New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Hard Candy says Hi. Although that had 4 Minutes to promote album/tour. 

Hopefully we are in for some surprises. Ill definitetly have a meltdown if we dont get any promo at all. Lol.

In the UK she performed at Radio 1s Big Weekend Festival to promote HC album

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

guys u forgot all the promo she has done via insta, those little videos fado and wigs, thats the kinda prono now

I think that will be part (if that happens too) of the Netflix doc.

5 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

In the UK she performed at Radio 1s Big Weekend Festival to promote HC album

Yeah I know but I dont count that. It doesnt reach the amount of people she needs to. Its certainly no Glastbury, Eurovision, Coachella etc. 

All these meltdown cuz she might not perform at PRIDE?    Like that was the big thing to launch her new album.    

We know nothing about what she has for promotions - stop being Debbi downers by putting down her team.   It’s tired.  

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Yeah I know but I dont count that. It doesnt reach the amount of people she needs to. Its certainly no Glastbury, Eurovision, Coachella etc. 

You should count it as it was promo for the album and it was big for HC no maybe not Glasto or Eurovision but it wa still heavily reported on and served as a mini preview for the S&S tour and no doubt it helped to promote HC.

I agree with you about reaching more people but we shall have to see. She is keeping everything close to her chest surly for a big launch at Eurovision? If not I'm sure they'll be something there has to be some hype especially for tour tickets I know on the RH tour she struggled to sell out one night in usual venues she would sell a straight 3 out.

To be totally FRANK she really is starting to piss me off now. If the album is finished (and yes we know it is) and if the first single video is done (and yes we known it is) then there is no reason not to have some kind of announcement soon. Yes maybe they're preparing some kind of visual album / odyssey / documentary - that's all fine but we've known about this for years (!!) now because of her instagram updates so it won't be a 'surprise' release if that is what they're going for. As usual total cluelessness on her camp's part. It's either a totally 'surprise' release or it's not (i.e. it's a conventional release) and this is neither. Again, no one from my social circle even knows what she's up to ("I thought she has stopped recording? Oh she's around? Oh etc. etc.") so their strategy is bullshit and again smacks of NOT KNOWING HER AUDIENCE. 

Madonna HQ needs to WAKE THE FUCK UP.

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

To be totally FRANK she really is starting to piss me off now. If the album is finished (and yes we know it is) and if the first single video is done (and yes we known it is) then there is no reason for some kind of announcement #soon. Yes maybe they're preparing some kind of visual album / odyssey / documentary - that's all fine but we've known about this for years (!!) now because of her instagram updates so it won't be a 'surprise' release if that is what they're going for. As usual total cluelessness on her camp's part. It's either a totally 'surprise' release or it's not (i.e. it's a conventional release) and this is neither. Again, no one from my social circle even knows what she's up to ("I thought she has stopped recording? Oh she's around? Oh etc. etc.") so their strategy is bullshit and again smacks of NOT KNOWING HER AUDIENCE. 

I agree and Im worried 

is that a Madonna #soon or the real SOON?

I think its just that she decided to shut all holes after RH leaks and thinks it will be outofthebox runnaway success coz shes Madonna and nuthin has leaked like in 1989

Just now, dollhouse said:

I think its just that she decided to shut all holes after RH leaks and thinks it will be outofthebox runnaway success coz shes Madonna and nuthin has leaked like in 1989

Well she lives in la la land if that's what she thinks. And she needs to fire everyone on her team if that's what they say to her to appease her & her ego.

She ll come when she wants and we all know it s gonna be in a few weeks , life is beautiful out of the internett and we ll have a record for the summer , so ....there s no need for dramas

1 minute ago, idro said:

She ll come when she wants and we all know it s gonna be in a few weeks , life is beautiful out of the internett and we ll have a record for the summer , so ....there s no need for dramas

Right. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

3 minutes ago, idro said:

This!

On 3/15/2019 at 8:31 AM, Stephen said:

Reductive of what exactly? I'm curious..something in her own discography? Someone else's song?

people need dictionary.haha

23 hours ago, Confessit said:

Plus Pride has always been somewhat beneath her and that comes from someone who would love her to do it !

you say same to cher and whitney? think not.

17 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

people need dictionary.haha

you say same to cher and whitney? think not.

No I wouldn't say it was beneath those 2 but it is beneath M.

46 minutes ago, idro said:

Thank u next 

10 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

She will perform a short version of one song from the tracklist each year on Met Gala, and then release the album.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

Well she lives in la la land if that's what she thinks. And she needs to fire everyone on her team if that's what they say to her to appease her & her ego.

This^^

She always can do a tv media circuit, in NYC/USA the GMA and Today Show always host a summer concerts series every Friday I guess some of them outside Rockefeller Center and the big ones on Central Park with lots of people and watched across the country.

Theres the MTV Movie Awards, a lot of music festivals on July not only in the USA but worldwide.

She can also do media tour with performances on programs like American Idol Finale, The voice or something like that.

I’m excited because April is coming soon, because it will be a summer album with colorful and fresh looks, and maybe a disco summer anthem and also Latin songs with Anitta and Maluma!

Bring the fuego 🔥!

1 hour ago, idro said:

This. 👆🏻

We're all such spoiled bitch brats :lol:

But it's HER fault really for consistently putting out fantastic albums for three decades. Naturally we've come to expect it like a pack of Pavlovian dogs.

If RH didn't leak in advance months prior, it would have easily matched the 2 million Worldwide sales of MDNA, instead of it's 1.2 million Worldwide sales

Amazingly enough, that would have PUT RH among the top 10 if not even top 5 biggest selling Albums of 2015 worldwide

Damn Album sales are shit these days...

1 minute ago, Samo said:

If RH didn't leak in advance months prior, it would have easily matched the 2 million Worldwide sales of MDNA, instead of it's 1.2 million Worldwide sales

If if if

Who cares 

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

To be totally FRANK she really is starting to piss me off now. If the album is finished (and yes we know it is) and if the first single video is done (and yes we known it is) then there is no reason not to have some kind of announcement soon. Yes maybe they're preparing some kind of visual album / odyssey / documentary - that's all fine but we've known about this for years (!!) now because of her instagram updates so it won't be a 'surprise' release if that is what they're going for. As usual total cluelessness on her camp's part. It's either a totally 'surprise' release or it's not (i.e. it's a conventional release) and this is neither. Again, no one from my social circle even knows what she's up to ("I thought she has stopped recording? Oh she's around? Oh etc. etc.") so their strategy is bullshit and again smacks of NOT KNOWING HER AUDIENCE. 

👍

We know the album will be released, there is at least one video filmed, era styling has been decided and is looking good, rehearsals have been going on here and there for what's surely going to be a mega tour. Yes we all want it now but it's not like she's doing all this work to just lock it up in a safe and then direct a trilogy of Mary Had A Little Lamb.

As many have already stated, this time we have no leaks .....the thing most blame the lackluster sales of Rebel Heart on....and we are still not happy. 

Before we know it, we will be in the middle of this era and it will go too fast! Who knows how many more major eras we will have! So I'm just going to choose to soak up every drop including this wait. 

Its MADONNA so I know it will be worth it! 

The lacklustre sales of RH had just as much to do with LFL being a lacklustre first single (unforgivable given the atrocity that was GMAYL) and her status as a mature artist than it did with the leaks. 

Lets be honest here and not rewrite stories.