New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

17 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, golden showers outsold rebel heart in the UK and was available as picture disc, vinyl album, cassette etc which have her a no 1!

My favorite bands are releasing music bundles with each new album, which is something that really push their sales.

They even manage to make packs that include the album (as CD or Vinyl format) + exclusive items (clothes, pins, etc), a move that motivates people in order to trying to collect them all. It definitely helps the sales!

Imagine not only having 3 different album versions, but also the chance to get a conmemorative Madonna item from the new era. It would be awesome!

52 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Madonna's "team" has neglected this aspect of her legacy and it's already unbearable. No wonder a lot of unrealeased stuff has been leaking. If only "they" were smarter enough, we wouldn't have to be downloading all the demos and alternate takes illegally. Let's think about all the missed opportunities throughout the years: The First Album 30th anniversary, Like a Virgin 30th anniversary, True Blue 30th anniversary, and the latest one Like a Prayer 30th anniversary. It's a real shame. It's hilarious how "they" believe selling useless candles and pillows on her official online store will keep fans (the only ones buying this shit) happy.

And releasing Blond Ambition Tour and Re-invention tour.

32 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

My favorite bands are releasing music bundles with each new album, which is something that really push their sales.

They even manage to make packs that include the album (as CD or Vinyl format) + exclusive items (clothes, pins, etc), a move that motivates people in order to trying to collect them all. It definitely helps the sales!

Imagine not only having 3 different album versions, but also the chance to get a conmemorative Madonna item from the new era. It would be awesome!

Oh you like them! They're coming to Colombia next month 🙂

Guys, I am calling it. Madonna is going to have her first top ten hit in seven years, and it will likely be due to streaming. She'll be like Gaga and have multiple videos.

22 minutes ago, Yoshisno1fan said:

Guys, I am calling it. Madonna is going to have her first top ten hit in seven years, and it will likely be due to streaming. She'll be like Gaga and have multiple videos.

Lord help us.

28 minutes ago, Yoshisno1fan said:

She'll be like Gaga

That's impossible 😉 Madonna is the archetype.. 😉

I've had enough of her trolling to be honest. If the album is finished they should release a press statement or something soon. They're on to a big flop if they want a 'surprise' release...

8 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I've had enough of her trolling to be honest. If the album is finished they should release a press statement or something soon. They're on to a big flop if they want a 'surprise' release...

yes, they had a lot of excitement and momentum a while ago she should've taken advantage of that somehow  

2 hours ago, Alvarø said:

She will do:

Standard edition CD

Deluxe edition

Super deluxe edition

Super super deluxe edition

Tour bundle edition

I've emptied your bank account edition

7 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She will do:

Standard edition CD

Deluxe edition

Super deluxe edition

Super super deluxe edition

Tour bundle edition

I've emptied your bank account edition

Haha This! Reason why I only bought Rebel Heart 1 copy!

Rather save the money for an amazing seat at the tour than spend hundreds collecting every single thing!

5 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I thought that was Rupaul. 😮😕

Me too, I used to think when I was younger that RuPaul and Dave were the same person lol

16 hours ago, rebelheart said:

He has no idea. Only knows about the album artwork/cover apparently. 

He said it was great.

In a new partnership with Live Nation, Interscope & VHS, Madonna will release her new "visual" album on VHS cassette this Summer !

VHS is an exciting new Visual medium and we are excited to show young people all the benefits VHS has to offer ...

download (4).jpeg

#soon

It's rumored that Isamaya Ffrench worked on the album cover, her work is quiet strange & weird looking + she worked on Katy's Witness cover so the rumors could be true?

https://www.instagram.com/isamayaffrench/?hl=en

+ she was with M back in January just after the album photoshoot took place :

9 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

It's rumored that Isamaya Ffrench worked on the album cover, her work is quiet strange & weird looking + she worked on Katy's Witness cover so the rumors could be true?

https://www.instagram.com/isamayaffrench/?hl=en

+ she was with M back in January just after the album photoshoot took place :

I’d love that. 🙌🏻

10 minutes ago, humanracin said:

In a new partnership with Live Nation, Interscope & VHS, Madonna will release her new "visual" album on VHS cassette this Summer !

VHS is an exciting new Visual medium and we are excited to show young people all the benefits VHS has to offer ...

download (4).jpeg

#soon

I hope there’s a laserdisc too 💿

12 minutes ago, humanracin said:

download (4).jpeg

#soon

Actually, it is being released as a 1970's family vacation slide show format as well.

12 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I’m fucking done with this and also done with waiting Star Wars Episode IX title/teaser/trailer.

I just can’t anymore.

I'm here to light up your day, young Padawan.

Trailer won't come 'til end of April, for sure 

I really thought I was gonna turn 30 with a new Madonna album. RUINED MY PLANS. I wanted to be on the beach in sitges with a cava and fag BORING my best friend with the new record. Rebel heart again it is... Haha