M14. Music video being shot.

I don’t know if it was a production issue or an error during mixing/mastering but Wash All Over Me (produced by Mike Dean) is the worst sounding song on Rebel Heart. It’s so muffled and quiet. Holy Water, another one of his productions, also sounds bad especially during the Vogue part which is so much louder than the rest of the song. I just hope „little“ things like that are taken care of on the new album because at the end of the day she is working with a top notch team and mistakes like that shouldn’t happen.

2 minutes ago, Plaything said:

I don’t know if it was a production issue or an error during mixing/mastering but Wash All Over Me (produced by Mike Dean) is the worst sounding song on Rebel Heart. It’s so muffled and quiet. Holy Water, another one of his productions, also sounds bad especially during the Vogue part which is so much louder than the rest of the song. I just hope „little“ things like that are taken care of on the new album because at the end of the day she is working with a top notch team and mistakes like that shouldn’t happen.

that may have been because it needed to be rushed out and changed due to leaks 

Yeah not to start this convo again but only the first 6 songs are mastered correctly. The rest were rushed or mastered differently. I dont think its Mikes fault. 

Edit: also David Guetta said Madonnas team wouldnt let him increase the sound of her vocals on Revolver. So it might just be Madonna who has weird mastering opinions.

we dont know much about the sound of music and mike dean can create tunes other than hip hop so im not worried i just hope its a good album im just curious as to how all this is going to mash together on one album unless there are two versions of the album 

So B Akerlund is styling the video again. Also look at the rolled up dollars wedged between her tits!

Jonas as a possible director? He's B's husband and they often work together, but not always. B also does stuff on her own!

1 minute ago, robster said:

So B Akerlund is styling the video again. Also look at the rolled up dollars wedged between her tits!

Jonas as a possible director? He's B's husband and they often work together, but not always. B also does stuff on her own!

B Åkerlund has done a good job in the past. She's good at creating more "over the top" looks while Arianne is more high fashion for example.

If it's a dance song then B's style probably works better. Loving the photo! Nightclub/disco vibes🤩

6 minutes ago, Royal T said:

First teaser from music video filming (i think)

ACDD0364-7B78-4642-9F4F-3FE795D9D561.png

It doesn't seem to reflect a fado atmosphere, but I could be wrong..maybe " loca" video.. and Maluma? 

25 minutes ago, robster said:

Music meets Bitch I’m Madonna. :wow:

38 minutes ago, robster said:

B-roll

2 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

#drip? what does she mean by that?

In december she said she was waiting for Donatella Versace winter drip, i don't know but maybe she's hinting a Versace outifit?

3 hours ago, Plaything said:

I thought Kayne reworked a bunch of the songs in the end?  I have held him responsible for making the record sound both over and under produced in places.  He also created a darker feeling, in my opinion, and changed the entire vibe.  Wasn't  it Kayne who put the distracting sound over Wash All Over Me?