New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

The "Live to Tell" 45 also indicated that it was from the forthcoming Madonna album. Similarly,  "Die Another Day" was always planned to be on American Life; it just was released further from its parent album compared to LTT (and it also appeared on on the DAD soundtrack).

Anyhoo...

You know, I’m that one member on here that is always all about being patient, waiting, giving M her time. But seriously, I just viewed yet another video on her Instagram of her kids playing soccer. Which is totally fine. Don’t take me wrong, it’s all very much appreciated that she feels comfortable to share her happiness with the world. What I’m trying to say though is that it DOES start to come across like she’s legit punishing us for all those Rebel Heart leaks and will probably stay tied lipped until Magic just drops on iTunes one day. 😂

My personal opinion is everything is being prepared for May around the Eurovision. I think everything is being kept under wraps and the new era will truly be launched from her performance there. 

3 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

B.-Back-3.jpg

Interesting!

They didn't even have a title for the album at that point or I'm sure they would've put that there too. Didn't LTT come out around March '86? TB came in June. So, who knows? Maybe she hasn't even decided on a title for the new album yet!

20 minutes ago, Confessit said:

My personal opinion is everything is being prepared for May around the Eurovision. I think everything is being kept under wraps and the new era will truly be launched from her performance there. 

nah i think the single will be out before the eurovision song contest ..maybe a week before .. she should not debut a single on eurovision , she should launch the album with eurovision not the single ...i think that batuka video she filmed in portugal will be out before anything i think that will come first 

shes being quiet about the album for one reason only ..the leaks of rebel heart and mdna ..i do not think the album was postponed due to her not being happy with it i think it was postponed due to her wanting a huge platform to launch it eurovision ..i think now she has time to kill which could be a good or bad thing she has time to think " i dont like this or that i want it changed " ...the good thing is hopefully we get the demos long after the album release so we wont be able to say " she should not have changed the demo "

I actually like it that Madonna has taken her time with this album. It gives her time to explore, ruminate or add to what's already been done. I don't think anything is good if it has been rushed. It shows she's really thinking carefully about this album, and that's good. RH was rush released because of all the leaks and I always think it could have been a different album if had been released when it was meant to be. I don't know what we'll get, but it sounds like she's taking a big risk with this next musical project, but I think it'll be something from the heart, not something to appeal to the masses or to tap into any trend. 

19 minutes ago, Drowned World said:

I actually like it that Madonna has taken her time with this album. It gives her time to explore, ruminate or add to what's already been done. I don't think anything is good if it has been rushed. It shows she's really thinking carefully about this album, and that's good. RH was rush released because of all the leaks and I always think it could have been a different album if had been released when it was meant to be. I don't know what we'll get, but it sounds like she's taking a big risk with this next musical project, but I think it'll be something from the heart, not something to appeal to the masses or to tap into any trend. 

We all know how MDNA was also rushed as a project. She is a perfectionist and I am sure this time she wants the album to be exactly as she envisions. 

It’d be pleasantly amazing, not great, if she has a secret project in the works... turn out it will be a song for a major Hollywood blockbuster. The album would be released as the same time with the new movie to compound the impact.

9 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I really think something bigger is happening. I mean how long does it take to record say a 12 track album?! Certainly not four fucking years.

She was touring in 16/17...

she got the twins and moved to portugal in 17/18 aswell

so she only worked max 2 years on this

I wish she would go on Jimmy Fallon and just sing an oldie but goodie again like she did with borderline. Maybe this time she can sing cherish or something that has been completely neglected in past tour setlists. It would really make the wait a little less harsh. It would help breakup it up. 

13 minutes ago, Starman said:

she had mdna skin to promote too lol

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

nah i think the single will be out before the eurovision song contest ..maybe a week before .. she should not debut a single on eurovision , she should launch the album with eurovision not the single ...i think that batuka video she filmed in portugal will be out before anything i think that will come first 

I disagree.

I think the Eurovision has the power to give her the first 10 single across countless European countries since Celebration a decade ago!! A hit single and then the album on the back of the Eurovision I think would be perfect promo. 

39 minutes ago, Starman said:

Ok but two years on the actual record. It really shouldn’t take that long.

Like A Prayer was recorded in a few months....just saying.

1 hour ago, Starman said:

She was touring in september 2015/march 2016.

I't s been almost three years since the tour finished.