New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

personally I love when I can not remove the songs of madonna from the videos, it creates an association that is not common and does not repeat itself for the other artists. the atmosphere of the video has always changed the perception of the song by adding something. I just hope it's not a claustrophobic and a bit 'two-dimensional video like some recent ones

2 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

The man on the set also mentioned that he "damn well cried" i thought he cried because of the song being so "great"?!!!

really?  cant wait!

2 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

The man on the set also mentioned that he "damn well cried" i thought he cried because of the song being so "great"?!!!

This thread is pretty similar to the other one... why was the song only great? 😃😃😃

4 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

No he cried because Madonna was his idol and he got to be in the video. Its in the pic in the last thread. 

Thread ruined already (not by you) hehe.

11 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

This thread is pretty similar to the other one... why was the song only great? 😃😃😃

Well i think he cried because he was with Madonna.But i hoped he cried because of the song being so incredible!!!

Edited by strepentijger

9 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Someone better call him to  ask  why he cried..🤣

And how great is a great song 😃

6 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

And how great is a great song 😃

of course..and how political is political and brilliant is brilliant 🙂 

24 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

of course..and how political is political and brilliant is brilliant 🙂 

And how much more political is the video compare to the great song ☺

This is gonna be the thread where we get big news. I can feel it. Somewhere within these 40 pages it will happen.

Pray for madonnanation.

Well I know from experience, that if you have to ask for something more than once or twice, it wasn’t so #soon in the first place... 

I cringe when I hear certain fans say Hung Up is the best lead Madonna single from an album.

And act like Confessions is her best album... ugh

These lead singles all say Hi !

Like A Virgin

Live To Tell

Like A Prayer

Erotica

Secret

Frozen

Music

A big lead single DOESN'T need to be a stomping disco dance song, it just needs to be a well crafted classic.

5 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Well I know from experience, that if you have to ask for something more than once or twice, it wasn’t so #soon in the first place... 

Good one ☺

I would love if she recorded another game changer. Though I think we shouldn‘t expect the greatness of older days. It‘s simply the worst time for music business. The Internet destroyed the competion for quality in pop. You get everything practically for free now, so why bother going all the way?

2 hours ago, runa said:

Let's pray this thread will be better than the other one. 

2v7b3p.jpg

I promise  ...I will be good. :lol:

40 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

why bother going all the way?

Because she has done it before, that's why we adore her. 🙂

I just remembered that there is a drag queen who is a major madonna fan. Detox or something like that. I hope he got the phone call from her team...