New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

how cool would it be if its a video that features a raid on stonewall etc it would explain the drag queens and 70s outfits etc would be so cool , madonna coming for the gays with this one lol x

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

how cool would it be if its a video that features a raid on stonewall etc it would explain the drag queens and 70s outfits etc would be so cool , madonna coming for the gays with this one lol x

its all aboit the pink pound

will they abandon their current favs?

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

its all aboit the pink pound

will they abandon their current favs?

i wouldnt say shes going for the pink pound shes doing pride new york etc and recieving a award  which i think she is over the moon about in regards to her support etc would be perfect its not going to be something like express yourself i mean that song that did target the pink pound 

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

infact i put money on it that the video will feature a police raid and thats why its controversial 

how exciting 

Indeed

1 minute ago, Routa said:

Indeed

prob why the person who was there was crying because they found it emotional and i bet somebody is playing the drag queen who led the uprising riots etc in the video too . i hope im right would be wonderful if im right 

24 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

prob why the person who was there was crying because they found it emotional and i bet somebody is playing the drag queen who led the uprising riots etc in the video too . i hope im right would be wonderful if im right 

In 2019 though?    It sounds ridiculous and anti police, whom Madonna of course uses for protection, if true

Unless it takes place the night of Stonewall in 1969?  I think?

10 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’m about to explode! I can’t anymore!!! Everyone is driving me nuts 

:lol: Curse that Queen for making us suffer!

33 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

I was the one crying (among others) ...of course it was emotional. The most influential female pop star that has been a crucial voice to the LGBTQ community since the early 80’s was standing in the very same room I perform in, giving a heartfelt speech and then going into song. I practically lost it. 

10 hours ago, loowee said:

okay let’s move on from this stupid great vs amazing discussion...

btw what do you guys think the controversy can possibly be? So far the elements include:

Theater Setting 

70s Disco Style

Drag Queens

”We Need To Wake Up” 

I have a feeling it will reference the Paris Batacan Theater + Florida gay club mass shootings.

There’s also the word “globe”... + we need to wake up. For me something related to climate changing 

9 minutes ago, Samo said:

In 2019 though?    It sounds ridiculous and anti police, whom Madonna of course uses for protection, if true

Unless it takes place the night of Stonewall in 1969?  I think?

well the costumes were supposed to be 70s looking wasnt they 

Just now, Sylphide said:

There’s also the word “globe”... + we need to wake up. For me something related to climate changing 

please no not hey you part two lol

think it makes sense for her to be doing a video based on the police raids etc prob will happen at end of video so they will all be partying to madonnas song etc and bam police raids ! lol this is what i hope for but it will prob just be people dancing to her song 

look at what madonnas daughter is wearing its hardy 2019 is it i think it will pay homage to marsha too and no doubt madonna will be throwing the shot glass at the bar mirror in video , ignore me im just making things up in a effort to build hope for me that the song is more about stonewall etc than bloody president trump 

50290020-9D7B-4381-A7E7-4F484996CA72.jpeg

4A477C80-C30F-4921-81EA-9B6B2D660D30.jpeg

9906B7CB-F946-4701-9281-F6941C811AD8.png

19AC43BF-C100-4B0B-9724-DDB32D5A037C.png