New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

26 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I still wonder what this look is for... it seems album related going by the description

Probably mama just wanted some D 

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

she seems to be recording and preparing a lot of photo and video material in advance... it's either a visual album or she already knows she won't have time to do it in the coming months, too busy touring or with some other projects like the movie(s) she wanted to direct

Tour related?  

28 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Whenever I see here written "soon" followed by a gif I don't know if I want to scream, to slap somebody, to cry, to jerk off or to get drunk with the chimp Bubbles. 

jerking off Always help me ooze the pain 🙂 

26 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

What about this rumor she will give an interview for Beats 1 radio station on Apple Music during the M14 promotion?

That sounds really good! 

53 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

What about this rumor she will give an interview for Beats 1 radio station on Apple Music during the M14 promotion?

Sounds good but like...when? 🤣

these rumors mean nothing if we aren’t getting a timeframe! 

On 3/10/2019 at 6:59 AM, Sylphide said:

I’m a good friend of Manfred Thierry Mugler who has nothing to do with fashion anymore. He told me last year that he met Giovanni Bianco and somehow they talked about M. Mugler told him that M should definitely play on her living legend status caus she has nothing more to prove... I was hoping the 2 could work together, it would have been my chance to meet her! 

This is fab!! Thank you for sharing, how lucky of you to be friends with a legend!!!

I'm proud of Madonna and her team for being tight lip and preventing any leaks. 

Just get a feeling that this era is going to be very special.💥

No leaks, OK, but a music teaser could be going viral at this time, few seconds of Madonna's new sound would feed the public, perfect surprise until the storm.... 

6 minutes ago, dedalo said:

No leaks, OK, but a music teaser could be going viral at this time, few seconds of Madonna's new sound would feed the public, perfect surprise until the storm.... 

Signed!! 👍

Can we change the thread title to 

WE NEED TO WAKE UP to SOMETHING???

Can we get something please, anything? This thread is so dire and I’m tired of posting in the MJ thread... It’s march for fs sake. 

42 minutes ago, dedalo said:

It doesn't make any  sense releasing a teaser now if the album comes in June.

41 minutes ago, dedalo said:

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

It doesn't make any  sense releasing a teaser now if the album comes in June.

This. I mean, stop the drama. She will release everything when she's ready. I trust in her artistical vision.

If the album comes out in JUNE, it is too early to release a visual trailer or album sample. We haven't finished the month. Be patient.

Exactly. She's out there filming a bunch of videos at this time of her life and her fans are complaining. smh

It's June. Put that on your mind and don't expect anything before. Sit back and relax. It will come when it will come.

I’m beginning to agree with all this...I wonder when Pride will be announced. They have held back longer than ever...makes me think it’s because M wasn’t ready to drop the record until June so she wants the announcement last... 

20 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

Cherish video part 2 on the beach of Comporta, would be amazing...with director Emmanuel helming 

It feeeeels.....nope

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

Cherish video part 2 on the beach of Comporta, would be amazing...with director Emmanuel helming 

She doesn't film that many music videos anymore.  I would be pissed if they wasted it on a Cherish like music video. 

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Does anyone listen to that? I thought their ratings were terrible?