New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Albums are released on Fridays now. 

this. and singles too... that is why you see songs sometime release Thursday afternoon evening (especially when they leak). Or hype being created for single drops with countdowns on Thursdays. 

1 hour ago, vertigokane said:

Can someone translate this

FCF55E86-B883-4570-80AD-30A2FB374DA1.png

"@madonna recorded a song with the colombian singer @maluma and according to some sources it could be added to the new album of the queen of pop which will be released this year". Something like that.

23 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Any connection here ... 

i know it’s  a stretch but I’m so desperate for something lol

prob not but bitch never ages ...shes beautiful 

I'm personally quite optimistic about the potential sounds of the album

I love the fado version of LAV and the Human Nature clip sounded great too. I'm also not so opposed to the Maluma/Anitta collaborations as no matter how good or bad Madonna's collaborations have turned out, it's clear that she had creative control and didn't simply provide vocals for a random song.

The main problem many of us have is that Maluma and Anitta don't actually make good music... but we all know Madonna wants them for marketability/exposure and certainly not their musical ability. I assume the collaboration will be an exchange of exposure from them and substance/quality from Madonna (I hope)

With Mirwais and a potential disco theme included, this could be my favorite era yet!

7 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

I'm personally quite optimistic about the potential sounds of the album

I love the fado version of LAV and the Human Nature clip sounded great too. I'm also not so opposed to the Maluma/Anitta collaborations as no matter how good or bad Madonna's collaborations have turned out, it's clear that she had creative control and didn't simply provide vocals for a random song.

The main problem many of us have is that Maluma and Anitta don't actually make good music... but we all know Madonna wants them for marketability/exposure and certainly not their musical ability. I assume the collaboration will be an exchange of exposure from them and substance/quality from Madonna (I hope)

With Mirwais and a potential disco theme included, this could be my favorite era yet!

Also Maluma states that it was Madonna’s producers and writers and he came in and they tried to do something for HER, so it’s her concept with her people and I read a rumor that the Anitra collaboration was a cover so if that’s song I heard then it’s sexy and cool and not really that awful

Aaron posted they just started playing like a virgin out of nowhere so I don’t think what I initially thought that there could be an album of reimaginings lol 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Aaron posted they just started playing like a virgin out of nowhere so I don’t think what I initially thought that there could be an album of reimaginings lol 

Madonna posted earlier that they had a lot of time between taping the video project, so they entertained themselves by singing a lot of songs. So far we heard three songs, two Portuguese songs and Like a Virgin. I bet there are more to come.

5 hours ago, luluthecat said:

FCF55E86-B883-4570-80AD-30A2FB374DA1.png

Just click See Translation at the bottom and you’ll see it say absolutely nothing of any interest.

Bet he’s got a yummy dumplin’

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

if the maluma track is a ballad it will be good ..if its a dance track i'm a bit worried 

Yeah if it's like his song with Shakira called Trap it may be ok...

10 hours ago, Mensch said:

Maybe she’ll release a record of re-imagined classics either new songs inspired by her time in Lisbon...and ON THE SIDE OF THAT, release loose singles with Maluma and Anitra 

:chuckle:

Imagine this were true and after four years we got this? :rotfl:

Mass suicide!!!!!

5 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

I'm envisioning a (poorly done) anti Trump video, with the OYH Grammy crow vocals. . . I can even hear the chorus, I hope I'm wrong :laugh:

she performed OYH in Grammies? Link please: