M14. Music video being shot.

How do we get top 5 rows? Im not good with that stuff and if anyone is in quebec come with me 🙂

8 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

How do we get top 5 rows? Im not good with that stuff and if anyone is in quebec come with me 🙂

Haha already panicking over tickets I know how u feel though

7 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Haha already panicking over tickets I know how u feel though

Yes! This will be torture 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Not sure if this is related to the new album/single/video, but today I noticed that Madonna's ASCAP Repertory as a Performer have a need add (it probably was added today or yesterday, as lately I look at its info every two days or so). The search results went from 281 songs to 282. The new add is Britney's 2009 hit "3". Madonna now appears as someone who did perform that song. But, as far as I can remember, Madonna never sang it anywhere, and even if she had why would it be added to the list only now? Maybe Madonna sing a sample of if in the new video and so the reason for the credits?

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/performer/MADONNA (third page)

1.png

Does anybody have more info on this 

So album in May/June and tour in September...

The leaks certainly damaged LFL to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, it made it to #104 along GT in #106...

I’m sure that this time they are going to promote in the USA, she still has iTunes power to move digital sales and one sale equal 10 streams, plus the streams now have more power than 2015 and if they bundle with your presale...

She needs to hit #1 with the album.

3 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

So album in May/June and tour in September...

The leaks certainly damaged LFL to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, it made it to #104 along GT in #106...

I’m sure that this time they are going to promote in the USA, she still has iTunes power to move digital sales and one sale equal 10 streams, plus the streams now have more power than 2015 and if they bundle with your presale...

She needs to hit #1 with the album.

I know it won’t happen, but it would be brilliant for her to have a #1 single on the Hot 100. That would give her #1s in 4 decades, which I think no other artist has ever done, and it would also knock Cher off the top as being the oldest female with a #1 song. 

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

devil pray would never have been touched by any radio stations even the ones that play her

Devil Pray would have been a great worldwide / non US single instead of BIM. I often heard it on the radio in Germany back then.  They hardly played BIM, Living for Love or Ghosttown.

4 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

I know it won’t happen, but it would be brilliant for her to have a #1 single on the Hot 100. That would give her #1s in 4 decades, which I think no other artist has ever done, and it would also knock Cher off the top as being the oldest female with a #1 song. 

....this is not realistic....

like i said before, forget about charts and expect low numbers or al least don't expect to it doing better than RH. If the music does good, i'll be more enjoyable.

1 minute ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

With the right promotion, buzz and streaming it IS possible. Even unknown artists are able to get a US #1.

The right promotion will be a problem

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

There’s only one way to get these rows: $$$$$

5 minutes ago, runa said:

There’s only one way to get these rows: $$$$$

I thought super fans might get priviledge! 😉

🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Let’s just hope it’s a great album forget sales. I really don’t care and i mean it especially is this day in age. Who cares? All we should care about is a stunning critically acclaim album with an amazing tour! That’s it.  ✅

8 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

With the right promotion, buzz and streaming it IS possible. Even unknown artists are able to get a US #1.

It's an ageist society. I'd say is possible, because anything is possible. But it will be an uphill battle to get the record played, even if it is really good.

I think Madonna will have to make a BIG compromise, to get her single to be #1 in the US.

The right people, A LOT of money. Both from her record company and herself. A lot of fucking promotion. The perfect strategy. And all of that on top of having the perfect song as a single. I'd love to see it happen, but I'm not taking it for granted. If it happens I'll be so happy, and if it doesn't...it's fine. I don't necessarily care about what other people think, as long as I like the music myself. But I'm not gonna lie, a hit would be amazing at this juncture.

10 hours ago, Sjewell88 said:

I’m totally confused and perplexed by anyone who bemoans “politicaldonna”.  I mean yeah she’s written some fantastic escapist anthems (Holiday, ITG, Hung Up) but she’s literally built her entire career on politics, provocation and challenging societal norms. LAP, LAV Vogue, PDP, EY, JML, Erotica, AL all were designed to drive a conversation and challenge our assumptions about sex, gender, homosexuality, abortion, personal freedom etc.  So when people say “ I’m bored with her politics” I’m like “ what have you been listening to the last 35 years?”  Bring it on M!  We need to wake up!  Especially with the state of the world the way it is today. 

Word .

If the docu starts and talks  about how trump raided her after saying she wanted to  drop a bomb at the white house (lol)  and then moved off to Lisboa , lot of peeps will die in here  xD the world is ASLEEP we need to WAKE UP if we are really a Madonna fun that should be a given , come on fans wake up with her just like shes being telling us since 2004 with im going to tell u a secret : D WAKE UP RAISE UP ❤️one step a the time obviously 

if "wake up " is good ..will it better "get up " though or more importantly ..hung up 

" Your stomachs so empty and you need some food so you just stuffed yourself " 

is the story of my life

Killers on the loose,

All the World’s asleep,

We need to Wake Up,

Before the graves too Deep,

We need to escape,

The Devils company...

We need more Windows In Hell.

Guest eroticerotic
46 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

if "wake up " is good ..will it better "get up " though or more importantly ..hung up 

" Your stomachs so empty and you need some food so you just stuffed yourself " 

is the story of my life

Lol

1 hour ago, mindatrappa said:

I don’t think Jonas Akerlund is the director. It seems he is enjoying holidays in Dear Valley with his family.. 

B Is the designer 

5 hours ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Devil Pray would have been a great worldwide / non US single instead of BIM. I often heard it on the radio in Germany back then.  They hardly played BIM, Living for Love or Ghosttown.

I agree. I think Devil Pray would have made a great single. I would have preferred that over Ghosttown or BIM.

Devil Pray as first single? Lol fans need to stop giving advice. Ready for this era and can't wait to see what's in store! If what we are reading is true, she is going to do what she does best and give us this amazing dichotomy of politics and disco pop. Yes the GOP will hate it. Yes the SJWs will hate it. It might flop but who cares. If we want a number one we have to stream and adapt and stop holding on to things like its the 80s and 90s and like some magical ballad is gonna save her. She's still energetic and vivacious and enjoys having fun.