New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

7 hours ago, humanracin said:

We're getting closer now!

Predictions:

1st single April 19th

Buzz track Latin market April 26th or May 3rd

2nd single May 31st or June 7th

Album June 14th

If she is truly starting in April, I do hope she makes a Coachella appearance next month.

Wonder which of the below festivals and award shows she will chose to perform at.

April, 2019:

• Coachella Festival Dates (artists need to commit to a date on both weekends):

• April 12 to 14th

• April 19 to 21st

• Billboard Latin Music Week and Awards: April 22-25 in Las Vegas

May, 2019:

• Billboard Music Awards (on NBC): Wednesday, May 1st at 8 PM EST

• The 2019 Eurovision Song Contest will be taking place in Tel Aviv between the 14th and 18th of May

June, 2019:

• MTV Movie Awards: Jun 15th at Barker Hangar, Santa Monica, CA

• Glastonbury Festival: June 26th to 30that Worthy Farm, United Kingdom

• World Pride, New York City celebration: Sunday, June 30 at 9:00 AM PDT

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

and one pearl necklace suits her a lot better than 20 necklaces

True

She's been over accessorizing and wearing her entire jewelry drawer over everything lately so this was refreshing 

24 minutes ago, Starman said:

I think those selfies are from some video or photoshoot

she wouldnt dress up for nothing

I think it's related to whatever she's doing with Diana Kunst

Her most recent video with Rosalia is beautiful and very similar to M's recent style (head pieces, braids, etc..)

52 minutes ago, coco said:

I think it's related to whatever she's doing with Diana Kunst

Her most recent video with Rosalia is beautiful and very similar to M's recent style (head pieces, braids, etc..)

I like that the video has some darker and moody elements, it makes it more interesting than your usual photoshoot style vanity no-concept pop videos

but man this song is really unlistenable to me XD

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

Bianca’s life is too throw shade. Of course she loves Madonna. Her entire shtick is to be completely absurd and crass about everything and everyone. 

Thanks for clarifying! It was almost 3 AM and I had a brain blank — I was thinking of Michelle!! (I’m an idiot, I know!)

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

If she is truly starting in April, I do hope she makes a Coachella appearance next month.

Wonder which of the below festivals and award shows she will chose to perform at.

April, 2019:

• Coachella Festival Dates (artists need to commit to a date on both weekends):

• April 12 to 14th

• April 19 to 21st

I think she did make some comment last year about “No Coachella for me this year” or something... could’ve just been referring to the past, but I remember also thinking maybe she had plans for “next year” (i.e., this year) back then.

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

those new pics on instagram are everything. so beautiful and interesting opposed to the extensions

and one pearl necklace suits her a lot better than 20 necklaces

2 hours ago, coco said:

True

She's been over accessorizing and wearing her entire jewelry drawer over everything lately so this was refreshing 

I don’t disagree that she looks fab, and the string of pearls is elegant — I noticed the same thing when I first saw it. However, I don’t think it looks bad for her to wear multiple necklaces, either. To paraphrase Titus Andremodon, “Girl, we know her brand!” We’re talking about Madonna here — she started out wearing tons of bracelets and jewelry. And others have pointed out previously when she has been wearing her “drip” in IG photos that it’s a bit of a welcome throwback. There’s room for both, and I wouldn’t say necklaces are unflattering to her. (Now, the MOUTH jewelry is another thing altogether, and about that I’ll not comment.:nocomment: )

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

My favorite of the three is the Sinner pic! :inlove: 

BTW, Emmanuel Adjei already liked this pic, and also posted a  new sunset ocean pic on his Instagram.

image1.jpeg

This one was my fave of the three, too. Thanks for pointing out that Emmanuel Adjei “liked” it, too. Encouraging!

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

My favorite of the three is the Sinner pic! :inlove: 

BTW, Emmanuel Adjei already liked this pic, and also posted a  new sunset ocean pic on his Instagram.

image1.jpeg

Wow just gorgeous!! ❤️❤️❤️

59 minutes ago, peter said:

I think she did make some comment last year about “No Coachella for me this year” or something... could’ve just been referring to the past, but I remember also thinking maybe she had plans for “next year” (i.e., this year) back then.

Well Ariana is headlining. So maybe Madonna would show up to her set but honestly I dont think Coachella is in the cards for Madonna. 

34 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Fuck Coachella. The lineup is so bad...

God is a woman/devil pray remix cameo wouldn’t hurt.  🤷🏻‍♂️ 

13 hours ago, humanracin said:

We're getting closer now!

Predictions:

1st single April 19th

Buzz track Latin market April 26th or May 3rd

2nd single May 31st or June 7th

Album June 14th

These dates would be perfect!!!

Edited by Andyrs

1 hour ago, Steve said:

God is a woman/devil pray remix cameo wouldn’t hurt.  🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Haha true but with all the politics involved with Coachella and the owner, I doubt she would want to take part now. 

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Well Ariana is headlining. So maybe Madonna would show up to her set but honestly I dont think Coachella is in the cards for Madonna. 

Coachella has become so tired though. I hope she doesn't perform. It's hip, relevant time has really come and gone. I really hope she skips it. 😎

10 minutes ago, jjbradleynyc said:

Coachella has become so tired though. I hope she doesn't perform. It's hip, relevant time has really come and gone. I really hope she skips it. 😎

Agreed. It was perfect when she did it in '06. Remember how back then the fact that such a big "pop star" like Madonna performing was such a big deal?? And now look at it...lol....it's definitely commercialized bullshit at this point. No disrespect to Ariana as a person, I LOVE that she's such an M stan and she really does seem like a sweetheart.....but to be harsh for a moment....her music is garbage. I hate saying that but truly, it is.

28 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Agreed. It was perfect when she did it in '06. Remember how back then the fact that such a big "pop star" like Madonna performing was such a big deal?? And now look at it...lol....it's definitely commercialized bullshit at this point. No disrespect to Ariana as a person, I LOVE that she's such an M stan and she really does seem like a sweetheart.....but to be harsh for a moment....her music is garbage. I hate saying that but truly, it is.

Yea, 06 was probably the prime era timeframe of Coachella. Now it's full of d*uche bags trying to show how much $$ they have and basically just a big rave lmao. The lineup this year is pretty terrible. I actually like Ariana for what she is--this latest album is good I think. She sure as hell can sing! 🙂 

The festival in the US that Madonna should "crash" and perform at surprisingly is Bonnaroo in Manchester, Tennessee. It's actually at its "cool peak" now and is attracting awesome line-ups. 

5 minutes ago, jjbradleynyc said:

Yea, 06 was probably the prime era timeframe of Coachella. Now it's full of d*uche bags trying to show how much $$ they have and basically just a big rave lmao. The lineup this year is pretty terrible. I actually like Ariana for what she is--this latest album is good I think. She sure as hell can sing! 🙂 

The festival in the US that Madonna should "crash" and perform at surprisingly is Bonnaroo in Manchester, Tennessee. It's actually at its "cool peak" now and is attracting awesome line-ups. 

Yeah, M really hit Coachella toward the end of it's "authenticity". I admit, I haven't listened to Ariana's album in full so it's totally possible I'm pre-judging. I just simply haven't liked anything I've ever heard from her though. What you say is true though, girlfriend can SING!! I have heard songs by her where she sounds like early years Mariah. I just haven't heard anything that has struck me in the way Dreamlover, Fantasy, Someday etc struck me. However, I think that may be less the fault of Ariana directly and more the way music is in general now. I find most songs on Top 40 radio have weak melodies and choruses now.

Would be amazing for Madonna to pop up at a festival like that where nobody would expect her! Would be a good excuse for me to finally get down to TN too! :lol: