M14. Music video being shot.

36 minutes ago, DanM said:

It’s funny because I believe Rebel Heart was supposed to be political and I was waiting for it to be honest, we even have demos of songs like Revolution and Freedom, then they were scrapped. Now when I did not expect to get political songs at all, we seems to go down that route. Not sure how I feel about it at the moment, but I’m rooting for the best.

Yes, She had good intention for RH but, Despite being many songs great, It ultimately turned out a bit of a mess

14 minutes ago, elijah said:

we are talking nonsense, while waiting for u to spill the beans 😘

I know nothing. As far as I know M is 100% Pride headliner and it’s 100% sold out but I was lucky enough to get a ticket...

I saw the costumes and heard about the cover...can’t discuss details on those but it’s all exciting. 

Just now, Mensch said:

I know nothing. As far as I know M is 100% Pride headliner and it’s 100% sold out but I was lucky enough to get a ticket...

I saw the costumes and heard about the cover...can’t discuss details on those but it’s all exciting. 

yes, I remember! Your news is always so exciting! But we all know (I think) that u cant say all u know, because you may stop getting any updates! ❤️

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

The only way for me to get into Pride Island is to volunteer for the event only to see M at least it will be free

It’s tough cause you would have to go to multiple training meetings and at the event, you’re far from the performance area and are accounted for...unless you just say FUCK THEM and runaway but I would feel like shit cause I perform in the LGBT circuit and know people in all events (organizers, performers, promoters etc...) so they WOULDNT forget and would be pissed. But I say GO FOR IT. 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

It’s tough cause you would have to go to multiple training meetings and at the event, you’re far from the performance area and are accounted for...unless you just say FUCK THEM and runaway but I would feel like shit cause I perform in the LGBT circuit and know people in all events (organizers, performers, promoters etc...) so they WOULDNT forget and would be pissed. But I say GO FOR IT. 

I've done it before and even hung out with Susan Sarandon while I was volunteering at the Rally and I've volunteered at DC Pride and spent most of the time getting drunk in my hotel room with friends...I must prepare lol

21 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

It's an unreleased 90s song. Letterman's band played its instrumental when she went there during the Music era or so.

aaaaaaahhhhhhh

If they shot the video on consecutive days (which has been the case with most M videos as far as I know), it should be finished by now, right? They started on Thursday, they wouldn‘t need more than 2-3 days, no?

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

If they shot the video on consecutive days (which has been the case with most M videos as far as I know), it should be finished by now, right? They started on Thursday, they wouldn‘t need more than 2-3 days, no?

I’d say it’s finished now. If they did like 3 12-hour shoots, they probably got a lot to work with. 

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Then 2 weeks of editing and 2 weeks of postproduction. Ready for an early april release.

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’d say it’s finished now. If they did like 3 12-hour shoots, they probably got a lot to work with. 

Well Friday, LA/Pacific time, after we got the posting here of the theater location, I dropped by the theater and they were already using the venue for something else.

They started shooting the video Wednesday and we know Thursday was a 16 hr day from yesterday post.

14 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I can’t wait to hear what Monét has to say about Madonna’s new video on his podcast with BTDQ

I bet she won’t say a single word except that she had fun. Maluma was so tight lipped in his newest interview and couldn’t say anything and Anitta keeps saying the same thing (a whole lot of nothing) 

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I bet she won’t say a single word except that she had fun. Maluma was so tight lipped in his newest interview and couldn’t say anything and Anitta keeps saying the same thing (a whole lot of nothing) 

they all wrote legal document with huge fine if they slip

8 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

they all wrote legal document with huge fine if they slip

THIS!!!! that's probably why Marvin is backtracking super fast………..

5 hours ago, Paul Wade said:

I'm so excited that we know  nothing about her new material.  Takes me back to the old days.  I remember hearing Like A Prayer on the radio just 2 days before I went to buy it! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. 

Yes, the first I knew of Vogue was a clip on the chart show. Same with ITG, just heard it on the radio out of the blue! 

I just really hope we get some excellent remixes, not the in-house crap Oseary had served up for the last couple of albums. Quality over quantity! 

4 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

THIS!!!! that's probably why Marvin is backtracking super fast………..

What has he said now aftercsaying tour starts in September? 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

What has he said now aftercsaying tour starts in September? 

someone contacting him in his Dm's and he's denying he said anything except that's he's heard the album….i'm betting PR was informed of the article….and someone from M's camp let him know.

5 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

someone contacting him in his Dm's and he's denying he said anything except that's he's heard the album….i'm betting PR was informed of the article….and someone from M's camp let him know.

But why? There is no point in hiding the fact that M is going on tour? Everyone knows she is going to tour so probably he just didnt say what the article claimed. Simple as that.

16 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

But why? There is no point in hiding the fact that M is going on tour? Everyone knows she is going to tour so probably he just didnt say what the article claimed. Simple as that.

her team has a very specific roll out in mind this time around…no one says a word…unless they are supposed to…..if you haven't noticed already….things/news-items  are being dripped slowly (and deliberately)