New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

24 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Does it help for an artists to be in Glasto to promote an album? I ask this question sincerely. 

Yeah a good set will see your album fly up the charts. Always has an impact on sales 

So one single is a political disco stomper and another one is a metaphor for cooking and fucking?

And she also used the Katy Perry photographer for a shoot?

Hum

23 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Yeah a good set will see your album fly up the charts. Always has an impact on sales 

jtumblr_mhqeysBqYz1qgcra2o1_250.gifjanet needs it more especially now her brother is almost a  convicted dead child molester ..i cant stand janet or any of the jacksons ...whats janet got to promote or is she still pushing that unbreakable album and tour ? state of the world or what ever it fucking was ...

42 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Does it help for an artists to be in Glasto to promote an album? I ask this question sincerely. 

Massively it's such an iconic festival with bags if prestige the most significant music festival in the world one could argue.

I know after Beyoncé headlined years ago the following week her sales massively boosted as a result in the U.K.

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

So one single is a political disco stomper and another one is a metaphor for cooking and fucking?

Hum

i dont think slave to the rhythm was a disco stomper and who said the song is about cooking and fucking lol

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Massively it's such an iconic festival with bags if prestige the most significant music festival in the world one could argue.

I know after Beyoncé headlined years ago the following week her sales massively boosted as a result in the U.K.

Yes but I think she'd come under fire for launching a new record there. Us Brits love a sing along at a festival. 

47 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Yes but I think she'd come under fire for launching a new record there. Us Brits love a sing along at a festival. 

Im glad she isn't doing it in a way i dont want her sharing a stage with the likes of kylie and especially janet whos work has ..."more class to it " than madonnas 

NSFW

janet-jackson-nipple.jpg

7 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I think it could massively revitalise her profile in the U.K. and remind everyone what a legend she is.

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think it could massively revitalise her profile in the U.K. and remind everyone what a legend she is.

She doesnt work like that ...she doesnt sit around thinking " how can i make everybody love me " lol ...i bet it doesnt change janets concert ticket sales one single bit plus i think madonna is too expensive and they wont pay - kylies been sucking the uks dick for years now and her last album wasn't exactly a great seller 

Just now, trickyricky said:

She doesnt work like that ...she doesnt sit around thinking " how can i make everybody love me " lol ...i bet it doesnt change janets concert ticket sales one single bit 

I know she doesn't work like that but that's how it would be perceived in the U.K.if she did every play it.

If Janet delivers a really strong set especially playing her classics then her discography will see a boost it always happens to the key players at Glasto.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I know she doesn't work like that but that's how it would be perceived in the U.K.if she did every play it.

If Janet delivers a really strong set especially playing her classics then her discography will see a boost it always happens to the key players at Glasto.

i dont know im just not feeling janets live performances lately ..she seems off ...shes lost her quality that i admit she once had ....you mean lip sync her classics ..has she ever sang live but janet will get away with lip syncing of course lol 

i dont know im just not feeling janets live performances lately ..she seems off ...shes lost her quality that i admit she once had ....you mean lip sync her classics ..has she ever sang live 

I'm not a fan particularly of her either it depends what she delivers but if she does deliver something strong then it will serve as an advert for her up and coming tour and it will entice people to go and see her outside her fan base.

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

a boost ..what for a day ??? lol ..

Just now, Confessit said:

I'm not a fan particularly of her either it depends what she delivers but if she does deliver something strong then it will serve as an advert for her up and coming tour and it will entice people to go and see her outside her fan base.

i thought she was still touring that state of the world tour ? 

a boost ..what for a day ??? lol ..

A days better than no day at all in this music industry especially for an artist like Janet who has been out of it for years.

i thought she was still touring that state of the world tour ? 

No idea if she is even touring but if she is it will be a massive advert for her to shift tickets to the general public.

Just now, Confessit said:

A days better than no day at all in this music industry especially for an artist like Janet who has been out of it for years.

yeah she does seem to be pushing herself into these festival things lately ....she needs to..are her concert sales ok ?

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

yeah she does seem to be pushing herself into these festival things lately ....she needs to..are her concert sales ok ?

Not sure she used to be brilliant live back in her Rythem days not so sure now but I'll be watching Glasto as I do every year see what she brings.

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

wonder why madonna doesnt do it ? 

It's usually got something to do with money. Isn't that always the reason Madonna turns things down because she's too expensive?

23 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Didn't Beyoncé also did it after launching a new record? Why these "rules" are always applied only to Madonna? It's not like she would sing songs on the new record only. 

33 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Hum

MAKEUP ARTIST!!!!!! not photographer....and this Makeup Artist is MAJOR!!! she just did the latest GUCCI campaign.....Rihanna for great moments...and KAty's Witness Album cover.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Not sure she used to be brilliant live back in her Rythem days not so sure now but I'll be watching Glasto as I do every year see what she brings.

she does the saaaaaaame thing all the time now....usually tacky...TACKYYYYY outfits.

6 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Didn't Beyoncé also did it after launching a new record? Why these "rules" are always applied only to Madonna? It's not like she would sing songs on the new record only. 

oh these rules only apply to madonna ..like her changing her face or lip syncing ..nobody bats a eyelid at janet jackson who is the queen of lip sync and cheek fillers

Just now, MLVC82 said:

she does the saaaaaaame thing all the time now....usually tacky...TACKYYYYY outfits.

shes like michael sticking to the same formula except she doesnt sleep with little boys 

30 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That's kinda my point. The UK knows she's a legend . If the album's out in June and Glastonbury is June it might not work. Plus Madonna has a weird vision of her new music. The press would say she focused on new materials. You know how she feels about her classics lol