New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

14 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

2? There are rumors of a bunch of videos:

LA theater video after the Oscars

LA video with Maluma

This week's Comporta video

January's Morocco video

India's video at the end of the month

And that's not counting the Lisbon blood moon video that it seems to be for something else!

And the Instagram story where she sings "...Another long day in the studio, make a record and a video" almost 1 month ago

(Edit: Unless that's the LA video with Maluma?)

1 minute ago, rayofgod said:

And the Instagram story where she sings "...Another long day in the studio, make a record and a video" almost 1 month ago

That's the LA video with Maluma

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Shouldn’t Madonna be the headliner? I don’t think it will be both 

I'm not saying that they will co-headline, but the fact to have them both in a same festival or something is cool. Very cool. 😮

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Shouldn’t Madonna be the headliner? I don’t think it will be both 

I don’t think ANYONE on this forum is from NYC or understands how Pride Island works at all. It’s a TWO DAY FESTIVAL with different ARTISTS playing each day. SATURDAYS lineup goes from least famous to most famous with Grace headlining and SUNDAYS lineup is usually DJ’s and also some strong performers with the HEADLINER being a BIGGER NAME than Saturday’s and the main headliner of the entire event with fireworks setting off the end of PRIDE IN NYC. 

Does that clear things up? 

19 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

2? There are rumors of a bunch of videos:

LA theater video after the Oscars

LA video with Maluma

This week's Comporta video

January's Morocco video

India's video at the end of the month

And that's not counting the Lisbon blood moon video that it seems to be for something else!

Yeah, it's way too much for just two videos.

Diana Kunst was also in Lisbon streets yesterday by the night, I guess. Maybe that's for another shooting.

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I don’t think ANYONE on this forum is from NYC or understands how Pride Island works at all. It’s a TWO DAY FESTIVAL with different ARTISTS playing each day. SATURDAYS lineup goes from least famous to most famous with Grace headlining and SUNDAYS lineup is usually DJ’s and also some strong performers with the HEADLINER being a BIGGER NAME than Saturday’s and the main headliner of the entire event with fireworks setting off the end of PRIDE IN NYC. 

Does that clear things up? 

Hon I know how it works thank u very much I’ve worked with Heritage of Pride for many years. I misread the email this morning and understood grace Jones was the headliner. No need to check me on how pride works. Have a nice day. 

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Yeah, it's way too much for just two videos.

Diana Kunst was also in Lisbon streets yesterday by the night, I guess. Maybe that's for another shooting.

I counted as the same hypothetical video filmed at Comporta, but who knows?

6 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Wow I misread that as "hypocritical". Almost lost my breath :shock: :lmao:

:lol:

Well, it seems we now know where the MDNA Skin money is going to!

16 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Hon I know how it works thank u very much I’ve worked with Heritage of Pride for many years. I misread the email this morning and understood grace Jones was the headliner. No need to check me on how pride works. Have a nice day. 

Ok then...let’s just be extra clear here so everyone doesn’t have to keep asking the same questions and going in circles 

At least it’s a rumour we can discuss. In that case I think it’s more than just backdrop for the futur tour. A visual album or at least a 4-5 songs short like Tove Lo did is likely. 

4 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Grace Jones confirmed headliner for pride island 

well, i told u 

it was so not M after cyndi, gaga, kylie and Melissa

1 hour ago, rayofgod said:

(Edit: Unless that's the LA video with Maluma?)

I think I've missed that story...

36 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

well, i told u 

it was so not M after cyndi, gaga, kylie and Melissa

are you reading through this thread? or are you just trolling?

maybe she is filming videos for the tour as well?

the wait is a bit more bearable knowing that new music is on the way within the next four months.

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Can we all make stuff up just so we have something to talk about?

I heard she is dressed up as Lady Liberty in the video, and she pulls out a dildo shaped like Trump to signify how he has "fucked" all our liberties. Then she puts on a turban and grabs an AK 47 and her rosary and hits the club! 

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

I heard she is dressed up as Lady Liberty in the video, and she pulls out a dildo shaped like Trump to signify how he has "fucked" all our liberties. Then she puts on a turban and grabs an AK 47 and her rosary and hits the club! 

please let this be true 

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

:lol:

10 hours ago, trickyricky said:

REBEL HEART leaked hopefully this album wont ...this could sell more than rebel heart 

I think you are exaggerating the leaks effect. How many people can go to the deep web, search and download a zip archive with leaked tracks? 5000? You have to be a BIG fan to do that. There is no way that 1 million of people or more are doing that. Sounds like a huge and delusional excuse for an album that didn't resonate with the gp. Let's be realistic.

19 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I think you are exaggerating the leaks effect. How many people can go to the deep web, search and download a zip archive with leaked tracks? 5000? You have to be a BIG fan to do that. There is no way that 1 million of people or more are doing that. Sounds like a huge and delusional excuse for an album that didn't resonate with the gp. Let's be realistic.

You could be right re the leaks not having a huge impact on sales.   However, the 18-20 million illegal downloads of Rebel Heart which put M in the top 5 most illegally downloaded albums of 2015, does prove that the GP  still has an interest in hearing what she does, even if they're not paying for the luxury of doing so ...:0)

Edited by bumholegeorge

1 hour ago, MichaelDieker said:

No tanks?

15 minutes ago, bumholegeorge said:

You could be right re the leaks not having a huge impact on sales.   However, the 18-20 million illegal downloads of Rebel Heart which put M in the top 5 most illegally downloaded albums of 2015, does prove that the GP  still has an interest in hearing what she does, even if they're not paying for the luxury of doing so ...:0)

That number was taken the wrong way since that article was published. They meant 18-20 million albums were illegally downloaded in 2015 in total, not just Madonna's numbers.

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

downloading albums was like the easiest thing to do in 2015 if you want to be realistic. you don't need to go to the deep web and you don't need to be. BIG fan to do that

Going to the “deep web” to download an album :lmao: You go to the deep web to hire a hitman with cryptocurrency, not to illegally download Rebel Heart. You can just Google that for a download link. 

3 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Going to the “deep web” to download an album :lmao:

well.. even if you go on your emails you're technically going on the "deep web", im pretty sure it's what you use when you go to any https:// (secured) page.. like logging into your dropbox or other websites that upload files..  so he's probably actually right :p now the "dark web".. that would be another story 😉 

Just now, Nikki said:

well.. even if you go on your emails your technically going on the "deep web", im pretty sure it's what you use when you go to any https:// (secured) page.. like logging into your dropbox or other websites that upload files..  now the "dark web".. that would be another story 😉 

True dat! But how deep do you have to go before it gets dark?