New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

1 minute ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

sorry my mistake a friend of me was trying to make a joke and i believed him

Thank goodness it was just a joke. 

Gawd this thread is starting to confuse me. 😫

13 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

Oh...what a relief...thanks dude 😘

1 hour ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

tumblr_inline_ooo2b0wgGe1qddzt0_540.gif

Time to end the friendship 

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

sorry but that didn't seem like a random joke. I'll wait til @Mensch speaks on it himself 🙂

It wasnt random because we had that one guy saying his friend heard the ROL demo CD on a russian site and then Mensch commenting about hearing the covers.  It seemed like he was making a joke about hearing demos that arent actually real.

Omg I’m sorry I’m working and I meant the ROL demos!!! I’m sorry. I’m not trolling. I’m just going between both threads and people are discussing it so I just wasn’t clear. NOT THE NEW ALBUM! 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Omg I’m sorry I’m working and I meant the ROL demos!!! I’m sorry. I’m not trolling. I’m just going between both threads and people are discussing it so I just wasn’t clear. NOT THE NEW ALBUM! 

phew!! thanks for clarifying:tongue:

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Well, Between The Bars wouldn't be on the ROL demo album...............

This thread sucks. :lol: 

There's no cover album leaking, however that did make wonder though...Surely there must be studio versions of at least some of the covers M was performing the last couple of years, and I very much hope they see the light of the day. I know most fans aren't too interested in her covers (well, after the trauma of Imagine, it's natural) but in the last years she's been choosing some interesting songs. I liked Between The Bars and thought If I Had A Hammer sounded very pretty.

Honestly, she could make the wait a lot easier for us and take some time pressure off of her as well by releasing some of that stuff from her vault. Personally, I know an EP of those cover versions would tide me over for yet another 2 months. But I know, wishful thinking :newspaper:

52 minutes ago, Mensch said:

thanks!! 🙂

Just now, Mensch said:

No I also heard between the bars, hallelujah and if I had a hammer were leaked somewhere. I don’t have it but I heard it was circulating. 

I'd really love to hear those! She sings those songs so beautifully on instagram. 

I was listening to new ROL demos and thought about her sessions with David Foster for STR...we have two original songs but Im sure there are more right? i eventually want every god damn thing shes recorded---including meddling mom lectures from roccos voicemail lol