M14. Music video being shot.

6 hours ago, cocolattee said:

I don't want any audio clip, I just think that of all the adjectives you can use for a Madonna fan to describe a new single, "great" sounds a bit meh
you can say "amazing" or "unbelievable" or whatever and still not give anything away

I thought the same thing. Please don’t put out another boring living for love type blah. I’m hoping the song is better than “great.”

1 minute ago, Plaything said:

Amazing - my ass

great - my humor 

ok-ish - this thread 

We need news!!!

Omgsh I had a vision from truth or dare. Madonna reading his post describing her new song as ‘great’ and having a fit. Kevin Costner watch out 😂 

15 minutes ago, Magician said:

:manson: at this great vs amazing 3 page chat. We need news!

🤣 OMG why did they describe it as great and not amazing?!? 

well, to me, amazing would be 'nothing fails', 'paradise not for me', 'easy ride', 'intervention'.. for other fans those songs are just "great". (and for a first single, some would find it just "okay" or even weak..)

it depends on the context.. if she wants a big first single and a hit, 'hung up' would be "amazing".. but when you look at the bigger picture the song is very commercial and not that experimental, making it just "good" to me years later..

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

well, to me, amazing would be 'nothing fails', 'paradise not for me', 'easy ride', 'intervention'.. for other fans those songs are just "great". (and for a first single, some would find it just "okay" or even weak..)

it depends on the context.. if she wants a big first single and a hit, 'hung up' would be "amazing".. but in the grand scheme of things the song is very commercial and not that experimental, making it just "good" to me years later..

hung up is her best first single from a album ever i hope for something similar 

12 hours ago, Edivad said:

Well, Just stata away from Internet until June, then

that is not how the things work, sis.

Imagine staying away from internet for 1 year and a half. Dumb idea.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

it depends on the context.. if she wants a big first single and a hit, 'hung up' would be "amazing".. but in the grand scheme of things the song is very commercial and not that experimental, making it just "good" to me years later..

Agreed! And I think this time we might be in for another Bitch I’m Madonna as the first single just to bring in the youngsters’ attention. 

If garlic sauce can get nominated for an Oscar, Madonna can get a hit single. No more talk about her being 60.

This gives me Katy perry vibes 😐 I’m glad the rumors are at least the song isn’t preachy because when messages are on the nose like this it makes me cringe. 🤢 

F363364C-CABE-4972-809F-80C3970BB510.jpeg

Edited by mrsmith

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

This gives me Katy perry vibes 😐 I’m glad the rumors are at least the song isn’t preachy because when messages are on the nose like this it makes me cringe. 🤢 

F363364C-CABE-4972-809F-80C3970BB510.jpeg

Song is great=song is ok 😃

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

If garlic sauce can get nominated for an Oscar, Madonna can get a hit single. No more talk about her being 60.

Indeed. But as you know garlic sauce got a whole machinery behind her, somehow. I'm not saying Madonna needs that, though.

I'd love to hear the song right now. But I know it's in Madonna's best interest to wait until everything's ready.

3 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Indeed. But as you know garlic sauce got a whole machinery behind her, somehow. I'm not saying Madonna needs that, though.

I'd love to hear the song right now. But I know it's in Madonna's best interest to wait until everything's ready.

The wait is so hard. If I had my choice between hearing a snippet of the song or seeing a snippet of the video, I choose the song. I just wanna hear something new.

If he had said "immaculate" or whatever and it turned out like GGW or LFL most of you would have a bigger meltdown. Be happy he said great which is still great (no pun intended). 

I think most of you are overreacting at his decription. Its like being on ATRL. 

35 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Amazing- Like a prayer Vogue Frozen Music Hung Up Ray of Light Crazy for you Papa don’t preach 

Great- 4 Minutes Secret Erotica Human Nature Bedtime Stroy Take a Bow 

Okay- Gimmie all your lovin Living for Love Hollywood Bitch I’m Madonna 

pls dont

personally I love when I can not remove the songs of madonna from the videos, it creates an association that is not common and does not repeat itself for the other artists. the atmosphere of the video has always changed the perception of the song by adding something. I just hope it's not a claustrophobic and a bit 'two-dimensional video like some recent ones