M14. Music video being shot.

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I think Robster has been sincere in every post. I like his tidbits, the same with Mensch. 

Indeed! Who is this peasent👀

6 hours ago, adreeyen said:

- They’re shooting the video in a theater. There’s camera crews inside and outside the theater where people are lined up (not sure why, but he sent videos of this; lotsa people dressed up).

- Generally a lot of extras in the video.

- Everyone is wearing a lot of 70s themed clothing.

Reveal hidden contents

I wan that video!  👀

33 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I think Robster has been sincere in every post. I like his tidbits, the same with Mensch. 

Both are reliable 

18 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She looks great in this photo, I think the # means that she knows that we know that she’s doing the music video.

There’s no way this isn’t released by April.

If she is playing the Eurovision I think everything will be prepped ready for May.

It would make sense with that amount of people watching her perform the new single and then dropping it.

So exciting!!

how long was it until she performed music at the vmas after the single was out  ? 

the tour will be announced after eurovision like superbowl and mdna tour 

she shouldnt premier a new single that nobody has heard 

single last week of april ..album ...may

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

how long was it until she performed music at the vmas after the single was out  ? 

the tour will be announced after eurovision like superbowl and mdna tour 

To me it makes perfect sense to drop the single after performing it at the Eurovision with millions and millions watching her across Europe she has a huge chance of having her first top ten single in years and years.

A hit will benifit in tour tickets as well.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

To me it makes perfect sense to drop the single after performing it at the Eurovision with millions and millions watching her across Europe she has a huge chance of having her first top ten single in years and years.

A hit will benifit in tour tickets as well.

nah it makes sense to drop the album after eurovision not the single 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

nah it makes sense to drop the album after eurovision not the single 

The Super Bowl put her back into the US top 10 I think Eurovision will have the same impact.

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The Super Bowl put her back into the US top 10 I think Eurovision will have the same impact.

What put her back in the US top 10 was the Clear Channel deal of playing the song every hour in all their radios. In other words, support from her label.

4 hours ago, cocolattee said:

STRAIGHT HAIR!!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so 2001 love it!!!

Straight hair makes Madonna even more beautiful and HOT!

3 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

What does she mean by everybody knows the damn truth?

I think they are lyrics

7 hours ago, adreeyen said:

Hey y’all! 

I’ve come alive from the depths of hell with some info! If you’ll remember Isaac “Not4Pussies” from here, he shared with me some info related to the video shoot. Here’s what he says:

- They’re shooting the video in a theater. There’s camera crews inside and outside the theater where people are lined up (not sure why, but he sent videos of this; lotsa people dressed up).

- Generally a lot of extras in the video.

- Everyone is wearing a lot of 70s themed clothing.

- Work from designer Bcalla Bcalla (famous for their work with drag queens) has been pulled by M’s stylist, but not too sure if it’s going to going to make it into the video. The look here has been pulled for M. Again, not sure if it’ll be used.

That’s all I got, but hopefully it’s exciting!

Reveal hidden contents

OMG !

Hope you're back for good ! Glad to see you back !