New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

13 minutes ago, Mensch said:

What in gay hell is happening...is this about Madonna? Idk but my friend just sent this to me!!! 

B566021D-1224-493B-8B96-41F43C3459CD.jpeg

I want to see what’s behind the bus, can he take more shots? Or walk over and ask? 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, iasonas said:

It seems like a lot of fans from Latin America have been having huge meltdowns about Maluma.

I have no idea who the guy is, but in my opinion in Europe and North American working with someone from Latin America makes it look cooler and much less desperate than working with someone like Minaj who everyone knows is trash. Maluma might be trash too but to Europeans and Americans it might look cool because he is a cute guy from Colombia that no one knows other than people in Spain and in American cities with sizable latin population.

Yes, you could be right. No pre-conceptions.

24 minutes ago, Mensch said:

What in gay hell is happening...is this about Madonna? Idk but my friend just sent this to me!!! 

Ooh could the M be the new font for the album.

26 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Isn't that the Motown Records logo?

il_570xN.1318000544_6nen.jpg

27 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I wish it was about Madonna.

But this is the M for Motown.

coaap8axyaeop2l.jpg

Guest CzarnaWisnia
10 hours ago, dollhouse said:

I think shes changing it up

more trendy hiphop music and features

or re-recording everything wit' da gril'z ? Per hapse

1 hour ago, rebelvvv said:

Time goes by so slowly....

I know.

@rebelvvv   I remember too all the fun and excitement we shared on the Periscope threads of all concerts for Rebel Heart. Great fun and time for that again when she tours. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
3 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I know.

@rebelvvv   I remember too all the fun and excitement we shared on the Periscope threads of all concerts for Rebel Heart. Great fun and time for that again when she tours. 

I remember as well, thanks for the re-mind. I don't doubt for a second that all the current complaining and self-lacerating will be payed back ten fold with amazingness.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

As if M's PR team would be that genius 

M did it first? Pff, no. "M did it better" is her deserved phrase.

31 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I know.

Yes, can't wait for all that to happen again!  😍

35 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I remember as well, thanks for the re-mind. I don't doubt for a second that all the current complaining and self-lacerating will be payed back ten fold with amazingness.

7 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

Yes, can't wait for all that to happen again!  😍

@CzarnaWisnia @rebelvvv They were fantastic.  We had a blast. 

I was usually so lucky as the concerts were on during the day in Australian time and if I was off work that day could easily watch them or if at work, could check the updates in my breaks. Other members from different countries were desperate to go to sleep and hoping for her to start early !  Really connected her fans from around the globe.  One or two trolls that everyone called out too :lol: Great memories and we have to do it again with the Magic tour !  - well, giving it a name in advance until we know more. 

14 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@CzarnaWisnia @rebelvvv They were fantastic.  We had a blast. 

I was usually so lucky as the concerts were on during the day in Australian time and if I was off work that day could easily watch them or if at work, could check the updates in my breaks. Other members from different countries were desperate to go to sleep and hoping for her to start early !  Really connected her fans from around the globe.  One or two trolls that everyone called out too :lol: Great memories and we have to do it again with the Magic tour !  - well, giving it a name in advance until we know more. 

Yes, we were so lucky we got most every show on Periscope for those of us who can't actually go see her 100 times live. 😊  Loved seeing all the surprises she had for us at every show also.  I'm looking forward to the tour almost more than the new music... though we need both!