M14. Music video being shot.

I’m pretty sure it’s “political” in a sense that it will be an “inclusive equality” type of humanitarian anthem, which is what Madonna has ALWAYS preached about. 

Candy Shop was the most political song Madonna ever made!! Hands down! End of discussion!! 

BFCFA377-C03A-43D3-A3DC-AFF5C9563F6B.jpeg

Guest eroticerotic

political is another word that is thrown around by the uninformed, inexperienced youngsters who are being groomed  to think they run the industry.

FYI

this song is only political in the sense that it empowers, not regurgitates victimhood. therefore, different. not "political" so to speak.

1 minute ago, eroticerotic said:

political is another word that is thrown around by the uninformed, inexperienced youngsters who are being groomed  to think they run the industry.

FYI

this song is only political in the sense that it empowers, not regurgitates victimhood. therefore, different. not "political" so to speak.

You know more? :cool:

Anyway, I'm liking what you're saying 🙂

Wait! 

Didn't Mensch say his friend had seen the album cover? So he must know the album title! Mensch did he say what the album title is? Can you confirm if it is or isn't called Magic?

Guest eroticerotic
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

You know more? :cool:

Anyway, I'm liking what you're saying 🙂

I know NOTHING.  😁

9 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

this song is only political in the sense that it empowers,

What song! Describe! 😲

6 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Wait! 

Didn't Mensch say his friend had seen the album cover? So he must know the album title! Mensch did he say what the album title is? Can you confirm if it is or isn't called Magic?

According to DrownedMadonna the album is not called Magic...

14 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

According to DrownedMadonna the album is not called Magic...

I'd be more inclined to take Mensch' s info as more reliable than theirs 

I'm so excited that we know  nothing about her new material.  Takes me back to the old days.  I remember hearing Like A Prayer on the radio just 2 days before I went to buy it! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Candy Shop was the most political song Madonna ever made!! Hands down! End of discussion!! 

BFCFA377-C03A-43D3-A3DC-AFF5C9563F6B.jpeg

..rawwwww sugar

12 hours ago, elijah said:

Devil Pray is perfect the way it is.

Quoted for truth.

Guest eroticerotic

Madonna underestimates herself. thats been the love/hate I've had with her. believe me I've been a bitch about her choices in the past, and have questioned them unapologetically; I've brought them up to her attention as best as I could, because I hate nothing more than someone who has balls on the internet and not to someones face. i think my arguments were legitimate despite loon fan reaction. so I relate to those who may have doubts while still loving her.

but I think she had love for herself and legacy in this upcoming era. you will have to just listen and judge for yourselves.

17 hours ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Not sure if this is related to the new album/single/video, but today I noticed that Madonna's ASCAP Repertory as a Performer have a need add (it probably was added today or yesterday, as lately I look at its info every two days or so). The search results went from 281 songs to 282. The new add is Britney's 2009 hit "3". Madonna now appears as someone who did perform that song. But, as far as I can remember, Madonna never sang it anywhere, and even if she had why would it be added to the list only now? Maybe Madonna sing a sample of if in the new video and so the reason for the credits?

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/performer/MADONNA (third page)

Its interesting because it just appeared after the shooting of the video and like a bit after a week she went to the studio to polish extra things for the album , maybe a recording for a bit of a interlude in a song /video 👀   or video interlude for the tour ? this would mean a third official performance together of the pop royalty ( Queen and Princess )   or a shout out to 3 as in the song of 3 saying Peter , Paul and Mary  a change with Britney , Cardi bi  and Mad C (iccone) xD Mrs Loca ... #magic?? #sogoodtimesforafan #❤️

Edited by p4_trulo

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Her most political video is Jump!!

Its obviously not really coded call for a Revolution! 

It’s funny because I believe Rebel Heart was supposed to be political and I was waiting for it to be honest, we even have demos of songs like Revolution and Freedom, then they were scrapped. Now when I did not expect to get political songs at all, we seems to go down that route. Not sure how I feel about it at the moment, but I’m rooting for the best.

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I keep waking up and running to this forum! lol #stillNOnews

we are talking nonsense, while waiting for u to spill the beans 😘