MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Michael Jackson: Paedophile (continued)

wow who paid for that?

i always thought he didn't want to look like diana ross....he wanted to look like peter pan

The more they tried to justify, the more suspicious people would get.

9 hours ago, Nikki said:

reed probably really had to hold off to add some clips in of MJ making himself so guilty in the bashir interview. those clips alone are more convincing than some of wade (and his gf' who kept smiling?)'s interview. I don't think a lot of people who aren't into pop culture know MJ admitted to sleeping with kids in the bed.

Does anyone know what this is about? He was accused (or at least there were rumours) since the 80s?? 

I don't understand what you are getting at.

What will Madonna do to her MJ pillow tho? 

pillow? lol she said her piece on it before right and she didn't believe it at all.

3 hours ago, tuckeye said:

wow who paid for that?

i always thought he didn't want to look like diana ross....he wanted to look like peter pan

Watching that documentary, more than once he gave me Marilyn Monroe. I think it was a combination of the eyebrows, the baby voice and the ditziness. When he first opened his mouth in the doc, myself and my son just shuddered and cringed! He’s so fucking creepy and it was like full on South Park. My son only managed 10 mins of the show, he was so disgusted and awkward sitting there with his mammy listening to it!

2 hours ago, acko said:

I don't understand what you are getting at.

are you asking me why Im not convinced about wade and his gf yet believe he did it?

I know im talking in circles. I don't want to be a jerk and dictate how a victim should behave .. it's just a gut feeling. I don't think he's being completely honest. his gf was laughing almost the entire time too. so I do question those things..

yet MJ trying to prove his innocence in the bashir doc ironically makes him look completely guilty to me. So yeah.. :dazed:

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Yeeeeeeh.. [/mj]

Fixed.

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

are you asking me why Im not convinced about wade and his gf yet believe he did it?

I know im talking in circles. I don't want to be a jerk and dictate how a victim should behave .. it's just a gut feeling. I don't think he's being completely honest. his gf was laughing almost the entire time too. so I do question those things..

yet MJ trying to prove his innocence in the bashir doc ironically makes him look completely guilty to me. So yeah.. :dazed:

Yet you do. 

Some people want them to cry and have nightmares in front of you. Those interviews lasted hours, maybe days and days (even though they wear the same clothes). But we can't expect them to be contrite so we, in your living room, decided our vote as King Solomon. 

10 hours ago, tuckeye said:

wow who paid for that?

Must be someone who was behind the closed bedroom door with the 40 year old and the 10 year old and saw what did or didn't happen. 

32 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Yet you do. 

Some people want them to cry and have nightmares in front of you. Those interviews lasted hours, maybe days and days (even though they wear the same clothes). But we can't expect them to be contrite so we, in your living room, decided our vote as King Solomon. 

Nah. James barely cried and he came across as a lot more believable. it's not about that.. and I don't mean that he's full on lying, there's no doubt that something happened, I just think he's exaggerating or perhaps he's nervous because he knows MJ fans will dig up his past... I don't know, but to me there's a big difference between the two men. which again does NOT mean Jacko isn't a pedo. but anyway, that's just my opinion, we can agree to disagree about him. im not gonna debate over it.

My feeling after seeing them on Oprah is that Wade is a lot further ahead in the progress of dealing with this than James so they come across differently. 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Nah. James barely cried and he came across as a lot more believable. it's not about that.. and I don't mean that he's full on lying, there's no doubt that something happened, I just think he's exaggerating or perhaps he's nervous because he knows MJ fans will dig up his past... I don't know, but to me there's a big difference between the two men. which again does NOT mean Jacko isn't a pedo. but anyway, that's just my opinion, we can agree to disagree about him. im not gonna debate over it.

Okay then, if you are not going to debate over it, it is very nice everything about your judging victims because they don't behave according to the 'Big Book On How To Behave Once You Discover Your Husband Was Molested By Michael Jackson And You Are Part Of A Documentary', written by famous researcher Gwendolyne Mary McGillicuddy and published in 2002 by Penguin Books. 

Is there any link to watch Oprah's special, by the way? 

I’ll never understand how so many people have such strong opinions on how people  should think and act in a particular situation. Especially when it’s a situation they’ve never been in and have absolutely no idea how it actually feels to be in said situation.  Perplexing. Reductive...

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Is there any link to watch Oprah's special, by the way? 

@karbatalwhy can't you just accept that people have different opinions without being a jerk about it? the guy and his gf come across as less believable to me. so what?

10 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I’ll never understand how so many people have such strong opinions on how people  should think and act in a particular situation. Especially when it’s a situation they’ve never been in and have absolutely no idea how it actually feels to be in said situation.  Perplexing. Reductive...

and who are you to say ive never been in that situation and wouldn't know how people would behave? go a few pages back, I spoke about how I could've run to the police three times in my life and didn't. I speak from experience so I do have an idea of how people in that situation react. perplexing, reductive indeed.. sorry that I have an opinion

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

@karbatalwhy can't you just accept that people have different opinions without being a jerk about it? the guy and his gf come across as less believable to me. so what?

and who are you to say ive never been in that situation and wouldn't know how people would behave? go a few pages back, I spoke about how I could've run to the police three times in my life and didn't. I speak from experience so I do have an idea of how people in that situation react. perplexing, reductive indeed.. sorry that I have an opinion

Sorry hun, I didn’t quote you so don’t presume I was referring directly to you and put words in my mouth. I didn’t say shit about what situations you have or haven’t been in. The end. 

18 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

remember him?

Poor misguided mihran. I’m a little dissapointed in him.

^when he's talking about people of power and money, didn't that include MJ at that time :chuckle: 

Wade Robson, the self proclaimed ‘master of deception.’ His own Mother said he could get an Oscar for his lies, and was a key witness in the 2005 trial and helped Michael be acquitted. He continued to praise Michael and use his name for his career until 2012 when work dried up. He even personally emailed Michael’s nephew and asked if him and his family could go to his memorial. He wanted to be successful and got the opportunity to be a film director of a dance film. It got too much for him so he tried to get a job on a famous Michael dance show called ‘One’ when they found someone who was more appropriate to replace him he turned sour and all of a sudden realised he was sexually abused for 7 years.

If you do watch the documentary you will see him burn some memorabilia from Michael, it must be that repressed memory again because a Julian’s auction house came forward the day after it aired and said he had sold the items to them in 2011 and tried to remain anonymous but they wouldn’t allow it. 😂 He tried to sue Michael’s estate for millions and it got thrown out of court as there is no evidence and he has left it too late, not to forget the fact he has previously swore under oath, which is perjury. The reason they have done the documentary is because they are now in debt to the estate and are desperate for people to believe them.

Believe what you want, but I 100 percent personally believe Michael was innocent and was proven so in the 2005 trial. Not to mention the FBI followed him for ten years and found nothing. This is all about money and someone so desparate to be known and trying to stay relevant. It is so convenient that it’s coming up to his 10 year death anniversary too and this all comes out. 

23 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Sorry hun, I didn’t quote you so don’t presume I was referring directly to you and put words in my mouth. I didn’t say shit about what situations you have or haven’t been in. The end. 

my apologies :smooch:

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

my apologies :smooch:

No worries 🤗

24 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

... Michael was innocent and was proven so in the 2005 Trial....

Actually not. The term used in verdicts is "not guilty". The term "innocent" is not used in verdicts. The sole reason why the verdict was "not guilty" was the jury (not necessarily the whole jury, but the majority) who did believe there was not sufficient evidence shown to prove he is guilty without any doubt of the crimes he was indicted on. At no point anyone said he was proven innocent. It's a classic "in dubio pro reo" situation. 

I'm getting into all sorts of arguments about this.

People don't believe this docu portrays something true. However, what if it is true? Don't we owe to the victims?

I mean, this is a huge subject. And this docu could help empower kids who are going through this. I don't understand why defend MJ so vigorously. Not only is he gone, but the mission here, of making it easier for children to get out of such situations. Why exactly is it so important to blame the victims here? Michael is gone...

15 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

I'm getting into all sorts of arguments about this.

People don't believe this docu portrays something true. However, what if it is true? Don't we owe to the victims?

I mean, this is a huge subject. And this docu could help empower kids who are going through this. I don't understand why defend MJ so vigorously. Not only is he gone, but the mission here, of making it easier for children to get out of such situations. Why exactly is it so important to blame the victims here? Michael is gone...

MONEY. The Jackson estate doesn’t pay for itself. 

2 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

MONEY. The Jackson estate doesn’t pay for itself. 

Oh yeah.. But it's not just that.

I've been talking to a lot of people, and most of them don't believe this.

Personally, I don't think the victims are lying. If they did lie, they did so very well. Also Oprah knew MJ personally, and very well. I think she probably noticed something...