M14. Music video being shot.

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

God we’re such a lucky fan base.

Yes we are.  For me the most important aspect is her never being complacent(is that how u spell it? Lol) always delivering something different and fresh! You do not get that with any other star today epecially as long as her career has been!

i wish we knew the first single title!

2 minutes ago, Crux said:

OMG!!!!!!!!

Stunning! The face is on point! Where is this from?!

3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

This isn't recent. See the portuguese 'azulejos' in the back? It's from when she was in Lisbon, so nothing to do with the music video.

Oh right. Someone posted it on ATRL so I assumed it was from the new video shoot.  She still looks gorgeous though. ❤️

Anyway, carry on...

omg omg omg I can't believe after all these years it is still so exhilarating during new era launch time! Seems like yesterday I was reading tidbits about Music and how it would be a sparser sound than ROL and wondering what that meant! The record store in the mall near my house had the album already and let me listen to a snippet of Don't Tell Me. OMGosh those guitars? Her voice? It wasn't what I was expecting at all and it blew me away. I skipped out of class the day the album came out so I could go buy it and we listened to the album start to finish in my friend's car and it was just mind blowing!!! I have a feeling this era is going to be another one for the books, babies!!!

37 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Eurovision has 0 impact in America. Even in some Europeans countries nowadays. 

Wait for Her to perform there and you LL see the impact

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

The Super Bowl put her back into the US top 10 I think Eurovision will have the same impact.

It was the 3 day radio deal airplay and not superbowl

2 minutes ago, Kilt said:

It was the 3 day radio deal airplay and not superbowl

On the back on the Super Bowl I meant but yes your right the radio deal did it.

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

get another radio deal M, Guy; let's try it once more to get this huge smash hit

In Europe I think she has a real chance but not in the states unless she has a feature which none of us want.

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

So there is definetly 2 videos or 2 singles? 1 with brown hair and the other with blond?

The video shoot in Lisbon wasn't for a music video

5 minutes ago, Msig said:

The video shoot in Lisbon wasn't for a music video

Ok for a special on the making of the album i guess netflix i assume. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Eurovision has 0 impact in America. Even in some Europeans countries nowadays. 

She will make it big.

People everywhere are gonna watch her performance. You can quote me

I really think that she has a shot in getting a hit, not only with the disco/funky song but there’s also the features with Maluma and Anitta, not forgetting than there will be ballads/fado.

Would you guys be here for something like ‘Get Lucky’ from Pharrell? That ruled the summer, if M and Mirwais deliver quality and promo, this could get big and more with the exposure st Eurovision.

11 hours ago, adreeyen said:

Hey y’all! 

I’ve come alive from the depths of hell with some info! If you’ll remember Isaac “Not4Pussies” from here, he shared with me some info related to the video shoot. Here’s what he says:

- They’re shooting the video in a theater. There’s camera crews inside and outside the theater where people are lined up (not sure why, but he sent videos of this; lotsa people dressed up).

- Generally a lot of extras in the video.

- Everyone is wearing a lot of 70s themed clothing.

- Work from designer Bcalla Bcalla (famous for their work with drag queens) has been pulled by M’s stylist, but not too sure if it’s going to going to make it into the video. The look here has been pulled for M. Again, not sure if it’ll be used.

That’s all I got, but hopefully it’s exciting!

Reveal hidden contents

Way cool. Thanks for the info. ❤️❤️Man, leave this amazing forum for a second and you'll miss something. ✨✨

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Btw, I'm waiting for @robster to make a drawing based on the jacket, the hair, the hat, the tank and the (possible) gloves. I need visuals :kiss2:

This!!