M14. Music video being shot.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

someone on pop justice said she could be challenging this look in scarface

I'd love this! Gawd loving all the pics and bits of info. ...and on two singles and videos too. This new era is going to be amazing. Dying here. So excited. 

1 hour ago, MichaelDieker said:

omg omg omg I can't believe after all these years it is still so exhilarating during new era launch time! Seems like yesterday I was reading tidbits about Music and how it would be a sparser sound than ROL and wondering what that meant! The record store in the mall near my house had the album already and let me listen to a snippet of Don't Tell Me. OMGosh those guitars? Her voice? It wasn't what I was expecting at all and it blew me away. I skipped out of class the day the album came out so I could go buy it and we listened to the album start to finish in my friend's car and it was just mind blowing!!! I have a feeling this era is going to be another one for the books, babies!!!

Loving this post! ✨✨❤️

24 minutes ago, stijn said:

Im so happy to be a Madonna fan❤️

it’s already a completley diffrent energie than the last 3 albums.

You are absolutely right the energy is different Madonna seems 100% involved and passionate about this project 

52 minutes ago, Nikki said:

someone on pop justice said she could be trying this look in scarface. that would be amazing. M is at her best when she references movies 

Yes! This was my first thought when I saw the screen shot of the IG story. Could be inspired by this or this era!

Maybe this will be sort of a like a sequel to the Music video. Seems like this track may follow the feel of Music in that it's a disco/funk inspired dance number produced with Mirwais. 

All of this amazing info trickling in.....we're so close....

How amazing that we are getting a full out concept and reinvention! Confessions was the last time huh? I love all her albums incl HC MDNA and of course Rebel Heart, and this is not a diss on those eras, but she was mostly like, "doing Madonna," right? She's really going for something entirely new this time around and I'm FREAKING OUTTTT!

8 hours ago, robster said:

Apparently she's not, due to scheduling conflicts. My best bet would be Jonas directing at this point...

8 hours ago, robster said:

From what I've been told, he's not involved in the first single videos, but might be for the future singles...

Thank you robster for your info!

Let's hope we'll see her working with him (or some other fresh talented blood) on future videos then. I'm ok with Akerlund, but would be nice to see her switching things up with a different creative team :thumbsup:

On another note, really like those outfits as well and I think they'll translate great on video with their shine and glitter. Here's hoping we'll get another tease before they wrap this up!

30 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

How amazing that we are getting a full out concept and reinvention! Confessions was the last time huh? I love all her albums incl HC MDNA and of course Rebel Heart, and this is not a diss on those eras, but she was mostly like, "doing Madonna," right? She's really going for something entirely new this time around and I'm FREAKING OUTTTT!

I think she has been in a routine for a long time of doing an album specifically with the tour in mind. She seems to be in a different mindset this time which is refreshing/ exciting.

It looks like she has bangs and shraight, shorter platinum blonde hair. I’d like that a lot!! Ditch the yellow curls M!! 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

someone on pop justice said she could be trying this look in scarface. that would be amazing. M is at her best when she references movies 

I love Michelle Pfeiffer ! So iconic in this movie,   :inlove: