M14. Music video being shot.

Madonna is a popstar. Yes she's our queen and an icon. But if she wants a hit she needs a feature. (Radio hit) she said loads of different people on a record. Also maluma is a clever move as he's HUGE but not say, in the UK , so it's clever get the streams from Latin America they are still streams. We literally have no idea what she's coming up with. All I know is she's doing more than she's done in a longtime

Rumours of 2 singles a documentary a mix tape Eurovision? And people already wanting M15 hahaha. Also before throwing the c bomb around, remember there will be plenty of people asking why maluma is performing with an old c*nt

Spread love and hope for something positive. 

(I just landed in Spain and had cava forgive the passion) 

When she shot the video in Lisbon a few weeks ago, Maluma wasn't there also? What is that video for? We assume she shot or is shooting a video for the european market. I'm guessing the video with Maluma will be shot #soon. So what did she shoot in Lisbon and for what?

Just now, ashtangi74 said:

When she shot the video in Lisbon a few weeks ago, Maluma wasn't there also? What is that video for? We assume she shot or is shooting a video for the european market. I'm guessing the video with Maluma will be shot #soon. So what did she shoot in Lisbon and for what?

something that will show us what inspired her to make the album - a short film ...possibly 

4 hours ago, cocolattee said:

I saw Emmanuel Adjei posted a story on ig and I almost fainted

Looks as Emmanuel is posting about other projects unfortunately for the last couple of days. I don't think he is the director for this video.  😞

I do see that M is now following dancer Ahlamalik Williams on Instagram. I love his creativity and would love some of his moves in her new video.

https://www.instagram.com/ahla_malik/

34 minutes ago, Nikki said:

is this a song that was already released by an artist, or could it be a teaser for the new album?

It's a song by Shiba Sam called Okay

44 minutes ago, robster said:

According to someone in the know on popjustice there is a two single tactic being worked on. To be released practically simultaneous in different markets. One is a funky/disco track (probably the one she shot the video for yesterday) and the other is a Reggeaton type track (featuring Maluma) for the Latin market! Makes perfect sense to me from the info we’ve seen so far. Because Maluma was DEFINATELY not part of the music video shoot yesterday, and yet Tribe said that Maluma is featured on the first single. The only way that seems possible is when there are two singles at the same time!

But both these singles are from her album?

1 minute ago, robster said:

Everyone involved in the music video shoot is using the term and hashtag “drip tease”, what if “Drip” is the name of the single!

possibly ...didnt she ask donatella versace for her new drip  

maybe thats a lyric 

Maluma is actually someone who could help her in some of her core markets like Latin America and continental Europe. Radio doesn't play US rap like Minaj in those areas so, if anything, featuring Minaj made things worse in those areas.

13 minutes ago, robster said:

Everyone involved in the music video shoot is using the term and hashtag “drip tease”, what if “Drip” is the name of the single!

She said something on IG a few weeks back about Thurday Drip or something... I just thought it was a thing everyone says and I didn't want to look uncool by asking what it means. I thought it might have been something to do with her hair lol 

16 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

possibly ...didnt she ask donatella versace for her new drip  

maybe thats a lyric 

Where exactly did she say that? Do we have a screen cap of that somewhere?!

Just now, robster said:

Where exactly did she say that? Do we have a screen cap of that somewhere?!

i just looked i cant see it now but she did ask donatella for a new drip ..it was something like that 

Her Instagram is littered with the term, and so far today her stylist, two assistant stylists, a set decorator and art director have all been commenting on each others posts related to Madonna’s pic with the term drip or variations of the word! Mark my words, the first single is called “Drip”

C0329F2C-38EB-4162-96F3-BF378984A37E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Her Instagram is littered with the term, and so far today her stylist, two assistant stylists, a set decorator and art director have all been commenting on each others posts related to Madonna’s pic with the term drip or variations of the word! Mark my words, the first single is called “Drip”

Cool!!! Can you please post the set decorator and art directors Instagram accounts?

33 minutes ago, robster said:

Mambo dripper!