M14. Music video being shot.

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

The lips were also in that one Anitta performance where it sort of sounded like M's vocals. I think they even had the tooth gap...I can't find the video though.

Yes, Rock in Rio, summer 2018.

39 minutes ago, Nikki said:

by the way, she better not have that horrible cunt at Eurovision if she performs..

sigh.. to think it all started so nicely

There's still hope, @Nikki - wait for the official announcement. 

25 minutes ago, eu4ria said:

I see MAMBO in those necklaces. Had to google and says mambo as Cuban dance music? And Maluma is Colombian. Pretty close together.

17 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Mambo is a Voodoo Priestess or A Latin American Dance.

Seems fitting for both meanings tbh.

M A G I C

You both are such flops. :lmao:

First of all: it’s how her children call her and she wears Mambo necklaces since forever. 

Secondly: You had to GOOGLE mambo??

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, mindatrappa said:

Yes, those vocals are definitely Madonna´s even when you compare that version to the original version of FAZ GOSTOSO you can spot the difference 

Someone said the laugh was hers.

10 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Are you talking about track at 39 minutes?

37 minutes and 24 seconds 🙂

8 hours ago, Royal T said:

First teaser from music video filming (i think)

ACDD0364-7B78-4642-9F4F-3FE795D9D561.png

:inlove: It tells a story... with the cash and all. I wonder how well it describes the vibe of the song. If it fits, it would make an interesting single cover art.

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

You both are such flops. :lmao:

First of all: it’s how her children call her and she wears Mambo necklaces since forever. 

Secondly: You had to GOOGLE mambo??

giphy.gif

Calm down. I'm simply just making a jest as well as a suggestion. yikes, what else do you respond to. Oh, eating the bait probably again.

23 minutes ago, eu4ria said:

Calm down. I'm simply just making a jest as well as a suggestion. yikes, what else do you respond to. Oh, eating the bait probably again.

Oooooh, flop gets mad...

According to someone in the know on popjustice there is a two single tactic being worked on. To be released practically simultaneous in different markets. One is a funky/disco track (probably the one she shot the video for yesterday) and the other is a Reggeaton type track (featuring Maluma) for the Latin market! Makes perfect sense to me from the info we’ve seen so far. Because Maluma was DEFINATELY not part of the music video shoot yesterday, and yet Tribe said that Maluma is featured on the first single. The only way that seems possible is when there are two singles at the same time!

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

So the album is now June and the first single is with Maluma? I can't keep up.

I do love the BIM look and video and this teaser looks great but please no raggaeton sound 😭

I do not believe she is shooting a video 4 months before the single release no way...fine maybe the album will drop in June but not the single we will get that much earlier- I say end of March the single will drop.

second single in June followed by album

3 minutes ago, robster said:

According to someone in the know on popjustice there is a two single tactic being worked on. To be released practically simultaneous in different markets. One is a funky/disco track (probably the one she shot the video for yesterday) and the other is a Reggeaton type track (featuring Maluma) for the Latin market! Makes perfect sense to me from the info we’ve seen so far. Because Maluma was DEFINATELY not part of the music video shoot yesterday, and yet Tribe said that Maluma is featured on the first single. The only way that seems possible is when there are two singles at the same time!

Makes sense and this has been mentioned before. Thanks for sharing.

2 minutes ago, robster said:

I love your posts, honestly i get super excited every time i read ur comments :wow:

4 minutes ago, robster said:

But both these singles are from her album?