Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Michael Jackson: Paedophile (continued)

Recommended Posts

Was kinda shocked when Wendy Williams said on her show that she feels the two accusers are lying about the sexual abuse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nick said:

Was kinda shocked when Wendy Williams said on her show that she feels the two accusers are lying about the sexual abuse.

 

You're shocked that Wendy is an idiot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was sceptical about the doco but after watching it, it all starts to make sense.

Has anyone else seen the Netflix doco Abducted In Plain Sight?  It really shows how people can be easily groomed and manipulated. Just went you think it can't get worse, you continually have these WTF! are they doing moments.

In fact I think it will help people understand.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ITG said:

I was sceptical about the doco but after watching it, it all starts to make sense.

Has anyone else seen the Netflix doco Abducted In Plain Sight?  It really shows how people can be easily groomed and manipulated. Just went you think it can't get worse, you continually have these WTF! are they doing moments.

In fact I think it will help people understand.

 

Someone here mentioned before that the Jackson doco is like watching Abducted in Plain Sight all over again. 

I also hope people will be more aware of these strategies and the grooming. But honestly, I doubt it. It’s just different when it’s in your real actual life and it’s a person you know, a real good friend or family member... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picture-2019-03-12-om-09-56-26.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Supernatural said:

I think there's a lot of people who won't say it, but feel that his music and celebrity are what is important and the other ugly stuff should just be swept under the carpet.

This is the truth of the matter. The ugly side of Jackson isn’t even considered as possible by the diehard fans because that’s not THEIR relationship with him. Their relationship is that of a detached listener of his music, and a consumer of his public persona. Just like one of the boys said they walked into a room to see Jackson watching one of his music videos. The produced version everyone saw on the screen, and the reality sitting down in the room with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MJ fans are so delusional its scary. They better take some time to process that lol Last night I texted one guy about the doc, I knew he was a fan, I told him I saw the film and he was hysterically mad, calling me after midnight... 😕

HZNT.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, the-queen said:

This is the truth of the matter. The ugly side of Jackson isn’t even considered as possible by the diehard fans because that’s not THEIR relationship with him. Their relationship is that of a detached listener of his music, and a consumer of his public persona. Just like one of the boys said they walked into a room to see Jackson watching one of his music videos. The produced version everyone saw on the screen, and the reality sitting down in the room with him. 

I know people won’t believe me, but if this was about Madonna, I’d drop her like a steaming potato. I’d feel betrayed, I’d feel hurt and sad because it‘s like cutting off your arm and huge parts of your own history. I’d probably still listen to some of her music, but I’d definitely drop her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

MJ fans are so delusional its scary. They better take some time to process that lol Last night I texted one guy about the doc, I knew he was a fan, I told him I saw the film and he was hysterically mad, calling me after midnight... 😕

HZNT.gif

The documentary revealed creepy facts and details which "rumours" have been around decades before but had only seen the light now... don't people find it strange that he escaped scotfree with every other accusations!!! Though claiming "innocent",  but yet these things kept haunting him... I firmly believed the victims and their experiences shared so publicly.... that behind closed doors, only those that were behind them knew the truth... it was unfortunate that they had to go through such a traumatized, life long damaging and scarred for life... where people who defended MJ so very blindly by the aura of his celebrity and superstardom, thinking that "black" people are so gospel and virtuous that they could do no wrong.... well, EXCUSE ME.... BILL COSBY had us thinking about that.... but turns out he's a real strategist who lured those poor women... looked how long they had covered for him... my  point is they may get away for their evil doings in their lifetime but their soul will be forever tormented by their guilty conscience for eternity. Justice will be served.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I know people won’t believe me, but if this was about Madonna, I’d drop her like a steaming potato. I’d feel betrayed, I’d feel hurt and sad because it‘s like cutting off your arm and huge parts of your own history. I’d probably still listen to some of her music, but I’d definitely drop her. 

Excuse me, why is madonna being dragged into this discussion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lasky said:

Excuse me, why is madonna being dragged into this discussion?

Yes, the comparison is off and stupid. I was just trying to understand how an MJ fan MIGHT feel and the only comparison I have is my fandom of Madonna. My point is that I wouldn’t defend my idol against all common sense and facts coming together, just for the sake of justifying MY history of being a lifelong fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder when these boys were not available, who would MJ shared his bed with? Bubbles? :1251: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gayle We need To Talk about that wig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Yes, the comparison is off and stupid. I was just trying to understand how an MJ fan MIGHT feel and the only comparison I have is my fandom of Madonna. My point is that I wouldn’t defend my idol against all common sense and facts coming together, just for the sake of justifying MY history of being a lifelong fan. 

Madonna doesn't groom us. A lot of her fans get put off by simple things she does. Jackson fans on the other hand have been fed lies and manipulated for so long that he has won the war with their own common sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, strictmachine said:

I mean even Macaulay Culkin acknowledge  the alarm bells that go off in the hallway leading up to the bedroom door in his testimony while  “defending” him. Like who has alarm bells to warn of people approaching their bedroom? Rich pedos do...

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Anybody else think songs like this are creepy as hell in retrospect?

You're fearing me, 'cause you know I'm a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you're in bed
I'm underneath

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened

You think you're by yourself, but it's my touch you felt

The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that's the case 
Never Neverland, that's the place

:nervous:

It's like R. Kelly writing a song called "Age Aint Nothing But A Number"

That's so disturbing

 DiscreteUnlawfulEarwig-max-1mb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Paul said:

You're shocked that Wendy is an idiot?

Haha I know she can a big asshole.....

It was just very surprising how strongly Wendy came out against the accusers.

Did not expect any "celebrities" besides his family to publicly go against the guys.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

German 'Jacobshagen' is saying MJ abused him

The contact between Jacobshagen and Jackson began in 1995. The two had met in Disneyland Paris, Jacobshagen's mother had then managed to arrange a meeting between her son and Jackson. She trusted the singer. "He touched me and my mother with presents and personal letters. Again and again he insisted on sleeping alone in bed with me, "quotes the" Bild "newspaper Jacobshagen.

And at night it also came to abuse. "He pressed against me and kissed my neck," Jacobshagen told the "Bild" newspaper. He sensed that Jackson's hand was on his thigh - and his buttocks. Random touches were not that: "I felt his erection," said Jacobshagen. Jackson was then sometimes gone to the bathroom, but he had heard no water sound. Instead, it sounded like Jackson had masturbated.

https://www.focus.de/panorama/diverses/ich-habe-seine-erektion-gespuert-jetzt-erhebt-ein-35-jaehriger-muenchner-schwere-vorwuerfe-gegen-michael-jackson_id_10438661.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MJ shopping for rings with James

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Nick said:

Haha I know she can a big asshole.....

It was just very surprising how strongly Wendy came out against the accusers.

Did not expect any "celebrities" besides his family to publicly go against the guys.

 

shes obviously a fan of his and a first class cunt i cant stand her - shes hardly a major celeb ..she gets paid for trashing superstars ..shes disgusting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Madonna doesn't groom us. A lot of her fans get put off by simple things she does. Jackson fans on the other hand have been fed lies and manipulated for so long that he has won the war with their own common sense. 

i was a fan of his and i really believed he wasnt a nonce but after this i believe he was and im fucking angry to be honest bloody singing songs like "money " etc etc ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lolo said:

I know people won’t believe me, but if this was about Madonna, I’d drop her like a steaming potato. I’d feel betrayed, I’d feel hurt and sad because it‘s like cutting off your arm and huge parts of your own history. I’d probably still listen to some of her music, but I’d definitely drop her. 

I would to it would absolutely break my heart but i just couldnt be a fan of hers anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

MJ shopping for rings with James

 

Wow. 

All the pieces fall right into place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nikki said:

MJ shopping for rings with James

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://nypost.com/2019/03/12/michael-jacksons-evil-was-totally-obvious-at-the-time/

Michael Jackson’s evil was totally obvious at the time

By Andrea Peyser

March 12, 2019 | 7:34pm

michael-jackson-neverland.jpg?quality=80

It was 2005, years before the dawn of the #MeToo madness. Facing the California jurors who had just acquitted middle-aged pop icon Michael Jackson of child-molestation charges — the very people who excused Wacko Jacko for, at the very least, sharing his bed with children — I asked the question that kept me up many a feverish night:

“Would you allow your own child to sleep in bed with this man?”

We were at the end of an excruciating months-long marathon I’ve described as a pointless freak show and celebrity petting zoo masquerading as a criminal trial. And the words that came out of the mouth of a 45-year-old female panelist made me ill.

“As a parent, it’s something that you are constantly protective of — what happens to your children,” she began.

“Speaking for myself and a few other” parents on the jury, she asked, “what mother in her right mind would allow that to happen? To freely volunteer your child to sleep with someone?” Other jurors backed her up, explaining why they chose to set the sexual deviant free while holding the abused boy’s mom in the utmost contempt.

“The values that she taught [her son], it’s hard for me to comprehend,” said another juror.

A Hispanic man on the jury made fun of the mother, also Hispanic, for testifying about Jacko’s bed-sharing, “This is how we do it in our culture.”

“No, it’s not!” the juror said, drawing uproarious laughter from his colleagues.

And there you have it, justice lovers. Jurors were furious, all right — just not at the man who, they came to believe, engaged in horrific acts of sexual predation with at least one underage boy. They were mad as hell at the boy’s unfit mother for letting it happen.

And this is how they justified letting the actual villain get away with it.

In his lifetime, which ended in 2009, at age 50, with an overdose of propofol combined with two anti-anxiety drugs, Michael Jackson, boy enthusiast, never paid criminally for his many dalliances with the young. So the shocking details divulged in HBO’s new two-part docu-series, “Leaving Neverland,’’ aren’t a bit surprising.

His MO was on full display at his trial. Jackson seduced youngsters with his dazzling Neverland Valley Ranch, a utopia featuring amusement park rides, a zoo, unlimited candy and toys and, best of all, unfettered access to a celebrity.

Jackson had scores of toadies and enablers, including his targeted little ones’ relatives, whom he bought off with lavish trips and shopping sprees. He had legions of super-fans from all over the world who bombarded me with angry emails and letters after I wrote that, when it came to prepubescent boys, their idol, literally, had no clothes.

Surely, behind every lust object was a complicit — or, at least, painfully naive — mom, who essentially fed her son to the monster. And when Jackson grew tired of his boy toys, he discarded them, one by one.

So the question isn’t why Jackson got away with flagrant pedophilia for so long. It is why, long after his death, he is finally getting publicly called out for behavior that would have landed an ordinary perv in prison for the rest of his life.

I felt deep sympathy for the two men featured in the documentary, now the subject of the Jackson estate’s $100 million lawsuit against HBO.

Australian-born Wade Robson, now 36, met Jackson when he was 5. In the film, he describes how, from age 7, he was the freak’s lover and constant companion, until the first stirrings of puberty caused Jackson to replace him in his heart and in his bed with a younger playmate.

Also, California native James Safechuck, now 41, tells a story remarkably similar to Robson’s, from the mock wedding he said Jacko staged with him at age 10. He, too, was ultimately dumped for another boy.

Today, both men are married to women and are fathers. Both have successful careers, Robson’s in the entertainment industry.

And both men are permanently and irrevocably scarred emotionally by the abuse and abandonment they claim to have suffered at the hands of a monster.

It is imperative that we, the viewers, never lose sight of who is really to blame: Jackson. Yes, the mothers of these wounded men should be condemned, harshly, for handing their sons to a man with no soul.

But if justice is to prevail at this late date, Michael Jackson, even in death, must not be forgiven.

Recognize him for what he was: pure evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Magician said:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/12/michael-jacksons-evil-was-totally-obvious-at-the-time/

Michael Jackson’s evil was totally obvious at the time

By Andrea Peyser

March 12, 2019 | 7:34pm

michael-jackson-neverland.jpg?quality=80

It was 2005, years before the dawn of the #MeToo madness. Facing the California jurors who had just acquitted middle-aged pop icon Michael Jackson of child-molestation charges — the very people who excused Wacko Jacko for, at the very least, sharing his bed with children — I asked the question that kept me up many a feverish night:

“Would you allow your own child to sleep in bed with this man?”

We were at the end of an excruciating months-long marathon I’ve described as a pointless freak show and celebrity petting zoo masquerading as a criminal trial. And the words that came out of the mouth of a 45-year-old female panelist made me ill.

“As a parent, it’s something that you are constantly protective of — what happens to your children,” she began.

“Speaking for myself and a few other” parents on the jury, she asked, “what mother in her right mind would allow that to happen? To freely volunteer your child to sleep with someone?” Other jurors backed her up, explaining why they chose to set the sexual deviant free while holding the abused boy’s mom in the utmost contempt.

“The values that she taught [her son], it’s hard for me to comprehend,” said another juror.

A Hispanic man on the jury made fun of the mother, also Hispanic, for testifying about Jacko’s bed-sharing, “This is how we do it in our culture.”

“No, it’s not!” the juror said, drawing uproarious laughter from his colleagues.

And there you have it, justice lovers. Jurors were furious, all right — just not at the man who, they came to believe, engaged in horrific acts of sexual predation with at least one underage boy. They were mad as hell at the boy’s unfit mother for letting it happen.

And this is how they justified letting the actual villain get away with it.

In his lifetime, which ended in 2009, at age 50, with an overdose of propofol combined with two anti-anxiety drugs, Michael Jackson, boy enthusiast, never paid criminally for his many dalliances with the young. So the shocking details divulged in HBO’s new two-part docu-series, “Leaving Neverland,’’ aren’t a bit surprising.

His MO was on full display at his trial. Jackson seduced youngsters with his dazzling Neverland Valley Ranch, a utopia featuring amusement park rides, a zoo, unlimited candy and toys and, best of all, unfettered access to a celebrity.

Jackson had scores of toadies and enablers, including his targeted little ones’ relatives, whom he bought off with lavish trips and shopping sprees. He had legions of super-fans from all over the world who bombarded me with angry emails and letters after I wrote that, when it came to prepubescent boys, their idol, literally, had no clothes.

Surely, behind every lust object was a complicit — or, at least, painfully naive — mom, who essentially fed her son to the monster. And when Jackson grew tired of his boy toys, he discarded them, one by one.

So the question isn’t why Jackson got away with flagrant pedophilia for so long. It is why, long after his death, he is finally getting publicly called out for behavior that would have landed an ordinary perv in prison for the rest of his life.

I felt deep sympathy for the two men featured in the documentary, now the subject of the Jackson estate’s $100 million lawsuit against HBO.

Australian-born Wade Robson, now 36, met Jackson when he was 5. In the film, he describes how, from age 7, he was the freak’s lover and constant companion, until the first stirrings of puberty caused Jackson to replace him in his heart and in his bed with a younger playmate.

Also, California native James Safechuck, now 41, tells a story remarkably similar to Robson’s, from the mock wedding he said Jacko staged with him at age 10. He, too, was ultimately dumped for another boy.

Today, both men are married to women and are fathers. Both have successful careers, Robson’s in the entertainment industry.

And both men are permanently and irrevocably scarred emotionally by the abuse and abandonment they claim to have suffered at the hands of a monster.

It is imperative that we, the viewers, never lose sight of who is really to blame: Jackson. Yes, the mothers of these wounded men should be condemned, harshly, for handing their sons to a man with no soul.

But if justice is to prevail at this late date, Michael Jackson, even in death, must not be forgiven.

Recognize him for what he was: pure evil.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7c68aa66674f7745

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×