New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, Kim said:

What is this PISH?

Your future dance-in-front-of-the-mirror-hairbrush-in-hand super jam? (vocoder and grills added for your pleasure)

10 minutes ago, elijah said:

not if its just "great" :rotfl:

At this point, great is more than enough haha any new material will be a masterpiece for me the first month haha 

4 hours ago, systemvalues said:

I don't think she "has  losen" the LGBTQ community through these years.

She hasn’t lost the community but tbh her position has kind of faltered. I would love to see her regain the unquestioned worship within it that she used to have and always deserves. 

50 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

She hasn’t lost the community but tbh her position has kind of faltered. I would love to see her regain the unquestioned worship within it that she used to have and always deserves. 

It's interesting because I feel that she's always been pretty polarizing with homos.

Met many who are fans, but also met many that dislike her. 

It just became noticeably worse during the past several years. Social media doesn't help.

She is very polarizing with gays. Some really hate her.

The only times I am old enough to remember when I felt that all gays universally loved her were in 1998-2000 and 2005-2006. Basically Ray of Light, Music and COADF. Everything after the end of the Confessions Tour has been very polarizing with gays. And with the general public for that matter.

The gays are like the general public. The last time she was universally loved by straight people too was Confessions.

Not being a fan of hers i could accept but not atleast respecting her as a gay person for what she has done for us is unacceptable. I don’t think i’d be able to date someone who doesn’t apppreciate her as i would think this person has bad taste in art.  Lol

48 minutes ago, iasonas said:

The only times I am old enough to remember when I felt that all gays universally loved her were in 1998-2000 and 2005-2006. Basically Ray of Light, Music and COADF. Everything after the end of the Confessions Tour has been very polarizing with gays. And with the general public for that matter.

The gays are like the general public. The last time she was universally loved by straight people too was Confessions.

lots of the older gays despise her.  I see it all the time on facebook n instagram, saying she needs to retire and she's past her prime.  How they make a comment relating to her age.  I really don't get it.

2 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

lots of the older gays despise her.  I see it all the time on facebook n instagram, saying she needs to retire and she's past her prime.  Im thinking - look how old you are, how can you make a comment relating to her age.  I really don't get it.

True. It’s disgusting and mind boggling when coming from people over 35 really. Do they want to be treated the same way? Like a useless thing after they are ... years old? It’s absurd, but again she is fighting the fight and probably one day would be appreciated for that!

Well, is there really a gay icon who is universally loved by the LGBT community? Cher, maybe. Gaga is loved, but polarizing. Madonna is polarizing, but I was under the impression that the gays loved her in the 1990s. Even as the rest of the world called her "over with," her music and videos were always played at gay clubs. I haven't been to a gay club in a while, but I wonder if they even play her music or videos anymore. 

The ones who can’t stand her are young ignorant gays with no concept of pop culture before 2008 and who foolishly believe Lady Gaga invented gay rights. And the bitter old white chacha queens are resentful that she is a bigger queen than them all of them combined and not sucking up to them constantly. 

1 hour ago, iasonas said:

Zzzzzz

10 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

Madonna comment - “what ever it takes to get those songs mastered!”

I refuse to believe that they are still not mastered...😴

9 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

Great detective work! Thanks for sharing this, @boy skeffington.

Slightly frustrating if she’s still stuck (a la RH) in this cycle of waiting for the too-busy technicians to finish up the work. (“Where are the STEMS?!?” with Diplo, etc.)

3 hours ago, Magician said:

The ones who can’t stand her are young ignorant gays with no concept of pop culture before 2008 and who foolishly believe Lady Gaga invented gay rights. And the bitter old white chacha queens are resentful that she is a bigger queen than them all of them combined and not sucking up to them constantly. 

Yes.  See then all over social media in droves.  They ones you described - both young ignorant arrogant idiots and older hysterical ex fans - always say they prefer either Gaga, Kylie or Beyonce. Infuriating how they hate and abuse Madonna, keep saying they prefer others but great to see so many calling them out for the ignorant ageist fools they are. 

Edit - so many love her as well, just shocked at the ones that are so vocal about hating her. 

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

She definitely lost the younger generation of Gaga gays after all the drama. Not that she needs them but it definitely hurt her.

49 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

I guess she s trolling actually

My guess is she's trolling OR they are deliberately taking things slow not uploading things so they don't leak.

In regards to LGBT community , she had always supported us and stood up for us in ways no other ally has, HOWEVER she hasn't just stood there and told us we are great. She doesn't treat us differently or special. And wether you like to admit it or not some people only worship certain figures because they single us out as such.

Also in relation to polarising. People are coca about Madonna because she's vocal about anything.  When the fuck did Beyonce have an opinion. 

ONE MORE POINT. Id say 2008 was last time gp loved her. Sticky and sweet was huge and 4m.

Anyway that's my tuppence worth haha

2 hours ago, elijah said:

True. It’s disgusting and mind boggling when coming from people over 35 really. Do they want to be treated the same way? Like a useless thing after they are ... years old? It’s absurd, but again she is fighting the fight and probably one day would be appreciated for that!

Seems like some weird defense mechanism, they might feel ‚younger‘ themselves when slagging her off for her age, though only being 15 or 20 years younger. It makes them think 40 is still fresh with the kids :lol:

28 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

At least she's in the mastering stage now which is the last stage of the process...😆

the album wont be released in spring

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

the album wont be released in spring

It won't be, it was already established that it'll be released in the summer. June at the earliest.

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

At least she's in the mastering stage now which is the last stage of the process...😆

I thought the album entered this fucking mastering stage MONTHS AGO

40 minutes ago, Andra said:

It won't be, it was already established that it'll be released in the summer. June at the earliest.

Is this realistic and where was this stated officially?

Albums released june,july dont get usually much attention

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Is this realistic and where was this stated officially?

Albums released june,july dont get usually much attention

Unless it's a summery album? Those Latin rhythms could be the sound of the summer.

I think Madonna is loved in general but people tire of the perceived contrived controversy and trend chasing.

She just needs a great pop song, no hip beats, no grillz, just some tunes.