M14. Music video being shot.

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Phi phi is such a dumb cunt lmaooo acting like she’s a professional for not cancelling gigs for Madonna 

she's giving herself way too much importance 

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Monet’s my girl!!! Through and through we’ve been through it all! So many crazy nights! 

You know everybody. 🙂 I love you more 🙂

Drag Queens, Theartre, Glam & Disco I wasn’t expecting this!!

A world away from the Buska lady with her Portuguese gang!!!

I think this album will offer 2 strong visuals like ROL did when she went new world chick & the black hair geisha look.

21 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think this album will offer 2 strong visuals like ROL did when she went new world chick & the black hair geisha look.

If anything, then ROL offered the very different Gothic Witch & spiritual Mother (Earth..lol) looks (Frozen and ROL) which dominated the first weeks of the era. Geisha was a year later.

I hope we get to see another pic of her outfit on Instagram in the next hour (because I need to go to bed but I don't want to!)

Everything is so confusing. Disco, fado, morroco, cabo verde, maluma, anitta, 70s, drag queens. What the hell is going on there? Lol

7 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Everything is so confusing. Disco, fado, morroco, cabo verde, maluma, anitta, 70s, drag queens. What the hell is going on there? Lol

Same here..  I'm so excited but so confused  😅

Pimps, hoes and scallywags are always fine in a Madonna video but let's not ever compare it to Etheral Girl / GeishaDonna again, Mmmkay? That's a whole other level.

3 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Pimps, hoes and scallywags are always fine in a Madonna video but let's not ever compare it to Etheral Girl / GeishaDonna again, Mmmkay? That's a whole other level.

I don’t think anyone was comparing it but using it as an example of when she has displayed 2 very different images from the same album era.

The interesting thing about this is that the 2 different images will be (most probably) be on show from the very start of the era.

Buska Portuguese moma & Music Disco 2019.

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

Imagine a song at the same level of Music, I mean..... I will faint 

It would be incredible.

I have every faith in Mirwais & Madonna coming up with an absolute banger 👊🏻👊🏻

38 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Imagine a song at the same level of Music, I mean..... I will faint 

It's going to have the Funk of Music, the Disco of Hung Up and the Batuku of 2019 which means its going to be an explosion of fabulousness!

I am so ready for this!

I am excited about the possibly of having a new Madonna song making people question their own thinking and how they can change and improve. Lately artist and people have been too afraid to offend and there is no better person than Madonna to get people to think about things they don't want to or are comfortable dealing with. 

This is incredible. 

We are very close to the start of a new Madonna era, and we don’t know anything.

No album name. No single name. No ideia what it will sounds like. What the visuals will be like. Nothing. 

The excitment is just too much. 

This is all building up to what will be a truly extraordinary Madonna era.