M14. Music video being shot.

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

So the album is now June and the first single is with Maluma? I can't keep up.

I do love the BIM look and video and this teaser looks great but please no raggaeton sound 😭

Everything changes so fast. I wouldn't believe those absurd rumours about Maluma, to be quite honest. Unless the release is absolutely very "out of the box", it makes zero sense to mix Portugal, fado, Portuguese Africa and COLOMBIA IN SPANISH! It's a different culture altogether! 

Does anybody remember the rumors before we knew anything about American Life that she was going to do a world music album and include a cover of Ziggy Stardust on it?! There was even a rumored album title like Aculturata or something weird using the word "culture" in it? Am I dreaming?! Looks like the world music album is finally coming haha

5 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

and yet that is what we will get.

it makes sense 🙂 didn't she write " waiting for the time when earth shall be as one"? 🙂

26 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Those lips with the cigarrette, a clear reinvention of the famous Rolling's mouth... Could that be a new symbol for the new album???????? It looks very prominent there!!!! 

her twins were seen wearing a tshirt of the lips too 

21 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Everything changes so fast. I wouldn't believe those absurd rumours about Maluma, to be quite honest. Unless the release is absolutely very "out of the box", it makes zero sense to mix Portugal, fado, Portuguese Africa and COLOMBIA IN SPANISH! It's a different culture altogether! 

It’s all latin stuff :lol: Her team probably considers all the same

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

am i the only one who enjoyed bitch im madonna video lol

Nah.... I am in the club too.  You are just President.  

39 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Those lips with the cigarrette, a clear reinvention of the famous Rolling's mouth... Could that be a new symbol for the new album???????? It looks very prominent there!!!! 

Similar lips, without cigarette, have been  shown  in the videowall during the performance of Anitta ( faz gostoso) at Rock in Rio. 🙂

11 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

so there’s two different singles being released? this is probably the main one,  then the Maluma one.

That dress looks FAB, very promising 

51347908_809599769418058_499384865219254

That dress is beautiful! 

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

by the way, she better not have that horrible cunt at Eurovision if she performs..

sigh.. to think it all started so nicely

It didn't even start yet geeeeeez. Fuck off

3 minutes ago, eu4ria said:

I see MAMBO in those necklaces. Had to google and says mambo as Cuban dance music? And Maluma is Colombian. Pretty close together.

Mambo is how her children call her, its the endearing term for mum among M and the children

6 minutes ago, eu4ria said:

I see MAMBO in those necklaces. Had to google and says mambo as Cuban dance music? And Maluma is Colombian. Pretty close together.

Mambo is a Voodoo Priestess or A Latin American Dance.

Seems fitting for both meanings tbh.

M A G I C

1 hour ago, MichaelDieker said:

Does anybody remember the rumors before we knew anything about American Life that she was going to do a world music album and include a cover of Ziggy Stardust on it?! There was even a rumored album title like Aculturata or something weird using the word "culture" in it? Am I dreaming?! Looks like the world music album is finally coming haha

I remember this time. There was a rumor the album was 'rock' and might be called Rock Vanity---which I subsequently stole for my fashion school project line