New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

40 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

The best picture of Madonna with an apple

madonna-byc2a0francesco-scavullo-1988.jp

Yes this is my favorite  Madonna Apple, 80s 😁

Edited by Alfastar

22 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Just wanna to chime in: Snake charms were sampled in the song "Words"! 

That's what this ICONIC sound is ??? 😲

So excited.

i hope Guy handles the Apple thing better than he handle the U2 exclusive album they were dragged for like a month straight. Madonna doesn’t need that lol

2 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

So excited.

i hope Guy handles the Apple thing better than he handle the U2 exclusive album they were dragged for like a month straight. Madonna doesn’t need that lol

i hope apple have funded the videos if its true ...i dont want no cheap celebration video of her dancing against a wall

3 hours ago, dubtronic said:

53172823_2018565288252476_8900424113197048703_n.jpg

I'm sorry guys but this is the best she's looked since the Rebel Heart Tour. She looks beautiful, classy and weirdly she looks somehow mature but sexy. 

24 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i hope apple have funded the videos if its true ...i dont want no cheap celebration video of her dancing against a wall

Exactly. If they are cheap dancing videos, she won’t garner any excitement whatsoever. Even among her fans. She needs interesting innovative videos ala Frozen, DW or NRM

11 hours ago, Phineaspoe said:

Yeah exactly. He says he is working there on a spectacular project, on another level. And that he’ll be in Lisbon working on this for another TWO DAYS. 

Thank you for being so kind 🙂

Maybe she's headlining the Apple Music Festival - Nope not that it's been cancelled  and I doubt she would do anything for them because of Tidal?

12 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

Maybe she's headlining the Apple Music Festival - Nope not that it's been cancelled  and I doubt she would do anything for them because of Tidal?

This is the new Madonnanation style. A suposition that is denied afterwards in only one sentence! :clap:

13 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This is the new Madonnanation style. A suposition that is denied afterwards in only one sentence! :clap:

we all here to have a conversation about the new album my suposition had changed after i read about the festival being cancelled, edit function is brilliant :clap:

2 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I think that this is the most well known brasilian meme of all time 🤣

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Janet is doing Glastonbury- I just feel that was a missed opportunity for M. Especially if this album is dropping in June

I know

giphy.gif

Maluma is sharing IG stories, walking around in Lisboa lol

13 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

we all here to have a conversation about the new album my suposition had changed after i read about the festival being cancelled, edit function is brilliant :clap:

Oh, sorry then. I didn't know you had edited your comment.