New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

That would truly be magic.

A a digital strategy and promo campaign for the queen of pop truly moving with the times.

let me guess guy oseary hasnt learned from the U2 debacle...although everyone does need new madonna album automatically stuck and embedded in their phones, do we want the backlash? not that this is what happening...

My macrobiotic turkish delights are made from APPLES! Mmm, sticky, sweet, keeps the doctor away, keeps the twins singing and dancing all damn day long, trly the perfect snack for Mambo's on the go. Next on Madonna's kitchen.

49 minutes ago, Sideris said:

OMG. Just reading about how they have filmed lots of new content for their service. They have zillions and need to make a big splash so an exclusive with a superstar makes total sense. They have a relationship with Madonna already. Bet bet bet bet she is launching with them. Could be Gaga though ....

7 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

My macrobiotic turkish delights are made from APPLES! Mmm, sticky, sweet, keeps the doctor away, keeps the twins singing and dancing all damn day long, trly the perfect snack for Mambo's on the go. Next on Madonna's kitchen.

anybody for mdna buns 

nancy-grace-cooking-show-cnn copy.jpg

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

That's true.

I dunno if it's true it's amazing that she is still tuning in to new methods and moving with the times digitally to present her music and not letting the ageism that she called out about radio during RHs Luke warm reception affect her new album.

She has always  been avant-garde..she made a deal with LN saying that she didn't know how her music would have been put into the market in the future..she is not stuck in the past.

49 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

She's too big to help a company make marketing  experiments with their new services. Ugh.

Apple is quite big too. 😉

14 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she must be shooting today ..wish she would post something...a pic of her sucking malumoos nipples 

She's got her fisting gloves on.

3 hours ago, madgenyc said:

she's cutting open an apple. she used the apple emjoi. Apple Music is releasing a new streaming platform very very soon:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/apple-targets-april-launch-for-video-service.html

Could all these videos be tied into Apple release? Not Netflix documentary?

Another exclusive release on an app that won't work x)

Guest CzarnaWisnia
6 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

1. I want another "fuzzy dream" song

2. I want another "bitch" song

3. I want another song where she calls herself "a girl"

"Fuzzy Girl Bitch" springs to mind.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

i want another hesitating song 

"Mah Bitch Beau's an Easy Tayte" has been rehearsed (with grillz).