M14. Music video being shot.

Just now, trickyricky said:

i think the person who said they are in contact with him was joking 

I wasn't talking about anyone…….i was talking about what I know.

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

I have a feeling this era’s remixes will be amazing 

They couldn't be worse than those from Rebel Heart!

Anyone worrying that a political message could hurt Madonna's commercial success- 60 years old, almost 36 years since her debut-album release, in an era that does not give older/veteran acts much in way of time of day-- really? 😄

In any event, here's to hoping it's a glorious disco-dance track.

My only hope is that both song and video comes out the same day. It's ridiculous nowadays premiering a song and three weeks later a music video on YouTube. Hell to the no. I want people to get shocked and excited the same day, that will bring a lot of views, a lot of articles and maybe trending on social media.

18 minutes ago, Jairo said:

My only hope is that both song and video comes out the same day. It's ridiculous nowadays premiering a song and three weeks later a music video on YouTube. Hell to the no. I want people to get shocked and excited the same day, that will bring a lot of views, a lot of articles and maybe trending on social media.

I could not agree more. I think this time this is how the first single will be released. There is no point in hoping the double release would maintain the streams. It's better to go for the immediate results. 

13 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

I could not agree more. I think this time this is how the first single will be released. There is no point in hoping the double release would maintain the streams. It's better to go for the immediate results. 

Yes single & video release at the same time or the same week would be much better & would likely get a hot 100 entry on the Billboard chart!

4 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Considering this video was shot in a public building it’s incredible how no info has leaked. 

I'm relieved tbh. This is how it should happen. Hopefully the music is still being held hostage. I don't want to hear ANYTHING until it's time!

40 minutes ago, Jairo said:

👍

57 minutes ago, Jairo said:

This!! 

3 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

her team has a very specific roll out in mind this time around…no one says a word…unless they are supposed to…..if you haven't noticed already….things/news-items  are being dripped slowly (and deliberately)   

hope this works as its not 1989 anymore

stars release buzz singles and one off singles every couple of months

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’d say it’s finished now. If they did like 3 12-hour shoots, they probably got a lot to work with. 

5 hours ago, CalinB said:

Well Friday, LA/Pacific time, after we got the posting here of the theater location, I dropped by the theater and they were already using the venue for something else.

They started shooting the video Wednesday and we know Thursday was a 16 hr day from yesterday post.

Thank you both for the info! 

I have to say, I too am really surprised at how (so far) there has been barely a leak of information regarding anything. Even from past music video shootings, we used to get much more pics and info leaking onto the internet. Looks like M really did beef up 'security' in every area. I like it that way though :thumbsup: (Just a date would be nice at this point)

Just now, Nonoka said:

Thank you both for the info! 

I have to say, I too am really surprised at how (so far) there has been barely a leak of information regarding anything. Even from past music video shootings, we used to get much more pics and info leaking onto the internet. Looks like M really did beef up 'security' in every area. I like it that way though :thumbsup: (Just a date would be nice at this point)

I know! If it wasn’t for the drag queen drama we wouldn’t have known anything. 

58 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I'm relieved tbh. This is how it should happen. Hopefully the music is still being held hostage. I don't want to hear ANYTHING until it's time!

Agree. Want her team to be on top of their shit and get it right this time.

1 hour ago, Jairo said:

My only hope is that both song and video comes out the same day. It's ridiculous nowadays premiering a song and three weeks later a music video on YouTube. Hell to the no. I want people to get shocked and excited the same day, that will bring a lot of views, a lot of articles and maybe trending on social media.

Agree. And we can do our part that first week!! After we buy the song on iTunes,  we all must stream it on Spotify/Apple Music on repeat (even when you are away from your laptop/cell having lunch, dinner, or asleep) just leave your device on. 🙂 Same with YouTube, WE can create a four songs YouTube playlist that we can all access and play on repeat where Madonna's new video appear twice sandwiched between two other top on the charts similar songs, so in time M's video gets recommended when the other two are played by anyone!! 🙂 

2 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Agree. And we can do our part that first week!! After we buy the song on iTunes,  we all must stream it on Spotify/Apple Music on repeat (even when you are away from your laptop/cell having lunch, dinner, or asleep) just leave your device on. 🙂 Same with YouTube, WE can create a four songs YouTube playlist that we can all access and play on repeat where Madonna's new video appear twice sandwiched between two other top on the charts similar songs, so in time M's video gets recommended when the other two are played by anyone!! 🙂 

I'm too old for this, sorry. :lol: If the song is meant to be a hit it will be. 

I'm so happy for her that it seems she really has a competent team at this juncture!!! I don't really know how responsible her team is for the Stonewall thing GLAAD award and hopefully headlining Pride, getting Eurovision gig and stuff, but them cleaning up her Youtube and the total lack of leaks, it all just makes me so glad for her and beyond excited for what all is in store in the near future!

I love that she's working with the dragrace girls, and seeing Madonna mentioned positively and held so highly already just from this little Monet controversy while they all rally around supporting Monet, is really warming to my queer heart, and makes me hopeful she'll win over a new younger generation of gay fans that for whatever reason have fallen into the trap of being haters up until this era. Come on Queen take back the gays! lol 😉 

12 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

I love that she's working with the dragrace girls, and seeing Madonna mentioned positively and held so highly already just from this little Monet controversy while they all rally around supporting Monet, is really warming to my queer heart, and makes me hopeful she'll win over a new younger generation of gay fans that for whatever reason have fallen into the trap of being haters up until this era. Come on Queen take back the gays! lol 😉 

This! Between the Monet XChange feature in the new music video, and the iconic Oscar party photo op acting maternal with GaGa, she is strategically positioning herself with the younger generation of gays. Whether its her team's or her own ideas, It's all pretty savvy, I must say.

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

There are limits on streaming per account which actually makes it easier for us all!

Really it's up to her record company. If they can make GMAYL a top ten, it just shows what they can do!

They really need to up their game. The last two albums releases have been terrible and heads should have rolled for it.

I'm really hoping they've gone full Ray if light on this!

41 minutes ago, DesperatelySeekingJacky said:

This! Between the Monet XChange feature in the new music video, and the iconic Oscar party photo op acting maternal with GaGa, she is strategically positioning herself with the younger generation of gays. Whether its her team's or her own ideas, It's all pretty savvy, I must say.

but Gaga is older ghays and straight usa middle class fav?

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

There are limits on streaming per account which actually makes it easier for us all!

Really it's up to her record company. If they can make GMAYL a top ten, it just shows what they can do!

They really need to up their game. The last two albums releases have been terrible and heads should have rolled for it.

I'm really hoping they've gone full Ray if light on this!

the only chance for a big hit is a feature in box office megahit movie and WB doin the promo

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

the only chance for a big hit is a feature in box office megahit movie and WB doin the promo

i wouldnt call a hip is torn a mega hit ..titanic was a mega hit ...avatar etc etc ...lol

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

the only chance of her having a mega hit is if she reverses time and is younger in age and to be honest i dont really care if she doesnt have a hit especially in the usa the country that elected president trump ...i just want the album to be good ..if its good people will listen ..they will say they hate her but fuckers will still listen