M14. Music video being shot.

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I haven’t heard anything so don’t count this as something I got from one of my “sources”...this is totally from my own opinion. And I’m not hating as you all know 

Of course:thumbsup::smooch: thanks again I really appreciate all u share with us.

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Listen,  I agree! However I almost don’t feel like it’s going to be “amazing” from the caliber that we are used to M being “amazing” ...my guess is that will be on album tracks or further singles...

I m guessing if the lead single was bombastic=surefire hit single, your source would have mentioned it? And if a greater track is on the album instead of getting released and making the best impression, I ll be really mad. Since HC she hasn't released the best songs on the albums as singles!!!! Horrible track record after leaving WB. Whoever chooses the singles, does a terrible job!

36 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I haven’t heard anything so don’t count this as something I got from one of my “sources”...this is totally from my own opinion. And I’m not hating as you all know 

Poor @Mensch it's hard for you to express an actual personal opinion without us thinking that you know it all and heard it all!! You have proven to be such an excellent source to us that every time we see your name we think it's new inside information 🙂 

37 minutes ago, elijah said:

I m guessing if the lead single was bombastic=surefire hit single, your source would have mentioned it? And if a greater track is on the album instead of getting released and making the best impression, I ll be really mad. Since HC she hasn't released the best songs on the albums as singles!!!! Horrible track record after leaving WB. Whoever chooses the singles, does a terrible job!

This.

I was gobsmacked when they didn't release Rebel Heart as a single.. I mean, it's a really strong song imo, and it's the title track. Unreal..

Hopefully this time will be different.

43 minutes ago, elijah said:

Since HC she hasn't released the best songs on the albums as singles!!!! Horrible track record after leaving WB. Whoever chooses the singles, does a terrible job!

I think it’s likely to be Madonna she’s admitted she is crap at picking lead singles and WB certainly had influence over making sure the best cuts from her albums were choosen.

If it is Interscope choosing the lead singles shame on them !

12 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

This.

I was gobsmacked when they didn't release Rebel Heart as a single.. I mean, it's a really strong song imo, and it's the title track. Unreal..

Hopefully this time will be different.

i was more gobsmacked that rebel heart song wasnt on one of the editions of the album lol

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

Well I wouldn’t say 4Min, Girl Gone Wild, TUTR, GMAYL, BIM noR L4L were “amazing” ...I would’ve used great for sure though. 

who said the person who heard the song is a madonna fan ! ? not everybody has great taste like us madonna fans lol 

1 hour ago, elijah said:

LFL and GT were budget videos. She is supposed to be the queen, yet she is so tight with what matters: her videos were epic up until Music and she was known for them.

4 minutes wasnt bad 

Just now, trickyricky said:

4 minutes wasnt bad 

To be honest, it wasn't. She looked good in it. But it wasn't Frozen or TPOG.

5 minutes ago, elijah said:

To be honest, it wasn't. She looked good in it. But it wasn't Frozen or TPOG.

oddly her tour interludes seem better than her videos now lol

On 3/2/2019 at 11:02 PM, elijah said:

were the other 3 touched? I think she should release her best work (in this case DP) so that the general public (if they stumble upon it) know she is still as great as ever.

Truth is we all have our fav on the album, I'm sorry to say that as much as I love Devil Pray, it's not one of my fav...

All this talk about quality of her singles is about personnal opinions, not facts 😝

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

who said the person who heard the song is a madonna fan ! ? not everybody has great taste like us madonna fans lol 

It was a huge fan apparently. Tattooed and all. 

2019 - a year full of Madonna

Well we are now officially one quarter of the way through the year. 

So let's hope it will all start happening soon because I'm starting to lose patience :evil:

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

It was a huge fan apparently. Tattooed and all. 

Can I ask, what exactly did he say about the song? 

we have heard in the past, songs that were said to be "amazing" from someone who's heard it, and it wasn't (level of HU /Frozen).  so take "great" with a grain of salt. How can we presume anything without hearing not one sec of it.

5 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

It’s better to have someone describing the song as “great” and then be positively surprised than having one’s using exaggerated words that do not live up to reality 

Good point.

Amazing for me are HU, Vogue, LAP, 4M

Great are LFL, GI2M, Sorry, GMAYL, BIM, GGW

I’m fine with great, at least he didn’t said ‘ok’ or ‘good’ or ‘fine’. I’m sure that if it’s disco I’m going to love it and also the Latin tracks with Shittita and Maluma.

5 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Amazing for me are HU, Vogue, LAP, 4M

Great are LFL, GI2M, Sorry, GMAYL, BIM, GGW

I’m fine with great, at least he didn’t said ‘ok’ or ‘good’ or ‘fine’. I’m sure that if it’s disco I’m going to love it and also the Latin tracks with Shittita and Maluma.

It was a very short few lines and it wasn’t a review of the song at all.

No doubt Madonna publically spoke to everyone who attended the shoot and asked for privacy of the song.....and any true fan hearing that from the queen herself would stick to it otherwise by now we would have a full on review of the track, but we don’t.

The fan who attended just gave a simple one word rather that a full on review I think because he was asked not to.

The thing I wish is to have a first single that is either the best song and the most appealing (see hung up) because it actually is or a interesting one that is defining a new direction (see frozen). All her recent first singles sounded too much as 'the obvious choice'. 

Also please god give me another inspired video!

Edited by samosamosamo

Amazing- Like a prayer Vogue Frozen Music Hung Up Ray of Light Crazy for you Papa don’t preach 

Great- 4 Minutes Secret Erotica Human Nature Bedtime Stroy Take a Bow 

Okay- Gimmie all your lovin Living for Love Hollywood Bitch I’m Madonna