New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Every Friday I think... maybe next week. Just an announcement. That's all I want.

Same. But it’s gonna happen! Eventually...

After seeing some of the instagram posts from isamayafrench, I’d totally be down for that hypercolored, futuristic, alien, plastic look for the album, or at least a video. There are some really cool concepts in the IG feed.

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I just got a message that “the negotiations did not go well and Madonna passed on Pride...”  

im seriously gonna flip my shit!  

That’s a shame ... so we don’t have much left in June event wise for her to use a promotional platform what with Glastonbury & Pride now both ruled out...

what else is there happening in the US in June/July?

If Eurovision doesn’t happen then I can see her having to go down the traditional promo route of doing radio/tv chat shows etc 

I thought pride was a given seeing as she's an ambassador.... 

I mean call me a conspiracist (im sure that's not a word) But suddenly we are hearing she's pulled out of pride and Eurovision is looking rocky. It could all be publicity and she dies both or was never doing either....

Or it's broken down on both and now she's gunna surprise drop everything. 

I find Pride to be one of the most tacky things ever but its still frustrating that Madonna is so stubborn when it comes to negotiating things. I know shes earned it but as a fan its hard to sit back and see lesser artists always performing at events. 

40 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I just got a message that “the negotiations did not go well and Madonna passed on Pride...”  

Oh...negotiations ?🤣😂

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yeah that’s what you do when you want to book an act, you negotiate the terms of the contract... get it? 

I was in this mood

tumblr_o2ze4oZZoc1qj28qwo6_250.gif.971aba5f2e97bc316e3ca733392bee08.gif

51 minutes ago, Mensch said:

They've been courting Madonna for years and it always falls through because she's too expensive. Not surprised. 

52 minutes ago, Mensch said:

:thumbsdown:

Kinda saw it coming to be honest. 

Bracing myself for Eurovision disappointment too. 

12 minutes ago, Andra said:

No pride, possibly no eurovision, what's next? Album postponed?

Or Album/tour completely scratched and we may end up having the impossible Lives of Gretta Wells released sometime in 2023.

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Bracing myself for Eurovision disappointment too. 

If this gets cancelled too, you know Gunt is already plundering the BTW foundation accounts to buy the spot and re-unite with her European fan base.