I'm tired of hesitating

The time is right now
We need to wake up
Can you hear the ticking of the clock?

Shut the fuck up
Shut the fuck up

:rotfl:

12 minutes ago, elijah said:

Devil Pray is perfect the way it is. Its among her best songs and her best song since Jump. Should have been the first single.

Bitch Im Madonna should have been the first single. Devil pray is good, i like it, but i cringe at the part about drugs, whissky and glue...lol

1 minute ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

Bitch Im Madonna should have been the first single. Devil pray is good, i like it, but i cringe at the part about drugs, whissky and glue...lol

I cringe at BIM. Ok, I got used to it, but never in a million years would I choose it as the 1st single. DP is easily the absolute best on RH and should have been chosen as 1st single. 1) Devil Pray 2) Hold Tight 3) Joan Of Arc

3 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

but thats what the song is about , addiction 

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

I cringe at BIM. Ok, I got used to it, but never in a million years would I choose it as the 1st single. DP is easily the absolute best on RH and should have been chosen as 1st single. 1) Devil Pray 2) Hold Tight 3) Joan Of Arc

devil pray would never have been touched by any radio stations even the ones that play her

Devil Pray is one of Madonna’s best songs...

I can’t wait for this record anymore. I’m so proud that at 60 she has not lost her nerve and she’s coming back strong with a political message of equality and inclusivess. I can’t fucking wait anymore.

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

devil pray would never have been touched by any radio stations even the ones that play her

were the other 3 touched? I think she should release her best work (in this case DP) so that the general public (if they stumble upon it) know she is still as great as ever.

26 minutes ago, elijah said:

But it turned out to be highest charting song from RH ...the video was epic. BIM performance at grammys would of been NOTICED.

25 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

The production is great on devil pray, just don't like how her vocals were recorded.

Know fans love it, but I'm not crazy about it tbh. I usually skip it.😩

RH singles shoulda went:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Ghost town

Inside Out/ Best Night ..Double-A side release

Iconic.. official unreleased single, like Impressive Instant, with double pack remixes

11 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

But it turned out to be highest charting song from RH ...the video was epic. BIM performance at grammys would of been NOTICED.

Madonna also became the oldest woman ever to chart on the BILLBOARD Hot 100 with BIM, an amazing record that no one brings up

6 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Ohlala!

Yep, News of Madonna confirmed that year LN was looking for Arenas in France in Sept/Oct this year so sounds like the tour starts in Sept some time in Europe...

8 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Ohlala!

He says she called him one month ago to listen to her new record..so the listening party took place in London.

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

He says she called him one month ago to listen to her new record..so the listening party took place in London.

There was a listening party already and still no concrete leaks this is unheard of

Just now, M_Sinner said:

Marvin just denied that info in my DMs, he said he didn't say that

he probably already got reprimanded for it....or will.