New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

God, do we think this is related to her fee or something like the Eurovision thing/too political?! I'm sure she is sooo expensive, but I mean she's gotta pay all those dancers, the band, hair and makeup, etc like come on she's so worth it!

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

The lack of announcements regarding anything is quite worrisome

No news on a single, album release it's just silence on all ends

I'm hoping for the best but I'm concerned 

I hope she's releasing this year,

I mean seriously we have NOTHING

Nothing is worrysome. Except fans creating problems, delays, and drama based on their imaginary timelines. We know nothing and have zero cause for concern. Madonna will announce new material when she’s ready and according to her creative and professional timeline.

Pfffff 

Madonna always let down fans on the events department :rolleyes:

I can't understand how stubborn she is about her fee. Does she not get the promo perspective of things??

She never does festivals, but that's where the music gp is. Does she want to play her music just to her fans from now on?

9 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Nothing is worrysome. Except fans creating problems, delays, and drama based on their imaginary timelines. We know nothing and have zero cause for concern. Madonna will announce new material when she’s ready and according to her creative and professional timeline.

You can repeat this 1 million of times, but this loop won't end...till the release of some official date .. 😄

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I just got a message that “the negotiations did not go well and Madonna passed on Pride...”  

im seriously gonna flip my shit!  

I'm so so sorry and for @FreeMySoul too. 

I think we should wait for some news next week. We'll see what happens; remember when there was a report that Madonna didn't adopt the twins but she did in the end?

55 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

God, do we think this is related to her fee or something like the Eurovision thing/too political?! I'm sure she is sooo expensive, but I mean she's gotta pay all those dancers, the band, hair and makeup, etc like come on she's so worth it!

Our queen is not going to do a half ass production at a pier... if she thinks it is not worth it so be it.

Just now, jusdoid said:

Our queen is not going to do a half ass production at a pier... if she thinks it is not worth it so be it.

They moved it from the smaller pier to the big one where they can host a bigger production...which leads me even more so to believe it’s a possibility

1 minute ago, jusdoid said:

I trust her judgement on where to perform and how to unleash this era, she has spent so much time working on it I am sure she wants it to be perfect. Wasn't she rumoured to perform on X-Factor but would only do it if they'd bring in her big matador ring or something?

Just now, MichaelDieker said:

I trust her judgement on where to perform and how to unleash this era, she has spent so much time working on it I am sure she wants it to be perfect. Wasn't she rumoured to perform on X-Factor but would only do it if they'd bring in her big matador ring or something?

agree, she knows what's up! performing is her life and ours 😃

2 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Surely it can’t be her fee. I still don’t really grasp how these events work as the exposure for her and her upcoming projects is surely priceless?!? 

Yes, it's mostly about money. M has been asked for years to perform and it never materializes due to money issues. 

23 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Yes, it's mostly about money. M has been asked for years to perform and it never materializes due to money issues. 

Plus Pride has always been somewhat beneath her and that comes from someone who would love her to do it !