New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

oh you kill joy lol shes only improvising messing its not the album lol

No, its just sounds quite off :). But I just had a thought: maybe that clip is for a tour interlude? It would make sense to remake LAV with Portugease instruments for the Portuguese part of the tour???

Just now, elijah said:

No, its just sounds quite off :). But I just had a thought: maybe that clip is for a tour interlude? It would make sense to remake LAV with Portugease instruments for the Portuguese part of the tour???

no because she also sings human nature in a previous clip dont think its part of a tour its for something else 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

no because she also sings human nature in a previous clip dont think its part of a tour its for something else 

Maybe another HN tour interlude in the Portugease section :). I wonder what it is for.... I really cant imagine what she would doooo

I would assume it is a bit early to film video interludes but maybe there was a photo shoot and they used the opportunity for film footage ?? her look is  'Buenos Aires' meets 'Borderline'

I hope we get some Evita on the new tour

Maybe she’ll release a record of re-imagined classics either new songs inspired by her time in Lisbon...and ON THE SIDE OF THAT, release loose singles with Maluma and Anitra 

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Maybe she’ll release a record of re-imagined classics either new songs inspired by her time in Lisbon...and ON THE SIDE OF THAT, release loose singles with Maluma and Anitra 

this is what i thought but i doubt it 

1 minute ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Ok that LAV was a choice.

It was kinda rough, and we have seen enough of that performance/show/scene.

Lav from mdna tour was great , i love all of the performances id have to see it in full to make a decision to see if it works with this style 

34 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Lav from mdna tour was great , i love all of the performances id have to see it in full to make a decision to see if it works with this style 

I loved Love Spent in that section. It just showed (quite obviously) how great LS as a song is (even tripped down totally). Again, such a bad decision to not release it as a single as its among her best songs ever.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

image.png

Never Love A Stranger

Love at first sight only makes you blind
First you lose your senses
Then you drop your self-defenses in time

Head over heals is a big mistake
Suddenly you're falling
And ecstasy is calling your name

Never love a stranger
Never put your heart in danger
Never fall in love with someone you don't know
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time

One goodnight kiss and it won't be long
When arms are intertwined
It's so difficult to find something wrong

One night of fun and you come undone
Anyone can hurt you
Better hold on to your virtue and run

Never love a stranger
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time

We never see the forest for the trees
We always fall in love with first impressions
Once the night seems to vanish with the light
And you wake up and you're all alone
There's no one home

Never love a stranger
Love takes time

Never love a stranger
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time to grow

9 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Never Love A Stranger

Love at first sight only makes you blind
First you lose your senses
Then you drop your self-defenses in time

Head over heals is a big mistake
Suddenly you're falling
And ecstasy is calling your name

Never love a stranger
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time

One goodnight kiss and it won't be long
When arms are intertwined
It's so difficult to find something wrong

One night of fun and you come undone
Anyone can hurt you
Better hold on to your virtue and run

Never love a stranger
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time

We never see the forest for the trees
We always fall in love with first impressions
Once the night seems to vanish with the light
And you wake up and you're all alone
There's no one home

Never love a stranger
Love takes time

Never love a stranger
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time to grow
Love takes time to grow

What is this?? 🤔

I know this is literally desperation, but I'm wondering is there a typical day on which they drop official announcements? If I remember, the official announcement for MDNA came out on a Sunday, whereas with RH we got it on a Saturday (alongside with the 6 first tracks on iTunes), however as we all know this was a spontaneous reaction to the leaks... I used to hear Thursday is a common day, but I'm thinking in the internet age it hardly matters, no?

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I know this is literally desperation, but I'm wondering is there a typical day on which they drop official announcements? If I remember, the official announcement for MDNA came out on a Sunday, whereas with RH we got it on a Saturday (alongside with the 6 first tracks on iTunes), however as we all know this was a spontaneous reaction to the leaks... I used to hear Thursday is a common day, but I'm thinking in the internet age it hardly matters, no?

the answer is #soon

8 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

the day albums drop is usually a Tuesday so they have a week of sales... but who knows these days....i feel like we already have announcements, we know an album is coming-its just a matter of time. like the old days-----anticipating....

6 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

the day albums drop is usually a Tuesday so they have a week of sales... but who knows these days....i feel like we already have announcements, we know an album is coming-its just a matter of time. like the old days-----anticipating....

Albums are released on Fridays now. 

17 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I thought I was in the wrong thread so I had to check the title but I was in the right thread. Guess people just can't read.

Don't take it like this.

Those Instagram posts are making me nervous. I hope the new album doesn't sound like that. Everyday I come here and nothing! It's getting so hard now I may have to start initiating pre-meltdown mode.

Pray for madonnanation.