M14. Music video being shot.

Im hoping we get a few looks for the video...ala hollywood.

Isnt it great that nothing has leaked and we are all speculating, searching for clues on the internet...just like the old days.

This reminds me to this look in terms of hairstyle, ever so slightly. I’m also thinking... with her using the term hustle and the roll of cash between her tits in the previous pic, and Jonas directing... could it not have anything to do with a stripper, boogie nights type vibe? Could even be a sort of throwback to the “Music” video?!?

9DA144AA-EBF0-47BF-8FEA-0DA42A808093.jpeg

6 minutes ago, robster said:

This reminds me to this look in terms of hairstyle, ever so slightly. I’m also thinking... with her using the term hustle and the roll of cash between her tits in the previous pic, and Jonas directing... could it not have anything to do with a stripper, boogie nights type vibe? Could even be a sort of throwback to the “Music” video?!?

9DA144AA-EBF0-47BF-8FEA-0DA42A808093.jpeg

if it's anything even close to this I'm gonna die because it's sucha GORGEOUS look

21 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Im hoping we get a few looks for the video...ala hollywood.

Isnt it great that nothing has leaked and we are all speculating, searching for clues on the internet...just like the old days.

Yes,  it's incredible how everything has been kept hush hush compared to the R.H era. Words can't describe how excited I am.

and Robster, Mensch... keep up the good work guys. We really appreciate everything you're sharing with us.

7 minutes ago, Crux said:

Yes,  it's incredible how everything has been kept hush hush compared to the R.H era. Words can't describe how excited I am.

and Robster, Mensch... keep up the good work guys. We really appreciate everything you're sharing with us.

Exactly. We dreamed for an era with zero leaks and they're doing it FLAWLESS!!!! :clap:

I am so happy with how things are beeing revealed little by little with no leaks😍

18 minutes ago, x00667 said:

your mother has gone.bastard

What a terrible thing to say.  

So there is definetly 2 videos or 2 singles? 1 with brown hair and the other with blond?

It makes sense. This not knowing is exciting! I bet this blond video is a Mirwais track!🔥

24 minutes ago, x00667 said:

your mother has gone.bastard

I don't know what you're trying to hide with your 100 different IPs from different locations, but you can get yourself the fuck outta here.