M14. Music video being shot.

I doubt the song itself will be centered around her 'drip' since she's loathed the Material Girl title for 30 years - and a drip song would be 2019's equivalent of that

For clarity, it's literally just a term for flashy items (jewelry, outfit etc)

8 minutes ago, TXIII said:

I went to their website, looks like it’s this! 

F84B1939-EBF8-48F0-9D1D-E3ACC10810CD.jpeg

You can buy your very own for almost $2000 :lol:

So, the glo-mesh tops and dresses might be coming back.  Remember them well and they would suit Madonna (  If that is what she is wearing )  She will of course update them in her own style. 

1 hour ago, DesperatelySeekingJacky said:

Makes sense with her latest necklace photo because drip refers to jewelry / clothing, like "dripping in jewels". Material Girl is back!

Lovvesss!! bring it Madonna!

6 hours ago, CalinB said:

I do see that M is now following dancer Ahlamalik Williams on Instagram. I love his creativity and would love some of his moves in her new video.

https://www.instagram.com/ahla_malik/

He was on the RHT...he was really great! Carly and I got a photo with him at the tears of a clown show...he was so fucking wasted :lol:

Hey y’all! 

I’ve come alive from the depths of hell with some info! If you’ll remember Isaac “Not4Pussies” from here, he shared with me some info related to the video shoot. Here’s what he says:

- They’re shooting the video in a theater. There’s camera crews inside and outside the theater where people are lined up (not sure why, but he sent videos of this; lotsa people dressed up).

- Generally a lot of extras in the video.

- Everyone is wearing a lot of 70s themed clothing.

- Work from designer Bcalla Bcalla (famous for their work with drag queens) has been pulled by M’s stylist, but not too sure if it’s going to going to make it into the video. The look here has been pulled for M. Again, not sure if it’ll be used.

That’s all I got, but hopefully it’s exciting!

0B6D3954-B65D-40D2-B5F2-2320EA1FB721.png

7 hours ago, stevo208 said:

She said something on IG a few weeks back about Thurday Drip or something... I just thought it was a thing everyone says and I didn't want to look uncool by asking what it means. I thought it might have been something to do with her hair lol 

Me too! I thought drip was some badass word or some acronym like TGIF :lol:. Like Don't Rest In Peace or something like that. 

40 minutes ago, adreeyen said:

Hey y’all! 

I’ve come alive from the depths of hell with some info! If you’ll remember Isaac “Not4Pussies” from here, he shared with me some info related to the video shoot. Here’s what he says:

- They’re shooting the video in a theater. There’s camera crews inside and outside the theater where people are lined up (not sure why, but he sent videos of this; lotsa people dressed up).

- Work from designer Bcalla Bcalla (famous for their work with drag queens) has been pulled by M’s stylist, but not too sure if it’s going to going to make it into the video. The look here has been pulled for M. Again, not sure if it’ll be used.

Hide contents

0B6D3954-B65D-40D2-B5F2-2320EA1FB721.png

Really interesting!!!!!!! 

Madonna posted that Night Fever clip from the Confessions Tour! Could that other single be 70s inspired?????

46 minutes ago, adreeyen said:

Hey y’all! 

Reveal hidden contents

Do you know the name of the theater or the street is on?  I am in LA... I will drive there now and report back.

55 minutes ago, adreeyen said:

Hey y’all! 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you!!

It feels like within this past week the pieces are all starting to fall into place.