M14. Music video being shot.

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

the only chance of her having a mega hit is if she reverses time and is younger in age 

Cher did it too

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Agree. And we can do our part that first week!! After we buy the song on iTunes,  we all must stream it on Spotify/Apple Music on repeat (even when you are away from your laptop/cell having lunch, dinner, or asleep) just leave your device on. 🙂 Same with YouTube, WE can create a four songs YouTube playlist that we can all access and play on repeat where Madonna's new video appear twice sandwiched between two other top on the charts similar songs, so in time M's video gets recommended when the other two are played by anyone!! 🙂 

I don't know about the other services for sure, but on YouTube they are disregarding the views when they are suspiciously repeated.

I tried doing that to one of my videos, and after playing it on repeat, eventually they cut the views back to just one. So, I'm not really sure if it's worth it to try to fake it like that.

The best we can do IMO, is spread the word. Just post on message boards, twitter, instagram etc..Get real people excited about the music.

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Agree. And we can do our part that first week!! After we buy the song on iTunes,  we all must stream it on Spotify/Apple Music on repeat (even when you are away from your laptop/cell having lunch, dinner, or asleep) just leave your device on. 🙂 Same with YouTube, WE can create a four songs YouTube playlist that we can all access and play on repeat where Madonna's new video appear twice sandwiched between two other top on the charts similar songs, so in time M's video gets recommended when the other two are played by anyone!! 🙂 

Other Fan Pages do this why not us! How else do there faves get the streams you think!? 

If someone can create a plan & step-by-step guide on what we need to do to get the streams then I’d be up for participating 

1 minute ago, Danielkos1 said:

We will have to do our best. Stream her first singl in the first week for sure. Better than nothing

True. But do the international streams count towards the USA Billboard Hot 100? If not, the USA members have to do it mainly!

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

True. But do the international streams count towards the USA Billboard Hot 100? If not, the USA members have to do it mainly!

I think so, international streams count as well

Would be good if Ariana posted her singl into her instastory. It can help af, I'm twenty y.o. and I know how much this kind of support can help

Edited by Danielkos1

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

No only streams from devices in the U.S. will count.

I will listen and stream when I want to but a good feature artist, quality music, viral music video, a radio deal and single release/video release date at the same time will do wonders and more than a streaming party in my opinion. A hot performance will also help people talk about her on social media and the news!

I think March maybe another quiet month with just a few teasing photos and comments from M.

I think April will be THE month of announcements:

Single release

Album details

Tour dates and on sale info

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

Cher did it too

Cher was 52 and it was her only hit since 1990!

Madonna had megahits Hung Up at 47, 4M at 49/50 and moderate hit GMAYL at 53

18 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

She just posted again about Pepsi and like a prayer.... but super simple. Throw us a clue, woman!

I wonder if she’ll partner with them again. Their new campaign is good and with her it would be phenomenal. Summer commercial maybe with Brit and a world tour sponsorship. Ijs

Just now, Steve said:

I wonder if she’ll partner with them again. Their new campaign is good and with her it would be phenomenal. Summer commercial maybe with Brit and a world tour sponsorship. Ijs

absolutely not lol

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

I think March maybe another quiet month with just a few teasing photos and comments from M.

I think April will be THE month of announcements:

Single release

Album details

Tour dates and on sale info

I think tour will be announced after Eurovision in May, at least European dates anyway but the single, press release, album cover/release date will be revealed in April for sure. 

There is a newspaper here in Brazil that always comes with real news. They only talk about Madonna when it's something true.

Today they posted about Like A Prayer and how it changed the way people saw Madonna, changed music videos and how amazing and a piece of art is the album.

A friend of mine works there and we were talking about my book that'll be released in April and he will put a small note about it and so I asked him news from Madonna (he always told me way before the gp gets to know about her tours), and he just told me to save money because Maracana Stadium will burn.

I nearly cried.

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I think tour will be announced after Eurovision in May, at least European dates anyway but the single, press release, album cover/release date will be revealed in April for sure. 

i think this is right ...if she does eurovision that is 

What if...Madonna has a new Pepsi commercial featuring her new song. That would push it big time. Pepsi is trying to upgrade their image. Sponsoring Madonna and standing with her this time instead of folding from protests would be good. 

I would like a big endorsement for a big big company..communication..technology.. something à la ray of light with microsoft, but more pervasive with heavy rotation of commercials using all the media and her presence, like in the pepsi advertising.

2 hours ago, Humberto77rj said:

There is a newspaper here in Brazil that always comes with real news. They only talk about Madonna when it's something true.

Today they posted about Like A Prayer and how it changed the way people saw Madonna, changed music videos and how amazing and a piece of art is the album.

A friend of mine works there and we were talking about my book that'll be released in April and he will put a small note about it and so I asked him news from Madonna (he always told me way before the gp gets to know about her tours), and he just told me to save money because Maracana Stadium will burn.

I nearly cried.

You just gave me chills!! Thanks

2 hours ago, Humberto77rj said:

I nearly cried.

But I guess she will make an Arenas Tour again as Rebel Heart Tour

10 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

But I guess she will make an Arenas Tour again as Rebel Heart Tour

All articles about her next tour talk about a massive production. MDNA was amazing on HUGE areas and in arenas as well. 

In South America she has to play stadiums. It'll be packed as usual!

7 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

All articles about her next tour talk about a massive production. MDNA was amazing on HUGE areas and in arenas as well. 

In South America she has to play stadiums. It'll be packed as usual!

Stadiums are so unconfortable! the last time I saw her at an Arena in Sydney (RH Tour) and it was so different. Anyway, the important thing is she going on tour again. 

3 hours ago, Steve said:

MrTrickyricky...Others don’t think it’s a absolutely not. 😝 

She skipped South America last tour so there is extra pent up demand for what is always a very eager market. All those South American shows will be in stadiums and easily sell out.