MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Michael Jackson: Paedophile (continued)

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Wade Robson, the self proclaimed ‘master of deception.’ His own Mother said he could get an Oscar for his lies, and was a key witness in the 2005 trial and helped Michael be acquitted. He continued to praise Michael and use his name for his career until 2012 when work dried up. He even personally emailed Michael’s nephew and asked if him and his family could go to his memorial. He wanted to be successful and got the opportunity to be a film director of a dance film. It got too much for him so he tried to get a job on a famous Michael dance show called ‘One’ when they found someone who was more appropriate to replace him he turned sour and all of a sudden realised he was sexually abused for 7 years.

If you do watch the documentary you will see him burn some memorabilia from Michael, it must be that repressed memory again because a Julian’s auction house came forward the day after it aired and said he had sold the items to them in 2011 and tried to remain anonymous but they wouldn’t allow it. 😂 He tried to sue Michael’s estate for millions and it got thrown out of court as there is no evidence and he has left it too late, not to forget the fact he has previously swore under oath, which is perjury. The reason they have done the documentary is because they are now in debt to the estate and are desperate for people to believe them.

Believe what you want, but I 100 percent personally believe Michael was innocent and was proven so in the 2005 trial. Not to mention the FBI followed him for ten years and found nothing. This is all about money and someone so desparate to be known and trying to stay relevant. It is so convenient that it’s coming up to his 10 year death anniversary too and this all comes out. 

:rotfl:

Have you even watched one minute of the documentary? 

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Wade Robson, the self proclaimed ‘master of deception.’ His own Mother said he could get an Oscar for his lies, and was a key witness in the 2005 trial and helped Michael be acquitted. He continued to praise Michael and use his name for his career until 2012 when work dried up. He even personally emailed Michael’s nephew and asked if him and his family could go to his memorial. He wanted to be successful and got the opportunity to be a film director of a dance film. It got too much for him so he tried to get a job on a famous Michael dance show called ‘One’ when they found someone who was more appropriate to replace him he turned sour and all of a sudden realised he was sexually abused for 7 years.

If you do watch the documentary you will see him burn some memorabilia from Michael, it must be that repressed memory again because a Julian’s auction house came forward the day after it aired and said he had sold the items to them in 2011 and tried to remain anonymous but they wouldn’t allow it. 😂 He tried to sue Michael’s estate for millions and it got thrown out of court as there is no evidence and he has left it too late, not to forget the fact he has previously swore under oath, which is perjury. The reason they have done the documentary is because they are now in debt to the estate and are desperate for people to believe them.

Believe what you want, but I 100 percent personally believe Michael was innocent and was proven so in the 2005 trial. Not to mention the FBI followed him for ten years and found nothing. This is all about money and someone so desparate to be known and trying to stay relevant. It is so convenient that it’s coming up to his 10 year death anniversary too and this all comes out. 

This is the same points we hear over and over from his supporters, most of it already dismissed in this thread or the last.like the FBI following him for 10 years which is fake news. Wade could kill 500 people tomorrow, it's irrelevant towards Michael Jackson sleeping with 10 year old boys and what he did with them alone at night. Or maybe it is relevant. Maybe if Wade is the awful person you say it's because he was molested as a child by Michael Jackson?

Eww, apologists and enablers and victim shaming back in swing in this thread... Disgusting. 

"Celebrity supersedes criminality... How can you see clearly when you are looking into the sun? How can an icon be a con?"

Powerful words when applied to his defenders...

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Which Wacko forum did you copy and paste this from? 

13 minutes ago, Magician said:

I noticed a long time ago that most of Brendan's posts are direct lifts from other sources. Rather bizarre behaviour.

23 hours ago, Nikki said:

my fam and I were bursting out laughing at wade quoting MJ singing "let me see you little one" for him. :lmao:

What a charming family.

There's my theory. Yes it is pedophilia in terms that he had sexually abused children. I do believe Michael had a mental problem connected with the fact he never really grow up in his mind. He always been this young teen in his mind trap in an adult body. (that's great for music but it's not an excuses for what he did) Everything he did is pretty bad dont get me wrong but I consider that it was not pedophilia like usual. It is terrible for the victims and I don't want to defend Michael, I just think that along with Micheal's behaviors people knew he had a mental problem for sure, and nobody tried to stop him. (I think?) Sorry I did not watch the documentary yet so maybe I get few things wrong. When I was young during his trial, it seems to be something pretty common knowledge that he was a pedophile so i'm not surprise at all. Did the aggression continued after the trial?  

27 minutes ago, Magician said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155743735416017&id=620096016

🤷‍♂️

Paedo apologism at its worst.

He tried to sue Michael’s estate for millions and it got thrown out of court as there is no evidence and he has left it too late

It didn't go to court for the statute of limitations. It's disgusting to see MJ fans adding "no evidence" to this to discredit a victim just out of hero worship. It's when I read that sort of stuff that I wish it would backfire and get streaming platforms and retailers to remove all the MJ stuff.

This is all about money and someone so desparate to be known and trying to stay relevant.

Sure, James is probably thrilled about being know and relevant for being the kid MJ molested, right??

That sure opens the doors for you when you work in the IT field.

30 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

There's my theory. Yes it is pedophilia in terms that he had sexually abused children. I do believe Michael had a mental problem connected with the fact he never really grow up in his mind. He always been this young teen in his mind trap in an adult body. (that's great for music but it's not an excuses for what he did) Everything he did is pretty bad dont get me wrong but I consider that it was not pedophilia like usual. It is terrible for the victims and I don't want to defend Michael, I just think that along with Micheal's behaviors people knew he had a mental problem for sure, and nobody tried to stop him. (I think?) Sorry I did not watch the documentary yet so maybe I get few things wrong. When I was young during his trial, it seems to be something pretty common knowledge that he was a pedophile so i'm not surprise at all. Did the aggression continued after the trial?  

See, this is why it's so convincing. They didn't come with a story about physical rape, but one of seduction, and mind games. Which is normally how things happen.

Millions of children are getting this treatment right now, and they have no idea what it is, but the effects are devastating, all throughout the person's life after they've been abused. Even when there's no penetration, still it's devastating. These children are hurt for life, and many carry on the behaviour of their abusers with other children after they grow up.

I highly recommend watching at least the first part if you have time.

And to people who defend MJ. Just think of how this documentary will empower children who are going through this now. Literally millions, have no courage, or information to do anything about what's happening to them.

I will watch it for sure. I just want to understand one thing, do we know how the parents was convinced to let their children slept there. I don't want to blame other people than Micheal for that but I mean, it did not ring any alarms to someone? Even if it's Jackson I would have never let my 10 years old slept their like just the sound of that = pedophilia 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

What a charming family.

well, those people don't believe any of it. at all. but you're right.. (and I shouldn't have said it) this whole thing is a serious situation and not a joke.

Im asking again for the mj fans who missed it it (I know you guys are reading this) What's the explanation for these FBI documents? Apparently there were allegations since the 80s

Michael Jackson was accused of molesting 2 boys in Mexico

Michael Jackson was accused of molesting a boy in the UK He had a collection of videos featuring nude boys called "Michael Jackson’s Neverland Favourites, an All Boy Video Anthology"

Repots of sexual misconduct with a boy on a trip to the Grand Canyon

18 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I will watch it for sure. I just want to understand one thing, do we know how the parents was convinced to let their children slept there. I don't want to blame other people than Micheal for that but I mean, it did not ring any alarms to someone? Even if it's Jackson I would have never let my 10 years old slept their like just the sound of that = pedophilia 

they did have their own interests at heart ,that's for sure ,fame and money .. I gave them one excuse though ;  they were living in more innocent times and MJ was God back then

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Yes, the families also speak in the docu.

They were very much seduced by Michael as well, if the documentary is to be believed.

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

They had his trust. They fell for his manchild act. They were families that were struggling and they were excited to be "chosen" by the most famous man alive. Nothing will excuse them, but you can see how some people might fall for it.

37 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Yes, the families also speak in the docu.

They were very much seduced by Michael as well, if the documentary is to be believed.

2 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

They had his trust. They fell for his manchild act. They were families that were struggling and they were excited to be "chosen" by the most famous man alive. Nothing will excuse them, but you can see how some people might fall for it.

I see, almost sectarian 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/10/dan-reed-shocked-those-wont-accept-michael-jackson-abuser

the 2nd half of this article says it all;

By contrast, the counter-narrative from the Jackson camp has been aggressively reductive. “It’s all about the money,” they intone every time a new accuser emerges. This time though, there’s a second cudgel their legal and propaganda machine is using to beat the children that Jackson raped.

Wade was the first defence witness in the 2004/5 criminal trial of Michael Jackson. His testimony helped to acquit the King of Pop of molesting Gavin Arvizo, a child cancer survivor. Wade states in my film that he had perjured himself because he could not bear to see Jackson, the man he loved, go to jail. Telling the truth was out of the question. He had never told a soul, not even his mother. So the Jackson camp now call him an admitted liar. This argument falls apart when you apply even the merest dusting of common sense. Was he lying then? Or is he lying now? You can’t have it both ways.

The evidence of perjury of course comes from Wade himself. Part two of the documentary leads all but the most hard-bitten fan to an understanding of why he lied then, and is telling the truth now.

The charge that James and Wade are in it for money is equally flimsy. In 2013, Wade (joined later by James in a separate, but similar case) launched a lawsuit against Jackson’s estate, claiming that Jackson’s business associates knew he was molesting little boys but turned a blind eye. Their cases were dismissed on technical grounds, but the judge made no ruling on the validity of the abuse claims. The cases have both gone to appeal.

So where will this “gold” come from? The answer is that Wade and James would have to win it in a hotly contested court battle. A jury would have to weigh up evidence – of which there is plenty – and decide that their claims were valid. And damages would then be awarded against the Jackson estate. Some people would call that justice. The most extraordinary thing in all this is that no one denies that Jackson took little boys to his bed, night after night, for many, many years. What did his family and business associates think he was doing with these little boys behind a locked door? Did they believe he was actually a child in the body of a man and therefore somehow needed to sleep with little boys? That makes no sense if you think about it for more than a second.

Why has it taken 30 years for Jackson to be unmasked? Here in the UK we were all asking the same question after Jimmy Savile.

The answer has something to do of course with the dazzling glare of celebrity and our instinctive deference to talent and wealth. But it also has a lot to do with collective ignorance. Joe Public – that includes me before making this film – has no idea what grooming by a predatory paedophile looks like. Why didn’t the kid go running to mummy as soon as he was groped? This is partly why so many victims take their shameful secret to their graves.

:newspaper:

hxp4krq5.jpg

klpnnqpp.jpg

rro3rx5s.jpg

34fhbsyg.jpg

____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ____ _____ _____ _____ ______ 

"How long was I with Michael?" // "I have several versions" // "Something that will benefit you" :smug:

(don't worry guys, only posting the pedo apologism propaganda in small doses)

10 hours ago, Supernatural said:

The charge that James and Wade are in it for money is equally flimsy. In 2013, Wade (joined later by James in a separate, but similar case) launched a lawsuit against Jackson’s estate, claiming that Jackson’s business associates knew he was molesting little boys but turned a blind eye. Their cases were dismissed on technical grounds, but the judge made no ruling on the validity of the abuse claims. The cases have both gone to appeal.

Mmmmh not really.

HBO and Reed also do not bother to point out that these men were caught lying under oath repeatedly in their litigations with the Jackson Estate .

The trial judge in Robson’s initial case against the Estate found one of Robson’s lies so clear that the judge took the extraordinary step of disregarding Robson’s sworn statements on a summary judgment motion. The judge found that no rational fact-finder could possibly believe Robson’s sworn statement (i.e., his lie under oath) given the unequivocal evidence to the contrary and issued judgment in the Estate’s favor as a result.

https://leavingneverlandfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Petition-to-Compel-Arbitration.pdf

Anyway, looks like #cancelmj isn‘t really working, is it? :comp: Let‘s check back in another week :chuckle:

Haven't watched the film.yet, but I did watch Oprah's interview with the two men.

I'm curious to see how this all goes in realm of public opinion, and how the Jackson family continues to respond.

When you're watching the guys describing the abuse, you want to believe them because it's so disturbing, and at the same time there are so many details which don't seem fake.

Well Michael's not here to defend himself, so who knows if this will ever be truly resolved.

2 hours ago, Nonoka said:

How long was I with Michael?" // "I have several versions" // "Something that will benefit you" :smug:

Lets see shall we.

The email from Mom at 1:19pm is in reply to the email from Wade at 12:55pm. What Wade asked  Mom is conveniently cut off at the bottom of the tweet. We therefore have no context in which to place her reply. Nevertheless, Mom simply says she needs to look at what she’s written. It’s hardly surprising that while piecing together memories from three decades ago on paper, that she has several iterations. As do most people while writing a report, an essay etc.

So the tactic of selectively presenting misleading information to the gullible, falls at the first hurdle.

The less said about the pathetic person that made up the "oh look this abuse survivor can't remember what week the '88 Grammys were or the exact date MJ stuck his cock in his 10 year old mouth" memes the better. Absolutely vile.

Mmmmh not really.

Yes really. The sworn statement referred to by the MJ propaganda team is not about the abuse but specifically about when Robson “learned about the Estate for statute of limitation purposes”.  So that misleading tactic yet again fails.

So, the purpose here, for those who aren’t terribly bright, is that the reader sees that Mom is making up stories and the judge dismissed Wade’s abuse claims. Except most people aren’t that fucking stupid. This isn’t twitter.

Oh and a cursory glance at that risible, inept and frankly embarrassing petition against HBO, shows us exactly why they went ahead and aired it anyway. Flung out of court within 10 minutes I’d wager.

Also quite telling that the child rapist apologists continue to think this is more about cancelling their fave than it is about putting the power ripped from those children  by that paedophile back into their hands as adults. More power to them. 

hxp4krq5.jpg

A quick search shows he was in Los Angeles in January 30th for the AMERICAN Music Awards.

But sure, let's expect an 11 year old to remember some 30 years down the line the specific details of what his abuser was doing when he was away and not getting him to perform oral sex on him.

Pedo apologism. 

3 hours ago, Nonoka said:

hxp4krq5.jpg

klpnnqpp.jpg

rro3rx5s.jpg

34fhbsyg.jpg

____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ____ _____ _____ _____ ______ 

"How long was I with Michael?" // "I have several versions" // "Something that will benefit you" :smug:

i see this thread. and i see ur posts. why?

why do you ignore victims?

u republican? did u bash christine ford? sounds like it

I find the arguments in these threads that are against his music being pulled from radio rotation rather odd and narrow minded. Some people seem very quick to label others overly sensitive and SJWs about this issue without seeming to approach it with an open mind.

Surely the over arching reason that his music is being pulled is due to the fact that his estate profits each time his music is played. And why should the estate profit when they publicly label his victims as liars? Justice cannot be served as the man is dead so surely this gesture should be seen as a positive?

No one has suggested a blanket ban of listening to MJ. Art is subjective and if you can seperate the man from the artist then that is totally your decision and choice. Some people cannot which is incredibly valid.

Apologists are back and regurgitating fake confusion AGAIN it seems. Some copy paste and very conveniently made graphics for the intellectually challenged to understand.

The stupidity and utter malignancy of the paedo-apologists is really offensive. Desperately throwing stones trying to bury the mountain of shit their God has dumped on them. 

It's just awful how some of u haven't said anything for days and then come back with some bullshit of a Grammy Award date
not being correct. You people disgust me. Defending a monster, a child rapist and an evil megalomaniac individual who destroyed
the lives of entire families. I hope that dead freak u love so much burns and rots in hell.

15 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Actually not. The term used in verdicts is "not guilty". The term "innocent" is not used in verdicts. The sole reason why the verdict was "not guilty" was the jury (not necessarily the whole jury, but the majority) who did believe there was not sufficient evidence shown to prove he is guilty without any doubt of the crimes he was indicted on. At no point anyone said he was proven innocent. It's a classic "in dubio pro reo" situation. 

Yes creating reasonable doubt was the goal and it would have been tough for the jury not to have that with these victims lying on his behalf. The situation is pretty transparent now.  

13 hours ago, Kim said:

I noticed a long time ago that most of Brendan's posts are direct lifts from other sources. Rather bizarre behaviour.

Don't go there. You know @Je5u5 and I are dying to quote that faux rape story AGAIN.

As for Wade, the fact that he was looking for a MJ-related job a couple of years ago means nothing, in my opinion. Who knows, maybe it's his own kind of compensation for his childhood trauma. Maybe at this point it was not about the money for him at all.