MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Michael Jackson: Paedophile (continued)

12 hours ago, Nick said:

Haha I know she can a big asshole.....

It was just very surprising how strongly Wendy came out against the accusers.

Did not expect any "celebrities" besides his family to publicly go against the guys.

She lives off viral turmoil. And she's back from some time off. She would defend Trump if she needed exposure.

@Magician. That article you posted was spot on. 

People everywhere are still MOSTLY blaming the mothers, who everyone knows were foolish and wrong to trust MJ. . However,  putting all the blame on star struck groomed parents and not the abuser himself is truly wrong. MJ is the one who committed the crimes, surrounded himself with and slept with young boys, not the families. 

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She lives off viral turmoil. And she's back from some time off. She would defend Trump if she needed exposure.

I think she didn't even watch it at that time 😂😂😂 she promised to do a recap of a second part, but she didn't. Maybe she did watch the whole thing later lol

I have just watched a video on youtube about MJ's trial back in 2005 and my conclusion was that if you have the best lawyers and tons of money you can get away with almost everything . That's just very sad

After watching the documentary, I just feel badly for the mothers too. They were in such a strange, surreal situation and yes maybe it got the better of them but they were also groomed by the real evil here: MJ. They will hate themselves forever but blaming them takes away from the one person that deserves to shoulder ALL the blame. They were confused human beings that showed weakness, not fucking pedophiles. 

15 hours ago, Nikki said:

MJ shopping for rings with James

Yep. There we go. It’s all legit. 

And indeed, the lyrics for Threatened are terrifying. 

Poor Michael he just missed out on all the boyhood fun of sleeping together and picking out wedding rings.

As expected the German airing of the documentary will be accompanied by some dubious special, produced by ProSieben that’s going to air right before the doco, apparently to help ,classifying the documentary‘... This coming from a TV channel that’s usually celebrating everything MJ in weeklong specials, makes you wonder what they are trying to shove here. And why it’s taking them so long to prepare all of it. Highly suspicious...

41 minutes ago, Lolo said:

As expected the German airing of the documentary will be accompanied by some dubious special, produced by ProSieben that’s going to air right before the doco, apparently to help ,classifying the documentary‘... This coming from a TV channel that’s usually celebrating everything MJ in weeklong specials, makes you wonder what they are trying to shove here. And why it’s taking them so long to prepare all of it. Highly suspicious...

I just remembered how big MJ was in Germany, seeing him on every Bravo magazine cover lol

@strictmachine yes I agree 😞

16 minutes ago, lasky said:

is this the famous documentary?

the woman sounds believable, but, once again, is only her word against others...I thought it was going to have more proves against him

8 minutes ago, promise to try said:

the woman sounds believable, but, once again, is only her word against others...I thought it was going to have more proves against him

Yes, yes! THIS is the famous Leaving Neverland documentary the whole world talks about, which hasn’t even aired in many countries... Now on YouTube!

:manson:

9 minutes ago, promise to try said:

No. The docu is Leaving Neverland and has two adults who suffered serious sexual abuse from Jackson. 

58 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I have the files if you want. It's 3 parts, two are the actual doc, and then there's an hour-long interview with Oprah.

5 hours total.

I have yet to watch the 2 part documentary and Oprah interview but what truth is there to what this person, who btw I am subscribed to, is saying?

Like, for instance I’ve seen a lot of videos pop up on to my YouTube recommendation section debunking the documentary and calling Wade and James out, exposing them as liars and what not. If anything it leaves me even more confused as to what is the truth... in my gut I do believe Michael was indeed a child molester but then you have ppl like LovelyTi coming out with receipts and having done their research saying otherwise.

What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, Johnny Angel said:

I have yet to watch the 2 part documentary and Oprah interview but what truth is there to what this person, who btw I am subscribed to, is saying?

Like, for instance I’ve seen a lot of videos pop up on to my YouTube recommendation section debunking the documentary and calling Wade and James out, exposing them as liars and what not. If anything it leaves me even more confused as to what is the truth... in my gut I do believe Michael was indeed a child molester but then you have ppl like LovelyTi coming out with receipts and having done their research saying otherwise.

What do you guys think?

Watch the 2 part documentary and Oprah interview. 

https://jezebel.com/was-la-toya-jackson-right-about-her-family-all-along-1833194933

I thought this bit was interesting, the same age range Michael preyed on:

After her sister left home at 16, La Toya claimed, Joseph Jackson started sexually abusing her. “It’s very hard for me to talk about it,” she said. She soldiered on, though. On the September 12 episode of Larry King Live, she specified that the sexual abuse started when she was 10 and lasted until “probably 13.”

You have to feel bad for her, she tried to do the right thing and was trashed by her family.

9 hours ago, promise to try said:

the woman sounds believable, but, once again,

You are making me angry with that question, honestly. 

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

You are making me angry with that question, honestly. 

I´m sorry about that, it´s not my intention to make anybody angry here. I haven´t follow all the discussion that people have had here.I had in the beginning, and I decided not to read anything until I see the documentary. I saw that 60 minutes documentary yesterday, and that´s why I decided to give an opinion. That woman seems to be telling the truth, but she didn´t give any proves.I was expecting something more, after w3atching it, because eveyrbody seems to have clear that he was a real paedo

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

I´m sorry about that, it´s not my intention to make anybody angry here. I haven´t follow all the discussion that people have had here.I had in the beginning, and I decided not to read anything until I see the documentary. I saw that 60 minutes documentary yesterday, and that´s why I decided to give an opinion. That woman seems to be telling the truth, but she didn´t give any proves.I was expecting something more, after w3atching it, because eveyrbody seems to have clear that he was a real paedo

Here is the whole thing. 

Part 2: 

7 hours ago, Johnny Angel said:

What do you guys think?

yes there is good info there as well. it gets so confusing. but i just cant get over the whole grooming of parents, kids, the world, and sleeping in bed and traveling around with boys and then dumping them for another. that to me is abuse.

and i didnt know chandlers father was recorded saying those things & then decades later kills himself. crazy.

and this video talks about why the 2nd case didnt stick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q058VOUhGX0

6 hours ago, Magician said:

Latoya is a CUNT. She'll do anything for a cheque....she did a total 180 afterwards. She should b grilled and given a hard time over this.

14 hours ago, Johnny Angel said:

What do you guys think?

:rotfl:

Oh dear...

The videos have been removed, well of course. Luckily I didn't miss to watch them while they were still up

@Jazzy Jan My favorite part of the docco is when James' mother said that she was dancing upon hearing the news of MJ's death, because no children could ever be abused by him anymore. And there was a certain strange kind of sadness that hit my heart about the last time Wade saw MJ - that moment when MJ went upstairs after having too much wine. . I don't know, it felt extremely bleak.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

DE46A0BA-80C6-4180-8D3C-70E22641D271.jpeg

:chuckle: 

I have the documentary in HQ if anybody wants to watch it.

It's very well constructed. A compelling piece, even if you don't believe Michael is guilty. It's worth watching..