New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

53 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

People offended by this joke are probably the same who called Madonna out for cultural appropriation during the her VMA'S speech 

At all

Maybe she is shooting all the videos for the singles in advance since the tour is supposed to start in September, so that would imply she will be busy with rehearsals during all the summer with little time for promo or other stuff. 

2 minutes ago, Anne said:

Maybe she is shooting all the videos for the singles in advance since the tour is supposed to start in September, so that would imply she will be busy with rehearsals during all the summer with little time for promo or other stuff. 

That would mean she has already decided all singles in advance which she has never done before and is not really a good idea. Chosing the "next" single should depend on the reception of the previpus single, at least a little bit.

5 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Is M the best person to choose the first single. The never ending debate haha

One thing for sure, she never swallowed the pill that Warner preferred 4 minutes over Candy shop for the first single, she said screw you I am going to perform it in my next 3 ( maybe 4) tours!!

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

One thing for sure, she never swallowed the pill that Warner preferred 4 minutes over Candy shop for the first single, she said screw you I am going to perform it in my next 3 ( maybe 4) tours!!

I think it will be the most performed song live by Madonna at the end of all 

5 minutes ago, peppermint said:

she has a genuine love for the song ...she even made a follow up to it but instead of sweets ...it was car parts ...body shop 

Someone on the Mtribe forum said he's heard the album cover/artwork is very weird & strange looking, he heard it is similar to Katy's Witness album artwork & that the below look relates to the album artwork.  If his info is accurate, it lines with Mensch's info. 

3 hours ago, mindatrappa said:

Attention! M is with Diana Kunst , Rosalia’s video director ... is she planning a new video ? Could this be a visual album ? 🤔

1D8045C7-B763-45CB-9FD4-D086962F0D00.png

YES PLEASE!!! 

Their work with Rosalia is incredible!!

7 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Someone on the Mtribe forum said he's heard the album cover/artwork is very weird & strange looking, he heard it is similar to Katy's Witness album artwork & that the below look relates to the album artwork.  If his info is accurate, it lines with Mensch's info. 

Interesting!

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Er, I see that Evidad already has warning points on his account for trolling. 

Even if it was funny, 😅😆🤣 at your own "joke" deserves a one week ban in itself.

Thank you. 

it was not funny at all and something a Madonna hater would post, not fans on a forum dedicated to her.. 

2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

People offended by this joke are probably the same who called Madonna out for cultural appropriation during the her VMA'S speech 

Not at all. People mocking Madonna over adopting African children and wishing it was 1985 again as if she has not had a career since is not appropriate on  a Madonna forum. Not even part of the topic. See enough of this crap on social media  all the time and don't need to see it here. I have no problem with her VMA speech either so that theory is wrong. 

47 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Interesting..well, I'm gonna wait to see it. But I hope it's not weird in that way. The Witness album cover is not that exciting.

Hopefully, it's gonna be weird in a beautiful way. Like, the LAP cover, or the BTS cover.. hopefully nothing like Witness.

I trust Madonna.

34 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Not at all. People mocking Madonna over adopting African children and wishing it was 1985 again as if she has not had a career since is not appropriate on  a Madonna forum. Not even part of the topic. See enough of this crap on social media  all the time and don't need to see it here. I have no problem with her VMA speech either so that theory is wrong. 

Maybe My sense of humor is too dark haha I didn't see a mocking about madonna more than mocking about the cliché about Madonna. 

35 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

the phrases ooze hatred.

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I'm here for Groundbreakingdonna

She's been talking about a "new method", and I suppose that it's related to a way of showcase her new music.

The meltdowns here will be huge if she decides to skip a physical release for this album and goes just the digital route first (and tbh I will love it, tho 🤩).

I've been wondering what's going on in her camp this silent week, but I'm glad to see her accompanied by a CANADA director. These people are amazing. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻