M14. Music video being shot.

3 hours ago, caba1 said:

i'm the only one that don't want politics on her music. I'm really tired of americans talking about politics. Oh well...

the truth is that I'm bored with politicians and politics..

the great thing is that we do not know anything .. that we are confused ... and that was not happening for many years ...:nervous:

10 hours ago, Stephen said:

Super unprofessional and they stole her big moment in announcing it 

I'm honestly shocked buy their vile, bitter and vicious behaviour. How could a queen say NO to this.

2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Madonna build her career on revendication and political statement so. Yeah! bring it on 

THIS!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

If people on here can talk for weeks about Madonna's ass or hair style then I think that we can indulge a bit of politics.  At least it is a message.  

And THIS!!!!!!!

Who knows quite how this will all turn out...but I'm ALL for politics. I think some take it too literally though. It doesn't have to be American Life level taking jabs directly at politicians. It's all in how you do it...

And let's face it, we've invested so much in loving Madonna because she is the one artist that actually has something substantial to say. I wouldn't want it any other way.

From what we know, I think we will have a disco LGBTQ anthem, something in the line of I Will Survive maybe? It would also greatly link with GLAAD award, Pride events and Eurovision.

2 hours ago, sul8323 said:

If people on here can talk for weeks about Madonna's ass or hair style then I think that we can indulge a bit of politics.  At least it is a message.  

I hear what you're saying. I just get sick of most political arguments because I hear it on a regular basis at work and with friends/family.

Also, one of my favorite albums of all time is American Life, and we all know that was a very political project.

Disco Anthem

Killer Mirwais production 

Glam aesthetics

GLAAD Awards

World Pride

Eurovision (allegedly)  

Controversial video

This is literally the perfect recipe for a Madonna comeback smash. 

Just now, loowee said:

Disco Anthem

Glam aesthetics

GLAAD Awards

World Pride

Eurovision (allegedly)  

Controversial video

I'm so excited! But where is Maluma's place between all of this?

The anticipation is a bit like tantric sex at this point... Body quivering at every tiniest bit of news! I can't imagine what the actual release will feel like... BOOM!!!

The old-school downtown LA theatre, disco glam extravaganza reminds me of the fun video to Capital Cities' Safe & Sound from a few years back. 

I love it when M throws a party!

https://youtu.be/47dtFZ8CFo8

12 minutes ago, the-queen said:

I’m sending all my positive energy to M for her music video. I’m sure it’s going to be great. 

Yes, lets hope its entertaining, has a huge repeat watching value and that is another glorious moment for her. There has been NOONE even slightly resembling her fierceness, her power and her light. Lets hope it puts her back on the very top.

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have been a huge fan since 1986 and am excited for the new album. Sorry to be a negative Nancy in my first post. I just hope it's not political in the same way Katy Perry was. I hope it's substantial and thought provoking in a good way. I am hoping it has something to do with LGBTQIFG rights, especially since she's gonna be at several LGBTQIFG events when it's released. 

Regardless of the controversy, there will be fake outrage and then it'll cool down. These days people's minds are more sedated than ever and attention span is low. If we want people to wake up, pull the plug on the social media.

5 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Regardless of the controversy, there will be fake outrage and then it'll cool down. These days people's minds are more sedated than ever and attention span is low. If we want people to wake up, pull the plug on the social media.

Yup, there was fake outrage at Ariana's latest video. It's a given. But in a way, it helped Ariana. 

1. We Need To Wake Up

2. Beautiful Game

3. Batuka

4. Funana

5. Fuego

6. Anitta

7. Esthere

8. Stella

9. Britney Don't Do It

10. Magic

11. Killers

12. I Don't Search I Find

13. God Control

14. We Need More Windows In Hell

On a side note the new Rebel Wilson comedy "Isn't romantic" has a fabulous Express yourself musical number in it.

This made me soo happy😄

Edited by loveperanders

1 hour ago, loowee said:

Disco Anthem

Glam aesthetics

GLAAD Awards

World Pride

Eurovision (allegedly)  

Controversial video

Yeah this would all be heaven, I need her like now on my playlist, I lv coming on this forum, really cheers me up especially on a crappy day 😊