New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

4 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

Can I just say to the  mdna skin haters that the line is just incredible ?

the eye serum n eye masks are unmatched. They are like a filter on my eyes.

The face serum makes my cheeks look like ripe apples , with dimple shine

on a real cold day the reinvention  cream will keep you hydrated all day long if the face serum isn’t enough.

the Beauty roller literally toned my face especially the jawline n cheeks. 

The rose mist is essential. Therapeutic. I use it before I apply anything.

I’ll never use another skin n care line ❤️

Yeah but even before u started using the MDNASkin line ur face was already all of the things u listed above. I remember. 

Melissa ethridge has a great back catalogue though. She’s responsible for So many hits back in the day. I wouldn’t mind seeing her live, 

5 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Melissa ethridge has a great back catalogue though. She’s responsible for So many hits back in the day. I wouldn’t mind seeing her live, 

was she a thing back in the day?

5 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

on a real cold day the reinvention  cream will keep you hydrated all day long if the face serum isn’t enough.

I think this proves Madonna visits this forum, LOL

haha

6 minutes ago, moojoey said:

I think this proves Madonna visits this forum, LOL

haha

lmao, tho i've heard that skincare line is really good and has succeeded because of its overall quality

Where is the f..... album??, where is the f..... single????, where are the real news about??????, and the most important...

where is the f..... year of full Madonna???? 

Perhaps in 2020....

5 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

:lol:

I'm with you! I just use The Face Wash and Reinvention Cream regularly. I do love The Rose Mist too but ish is expensive for me! I don't use these things every day though. I bought my face wash in 11/2017 and I STILL have some left. Although it is expensive, it lasts a long time! That's been my experience with all the products I've used from the line. I got the eye masks as a sample when I bought Reinvention cream a couple months back and although I used them a while back, I still have the package they came in and even now it still has some serum left in it which I dab on occasionally as well.

Oh but in regard to the album......so, seems highly likely June is going to be the month of release. If that's the case, then making announcements now would be a little soon. Wouldn't surprise me if we don't get an official date until the single drops. My guess is single drop late April at the earliest, mid-May at the latest and album no later than mid-late June. 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Oh but in regard to the album......so, seems highly likely June is going to be the month of release. If that's the case, then making announcements now would be a little soon. Wouldn't surprise me if we don't get an official date until the single drops. My guess is single drop late April at the earliest, mid-May at the latest and album no later than mid-late June. 🤷‍♂️

mid-late june im off to summer holiday like most folks

I just wish for a new teaser pic or anything today just to tie us over for a few days.  I'm. Not. picky ...but in dark hair preferably. Anything though really. :paradise::elite:👒👒🙏🌷🦋👒

12 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

mid-late june im off to summer holiday like most folks

Well ya better go somewhere w/internet access and get your Spotify and/or itunes logins straight now! :lol:

She hasn't done a June release since 1986 so I'm curious to see how it plays out. It's true, it's typically not seen as the most desirable time of year to release an album. On the other hand, with less competition, a number one album should be in the bag for her.

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Well ya better go somewhere w/internet access and get your Spotify and/or itunes logins straight now! :lol:

She hasn't done a June release since 1986 so I'm curious to see how it plays out. It's true, it's typically not seen as the most desirable time of year to release an album. On the other hand, with less competition, a number one album should be in the bag for her.

but with low sales?

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

but with low sales?

Well, if we're being honest with ourselves here, sales probably aren't going to be wonderful at any time of year she releases. If there's a tour bundle though obviously that will help greatly!

I don't care at this point if this album debuts at #1 or #100 on the charts. I want quality, I want to be inspired, I want to know what she has in her mind, what she's feeling, I want her to push bottons and boundaries.

6 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

I agree! top notch shit but didn't expect anything less

Mirwais talk about new album Dark on IG, maybe Madonna borrowed some vocal on some tracks

9 minutes ago, alen said:

Mirwais talk about new album Dark on IG, maybe Madonna borrowed some vocal on some tracks

Yeah I wasn’t sure if he meant his own album or his work with M for her album 

Yeah my English  is same time off, sorry, he didn't talk just post something about next album called Dark

It is great that no one knows anything! They have been so careful this time.

I wonder what plans Livenation, Interscope, Universal and Maverick have for the album's promotion. Hopefully they will invest in it a bit.

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

was she a thing back in the day?

not really lol she had a few hits. she performed as the closing act for Toronto World Pride a couple of years back and it was so dull and boring. the lezzies loved it though. I knew like 2 songs she sang