New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

12 hours ago, madgenyc said:

she's cutting open an apple. she used the apple emjoi. Apple Music is releasing a new streaming platform very very soon:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/apple-targets-april-launch-for-video-service.html

Could all these videos be tied into Apple release? Not Netflix documentary?

read the same, but she is involved in tidal. so I don't think she will have a deal with apple.

but in 2005 she was part of the release of the iPod. hmm...

I really don't think the Apple has anything to do with Apple (the brand)

It's all to do with the imagery of the Female duality of the new music.

The Tree of Knowledge, Sinners and Saints, Eve , Lilith, The Bride, The Virgin, The Whore of Babylon...

4 minutes ago, peter said:

Me, too, @Jazzy Jan! Hope you are feeling better and better each day! ❤️ 

Love that photo session so much.  Madonna as a modern day Snow White ! 

Thanks @peter  :inlove:  Am home again and can look at the forum properly and post properly !   Hate using the iPad ! 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Love that photo session so much.  Madonna as a modern day Snow White ! 

Thanks @peter  :inlove:  Am home again and can look at the forum properly and post properly !   Hate using the iPad ! 

:kiss2: I’m sure Aker is so relieved and happy to have you home!! Glad you’re making progress...

Yes, I loved that shoot — all the Testino Versace shots from that year, too. I still have that shot with the apple — I saved it from the back cover of a magazine at the time. It’s a little worn around the edges, but it was such a striking image, then and still now!

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Maybe Madonna is rekindling her friendship with Goop and mentioning apples because Gwynie's daughter is called Apple !  ( just joking ) 

:chuckle: 

Burying the hatchet?!

Madonna fan party who gets stuff from the label and things from guy for the party dropping lots of hints about apple now they are very rarely wrong. 

@madonnafanparty (Instagram) 

5 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Madonna fan party who gets stuff from the label and things from guy for the party dropping lots of hints about apple now they are very rarely wrong. 

@madonnafanparty (Instagram) 

Thank you for sharing this. Yes. It’s pretty given that something is coming up on Apple. When is this Apple event again? 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

she has also worn a snake bracelet a few times.. when she's wearing this style of outfit..

maybe it's a snake vs apple (rebel vs heart) project

Snake charmers are a big thing in Morocco, so that just matches what she’s wearing.