New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

12 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

It seems like she will be at Pride Island because they already announced Melissa Heritage for the closing ceremony.

it seems she will be? there has been literally no mention of her performing at Pride, it's all fan speculation

6 minutes ago, T0pher said:

it seems she will be? there has been literally no mention of her performing at Pride, it's all fan speculation

The official closing ceremony is Pride Island where all the main headliners perform on the final Sunday and the fireworks are done there as well. It’s Madonna. Melissa will be in time square. 

Guest eroticerotic
5 hours ago, Kim said:

Well you'll have to when that ish gets discontinued henny :nocomment:

Anyway, 2nd week in March and still not even an official announcement of ANYTHING? Worra shocker.

I Love u 😚

Guest eroticerotic
3 hours ago, spotlight said:

Yeah but even before u started using the MDNASkin line ur face was already all of the things u listed above. I remember. 

✨❤️✨💋

9 minutes ago, Mensch said:

The official closing ceremony is Pride Island where all the main headliners perform on the final Sunday and the fireworks are done there as well. It’s Madonna. Melissa will be in time square. 

ya I'll just wait until it's actually announced because then it will be the convenient "plans must have changed" excuse if she ends up not doing it. 😘

i have the rose mist and love it i spray it all over my genitals like madonna does ! mist ya self but seriously its good and smells lovely is it worth the money no 

18 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Thanks for clearing that up!! 😘

31 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i have the rose mist and love it i spray it all over my genitals like madonna does ! mist ya self but seriously its good and smells lovely is it worth the money no 

i spray the toilet before and after i use it

43 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Logically you have to announce Melissa before Madonna. Because once it is done. No one will remember that 

will Madonna step up her game coz Melissa?

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

will Madonna step up her game coz Melissa?

Seriously? Madonna doesn't step her game.  IT IS her game naturally.  Melissa can't even compare. Plus they appeal to different markets. 

2 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

at what stage of 'the process' is she right now??

I can't keep up, everything is so fast ....

you mean everything is so slow, :rotfl:

49 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Logically you have to announce Melissa before Madonna. Because once it is done. No one will remember that 

Exactly 

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

troll.

22 hours ago, Isaac said:

absolutely! comment and make presumptions based on half baked rumors as much as they want. it’s a free country. 

great! so next time try to be less bitchy and ironic about other comments.  And FYI, it's not a "half baked rumor". It's literally what those drag queens said.

1 hour ago, T0pher said:

ya I'll just wait until it's actually announced because then it will be the convenient "plans must have changed" excuse if she ends up not doing it. 😘

I’m also waiting for that 😎

Am I dreaming or are y’all finally waking up to the magic of the Rose Mist? 

EA525035-9668-467B-9C06-8C31649AFEBE.gif

11 hours ago, hawes-king said:

Today would have been good for a single release from her - International woman's Day

Or at least a hot remix of Express Youself

4 hours ago, iasonas said:

It is great that no one knows anything! They have been so careful this time.

I wonder what plans Livenation, Interscope, Universal and Maverick have for the album's promotion. Hopefully they will invest in it a bit.

Yes, it's amazing! Makes it all so much more exciting.