arrested after stealing a Toyota RAV4 from an Ace Rent-A-Car. 

She was found less than a mile away, hiding at a hotel. 

On the scene, McCullough told a local news station, "Demons told me to do it...I didn't take it, demons took it." 

She continued, "I tried to rent it, but y'all didn't want to rent me a car. Y'all talking about how y'all didn't have any cars to rent so I stole y'alls (expletive)." 

Police found McCullough hiding in a hotel room, when they eventually got into her room, they handcuffed her and put her in a patrol car. 

Friday morning, when she appeared in court, McCullough was wearing a red jumpsuit, indicating that she requires extra attention at the jail. 

McCullough has prior arrests in her record, including charges of trespassing, resisting police, theft of a firearm, battery of a law enforcement officer, and more. 

She is due back in court on March 28.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Florida again :rotfl:

:lol2:

and again! :doh::doh:https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fla-mom-allegedly-stabs-11-145434478.html